Status: Weekly :)

Kiss and Control

Chapter Seventeen

Tom opened his eyes, a lazy smile formed on his face as he stretched; he loved the weekends. Tom blinked with confusion then turned to look to his right. The dread head sat up straight. “Fuck!” He muttered when he realised he was in bed with Nenya. He normally slept on the sofa bed so what and how was he doing in his own bed and with Nenya. Embarrassing images flashed through his head - oh my god had he and Nenya done the dirty deed?

Tom jumped out of bed quickly – a bit too quickly as his head spun and he stumbled to the side and stepped straight onto the plug on Nenya’s hair straightners.

“Aaarrrghhh...Holy motherfucker!” Tom hopped about the room with tears in his eyes.

Nenya sat up and removed his eye mask. “Please be more quiet...you woke me up!” He snapped. If the pretty teen was woken up suddenly or too early, this caused him to be in a stroppy mood for the rest of the day. And god help anyone who crossed him.

“You what?” Tom hissed. “I just stood on the fucking plug to your straightners! For fuck sake put your stuff away!”

Nenya climbed out of bed. “You should look where you’re going?” The teen then pranced over to examine the straightners for any damage.

Tom’s mouth dropped open and he shook his head with disbelief. “I need a shower!” He said and disappeared into the bathroom.

Fifteen seconds later Tom burst out of the bathroom door. “WHY THE FUCK DID YOU WRITE THIS?” He yelled pointing at his chest.

Nenya looked up from the floor where he was kneeling. “What?”

“THIS!” Tom yelled marching straight up to the teen in just his boxers.

Nenya stood up and studied the word across his chest. He burst out laughing. “I didn’t write that!” He replied while laughing.

“You fucking liar...I know it was you!” Tom pushed him slightly.

“What did you call me?” Nenya suddenly snapped and he slapped Tom’s face. “I am not a liar! You manwhore!” Nenya picked up the lamp to hit Tom with but missed when the dread-head dodged the swing.

Tom ran for cover as the lamp plus several other random objects flew after him. “How dare you accuse me of lying?”

Tom reached the door and ran out as his mobile phone came through the air harrowingly missing his head and over the banisters. The dread-head ran down the stairs after it, praying that it would still be in one peace when he caught up with it.

“Morning Tom.” Gordon called as he came out from the kitchen with a plate of buttered toast.

Tom immediately covered his chest with his arms.”Morning...” He muttered as his face grew red.

“Go in the living room, I‘ve just made a fresh pot of coffee.”

Tom picked up his phone and went into the living room. “Shit...” He muttered as he saw his mother sitting in there with Elladan.

Tom was just about to back out when he heard his mother call out good morning and beckoned him to take a seat next to her on the sofa.

This can’t be happening. Tom thought dispairingly to himself.

Elladan looked up from his Kerrang magazine and smirked.

Tom’s eyes rose up to Elladan and saw the flash of a smirk leave his face as a picture of innocence formed.

“It was YOU!” Roared Tom, he leapt to his feet and charged over to Elladan who had got up fast in order to get away. Elladan looked at him with mild confusion from across the room.

“What was me?” He questioned innocently while looking at Tom with big eyes.

God he looks like Nenya when he does that thought Tom with a smile but he forced himself to focus on the current situation.

“This you asshole! You wrote on my fucking chest!” He moved his arms to show him what he meant.

Gordon walked in at this moment with a pot of coffee and mugs on a tray. He read what was on his stepson’s chest then burst out laughing. Tom looked over at him sharply and covered his chest with his arms with shame. Gordon rarely laughed out loud; he was a moody git most of the time, Tom blushed. He stomped off out the living room and up to his room and stopped outside. He pondered on whether to risk going inside or not after the earlier escapade of flying objects. He poked his head around the door quietly and heard the shower running. Tom darted in fast and over to his closet. He opened it and the first thing he smelt was girls perfume. Fucking Nenya thought Tom affectionately even though he was still mad at him. He grabbed a shirt and walked out the door to run smack into his mother. Tom groaned inwardly and apologised profusely as she scolded him on making her jump.

