Status: Weekly :)

Kiss and Control

Chapter Eighteen

“You did what? For fuck sake how could you?” Bill frowned at his twin.

“I never meant to...it just happened.” Tom replied feeling quite ashamed of himself. He scratched the back of his neck.

“No wonder she was really cut up when you didn’t come in.” Bill said as they sat in MacDonald’s waiting for the Arvenien brothers to get back with the food. “She deserves better than that...you acted like a complete jerk.”

“I know...I’ll apologise to her.” Tom looked up to see Nenya and Elladan walking over to them. “Plese don’t mention this to Nen.” he begged.

Bill rolled his eyes; sometimes he could smack some sense into his brother. He was always breaking girl’s hearts in some way or another. Trouble was, Tom was greedy when it came to girls. If he wasn’t having one night stands he would often two time if he happened to be in a relationship. Not that he was actually dating Nenya or Storm but both clearly liked him and Bill was worried he was taking advantage of that fact. He was playing with fire and was sure Tom would get his fingers burnt.

“What’s with the slapped arse expression?” Elladan asked noticing Tom’s sullen expression.

“It’s nothing.” He lied and his face reddened.

The four boys began to eat their meals.

“Elladan and I are going off for a bit, we’ll meet you in about two hours at the wine bar.” Bill said as they exited MacDonald’s.

Tom groaned as he hated the wine bar because it was too stiff and boring for him. He preferred pubs.

“Come on Tom...let’s go to La Senza.” Nenya linked the dread-head’s arm and pulled him up the escalator.

Tom looked puzzled. “Isn’t that a girl’s underwear shop?” He questioned.

“Yeah...” Nenya smiled.

The pretty teen pulled Tom inside the shop. Tom immediately blushed, he loved girl’s underwear on girls but it was a different matter when standing amidst hundreds of bras and thongs on racks; he didn’t know where to look. Nenya selected a baby pink basque with black lace trim and leopard print pyjamas.

“Come to the fitting rooms so I can show you what they look like on.” Nenya marched off toward the back of the shop.

Tom’s eyes widened and he swallow thickly then followed him. Five minutes later Nenya was out wearing the basque.

“How do I look?” He twirled around and his black ringlet curls swung as he did. “Ooops..” Nenya bent down to pick up the label which fell off.

Tom caught a glimpse of a bubble pink thong as Nenya's skinny jeans rode down as he leant over.

“Holy fuck.” He muttered as his groin stirred.

Nenya stood up and faced Tom with a smile.

Tom bundled Nenya back into the fitting room and began attacking the teen’s lips, his hand travelling everywhere over the slender body. Nenya didn’t complain, he broke the kiss then pulled Tom roughly forward then slammed him into the wall then attacked his neck. Tom was overcome with excitement and lust. He had never met someone quite as sexy and provocative as this pretty teen boy. Nenya was truly something else.

“We should stop.” Tom said breathlessly pulling away. “You're only fifteen.”

Nenya pouted. "No fair!"

Tom laughed at his adorable expression.

“Okay...let me change out of this.” Nenya sighed.

Tom went back outside to wait as he teen changed.

“Nenya...last night...I woke up in the same bed as you...did we...you know?” Tom fiddled anxiously with his hoodie strings as they left the shop. He didn’t want to get in to any bother with Elladan or his parents.

“What do you mean?” Nenya asked innocently, smirking inwardly. He enjoyed making Tom squirm.

“You know?” Tom ran to keep up with the teen who was heading for Top Shop.

“No...you need to help me out here... give me a clue?”

Tom’s face by now was beetroot coloured as they stepped into the crowded store. “DID WE HAVE SEX?” He yelled with frustration.

A group of girls turned round and began to giggle at Tom’ words. Tom recognised them from school and he blushed.

“Oh that?” Smirked Nenya.

Tom shook his head then hid his face in his hands; how embarrassing. He peeked through his fingers at the girls; they were clearly waiting for the answer.

“No...we didn’t...you weren’t in any shape for it?” Nenya replied cheekily causing the group of girls to giggle loudly again.

Tom grabbed Nenya by the arm. “We’re leaving!”

“Ohhh...I’ve not had a look yet?” Nenya complained as Tom dragged him through the exit.

“Let’s go to the wine bar and wait for Bill and Elladan!” Tom marched him up the mall.

“Don’t know what you’re getting all het up about!” The pretty teen pouted and stomped all the way.

A bar tender in his twenties with an Italian accent came up to serve them as they sat themselves on bar stools.

Nenya batted his eye lashes. “I’ll have a slow comfortable screw.” He said seductively.

Tom eyes widened and he licked at his lip ring as warmth surged in the pit of his stomach. Nenya was really something else and Tom’s current thoughts were going to get him in serious trouble.

“Nice try... but unless you have ID?” The bar tender winked.

Nenya pulled his mouth in to a pout then slowly sucked in the bottom lip as he pondered on what he should order. “Let me see now...what to have?” He said putting an index finger to his lip.

The bar tender was practically drooling over Nenya’s flirtatious ways and Tom was scowling more and more while he watched.

“We’ll have two cokes please!” Tom snapped then stood up abruptly. “Lets go and sit over there by the window.” The dread-head took Nenya by the hand and pulled him down off the stool, to sit a far away from the bar as possible.

“Toooom! I like it here...”

“Yeah I bet you do!” Tom replied jealously and dragged him across the room. “Bring the drinks over.” Tom called over his shoulder.

Nenya smirked inwardly at Tom’s jealousy and possessive behaviour; he was so easy to wind up.

“One of these days you are going to get yourself in trouble with your flirting!” Tom scowled.