“What was that on your chest Tom?” Questioned Simone and Tom cursed loudly and stomped off down the stairs pulling the shirt over his head, without answering her. Tom ducked into the living room where Bill, Elladan and Gordon were all seated eating toast. Well, Bill was making out with Elladan while Gordon read his newspaper looking rather uncomfortable with the amount of affection displayed so early in the day.

“Do you mind? Some of us would like to eat without vomiting first.” Stated Tom angrily as he sat down with a thump and poured himself a mug of coffee from the jug on the coffee table.

“Just because you’ve got something ridiculous written on you doesn’t mean you’ve gotta take your mood swings out on us. You were probably drunk with some chick or whatever.” Bill commented and turned around back to Elladan’s waiting lips.

Tom scrunched up his face to recall what he was doing last night. Then it came back to him and what he had got up to with Storm. He put his head in his hands – how was he ever going to face her again?

“I know you did this!” Tom growled at Elladan.

Elladan smirked. “Prove it!”

Tom jumped up from his seat and pulled Elladan up from the sofa by two fists full of t-shirt. He then swung one of his fists into his brother-in-law’s stomach. Bill squealed and crawled across to the other end of the sofa. Elladan’s temper immediately flared and he returned the punch sending Tom flying onto the carpet on his back. Gordon jumped up quick and gripped Elladan around his middle.

“Cut it out!” He ordered holding the teen goth securely.

“Tom...go and finish your breakfast in the kitchen!”

“Let go of me!” Elladan growled, struggling like a wild animal and eyes turning black.

“Not until you calm down!” Gordon said sternly.

“You can’t do this to me!” He protested.

“Oh I think you’ll find that I can, considering that you are living in my house!”

Bill scrambled off the sofa and stood in front of his struggling husband. “Ell...please calm down.” He reached out and stroked his cheek. "C'mon Ell calm down."

Elladan immediately began to relax to Bill’s gentle caressing and soothing voice, his eyes returned to normal. Gordon let go and Bill took hold of Elladan’s hand and pulled him over to the sofa.

“You seriously need anger management classes, young man.” Gordon said before going back to his seat. Elladan pursed his lips then sat there sulking.

Nenya tiptoed into the living room and sat down with Elladan and Bill. Gordon eyed him curiously; what he had found out about Nenya in the school records was not what he was expecting. Nenya glanced up at Gordon feeling his eyes upon him; he bit his lip nervously at the look he was getting –had Gordon discovered his secret?

“What would you like for breakfast Nenya?” Gordon asked getting up from the table.

“The usual.” Elladan automatically spoke up on his brother’s behalf and Nenya nodded in agreement smiling sweetly.

Gordon rolled his eyes and went to the kitchen make a bowl of honey loops with milk.

“He’s going to find out sooner or later bro’” Elladan whispered when Gordon left the room.

Nenya shrugged then opened the bubble pink nail varnish he had brought down with him and began painting his toe nails.

Simone walked in with the post. “Here’s a letter addressed for you and Nenya. It looks as though it’s from your father.” The petite blonde woman handed the envelope to Elladan.

Feanor Arvenien had been admitted to a rehabilitation clinic instead of being sent to prison for his assault and neglect of his sons.

“Give it to Nen...I’m not interested in what he has to say.” Elladan hissed.

Bill looked anxiously at his husband; he harboured a lot of resentment and anger toward his father, which was not healthy and this worried Bill immensely. Simone gave Nenya the letter then looked at him expectantly. Nenya tore open the envelope and began to read. Simone studied his face as he did so.

“Everything alright?” She asked hesitantly.

Nenya nodded and gave her the letter to read.

“It says he wants you to both visit as soon as he is able to have visitors. That will be nice.” She commented. “Oh and he asked his solicitor to put up the house for sale and is going to put the money in both your bank accounts as he plans to move to France when he comes out. You will be wealthy boys from that large house.” Simone smiled at both the brothers.

“Well it’s the least he can do after what he has put us through!” Elladan spat then got up of the sofa and pulled Bill with him. “Let’s go out to town.”

"Okay...you can give up working in HMV now?" Bill pointed out as they left the room.

"Yeah I think I will." Elladan smiled. He hated that job and had pulled many sickies since getting married that he was on the verge of being fired anway. He was pulling a sicky today.

Gordon came back with Nenya’s breakfast. “Here you go sweetheart.”

The pretty teen boy put down his nail varnish and took the bowl and spoon and nodded his head in thanks.

“You look really pretty without your goth makeup...you should apply to be a model.” Bill said as he watched Elladan brushing his hair back into a ponytail in the bedroom.

“I’m not supposed to be pretty cuz I’m a boy.” Elladan put down the brush and picked up his liquid eyeliner.

“Please don’t put any on?” Bill walked over and stood behind Elladan in the mirror. “You have amazing bone structure and skin; you should think about it...you know becoming a catwalk model.”

Elladan studied his reflection, yes it was true that he was exceptionally beautiful and willowy and slender, and a touch feminine looking. “I will if you do?” He stated.

“I’m not beautiful.” Bill scoffed and moved away from the mirror.

“Yes you are and you have good bone structure and beautiful eyes, so if I apply so shall you!”

Bill smiled coyly. “Okay...we will both apply.Come let’s ask Tom and Nenya if they want to come to town with us?” Bill pulled his husband by the hand out of the bedroom and downstairs.

Thirty minutes later all four teens were ready for town.

“Make sure you all behave while you are out.” Gordon said as he reached into his pocket for his wallet. He gave them each twenty pounds. "Spend it wisely."

“Thanks Gordon.” The twins replied in unison.

Elladan just nodded his head in appreciation. He was not a parent person and was still uncomfortable around Gordon.

Nenya flung his arms around Gordon and hugged him tightly. Gordon was very taken back with the unexpected show of affection. After recovering from the initial shock he put his arms around the teen and rubbed Nenya’s back with affection. Gordon kissed the top of his head, it just seemed to be a natural thing to do and he felt his face flushed slightly over his reaction.

“Let’s get going.” Tom said feeling a little uncomfortable with Gordon hugging Nenya. Well the man just didn’t do feminine boys and would probably go ballistic when he found out the truth. Tom pulled Nenya away from Gordon.

“Don’t overdo it for fuck sake because he’s not going to be happy when he discovers that you are a boy!” The dread-head hissed once they were outside. Nenya glared at Tom.

Elladan and Tom sighed deeply after coming out of the fifth fashion shop.

“I need to sit down.” Elladan complained.

“Me too! This is so fucking boring!” Tom replied.

Elladan took out his credit card and gave it to Bill. “Take this and buy whatever you and Nen want.”

Bill’s face lit up. “Really?”

“Yeah...we might as well start spending my father’s money from the house.” He grinned.

“Thank you so much!” Bill flung his arms around his husband and kissed him hard on the lips. “I love you.” Bill grabbed Nenya’s by the hand. “Let’s go look at the designer bags in that first store.”

Tom and Elladan watched the two excited teens rush back down the mall.

“Let’s go to the pub.” Tom said and began walking toward the mall’s exit. Elladan followed him to the pub which was on the river a short walk away.

“What do you want to drink?” Elladan asked getting out his wallet.

“A beer, please?” Tom looked hopeful.

“You want me to break the law and buy you an alcoholic drink, tut tut!” Elladan smirked with a cocked eyebrow.

“The law is stupid...anyway I expect you’ve broken the law many times before.”

Elladan rolled his eyes and ordered his brother-in-law a beer and himself a coke.

“Don’t you drink?” Tom asked with outrage. He couldn’t wait to buy alcohol legally.

“No...I’ve seen what it does to my father and I don’t want to be like him.” Elladan replied with narrowed eyes.

Tom choked on his beer. “What do you mean...you’re already violent without alcohol!”

Elladan smacked him across the head. "Yeah funny!"

“Hey get off! I still owe you for writing on my chest goth boy!” Tom glared at Elladan, not that he was looking particularly goth, he had no makeup on, Tom noted. Actually, he looked really pretty like a girl, the dread-head decided.

“Yeah... like you’d have the balls to do get me back!?” Smirked Elladan.

“You’d better watch your back goth boy cuz I have!” Tom informed him then sipped his beer.

“Bring it on Kaulitz!” Elladan finished his coke and stood up from the bar stool. “Let’s go find the girls before they spend all of the money.”

Tom chortled and finished his beer.

“Hey look at our new bags...they’re Prada.” Bill held up the large white tote bag with pride. “Show them yours Nen.”

Nenya held out his bubble gum pink bag exactly like Bill’s.

“Oh pink for a change! You do surprise me.” Elladan laughed.

Nenya smacked his brother with the bag.

Bill’s eyes widened. “Show that bag some respect Nenya!”

“Nah... he’s a big numpty!” Nenya fell about giggling at his own joke.

Elladan picked up his younger brother and threw him over his shoulder. “Now you’re going to regret that girly boy.” Nenya screamed as Elladan ran fast down the mall.

Tom and Bill laughed and ran after the brothers.

“Put me down! Put me down!” Nenya wailed smacking his brother with his pink bag on the back.

Elladan stuck his brother in an abandoned shopping trolley and raced round the mall. Nenya covered his eyes and screamed loudly. The twins could hardly keep up from laughing so much. Two security guards on patrol in the mall shouted after them and proceeded to chase them.

“Holy fuck.” Elladan muttered. He stopped the trolley. “Run!” The teen goth boy ran off up an escalator and Tom followed him.

Bill stopped and panicked as Nenya tried desperately to get out of trolley. He didn’t want to leave Nenya alone to get caught.

“BILL...C’MON!” Bill looked up to Elladan calling him. He jumped on the escalator.

The other three stood on the next level watching the security guards try to apprehend Nenya.

“We shouldn’t have left him.” Bill said anxiously as he bit his bottom lip looking down.

“GET OFF ME!” Nenya smacked the two guards repeatedly with his large pink bag. He gave the pair a swift kick with his new rocks then made his escape while they hopped about with agony.

“COME BACK HERE!” But it was too late; the pretty teen had disappeared up the crowded escalator and was now running off with the others.

“Thanks a bunch!” Nenya pouted when they hid in the door way of the tattoo parlour on the second floor.

“Hey look...there’s Storm!” Bill shouted excitedly as he bounced on his heels. The raven-head then went inside followed by the Arvenien brothers. Tom decided to stay outside.

“Hey Storm...I didn’t know you worked in here?”

“Hi guys...yeah been here about a month...my cousin Jake owns it.” She beamed.

“That’s really neat.” Nenya replied. “Can you do tattoos and piercings?”

“Well, I’m being trained but not allowed to actually to do tattooing until I’m eighteen but I know how. I get to help to do them on the other staff members.”

“I want my belly button pierced.” Nenya danced enthusiastically on the spot.

“You’ll need adult consent.” Storm replied.

Nenya looked up at Elladan pleadingly with his big brown eyes.

“Okay but don’t complain to me if it hurts or gets infected.” Elladan felt a little sick and his face paled.

“Thank you bro.” Nenya kissed his brother on the cheek.

“C’mon Bill you get yours done too.”

“Okay I will.” Bill flutter clapped at the prospect.

"I'm gonna go outside." Elladan walked briskly out. Needles made him feel queezy.

Storm looked outside to see Tom standing out there. She bit her lip with disappointment; he was obviously avoiding her after last night and that really hurt. The pixie face girl felt her eyes prick with tears.

“Hey...you okay?” Bill asked noticed her hurt face as he stared through the window.

“Fine!” She snapped and walked out the back room.

Bill looked out at his twin and wondered why he had remained outside.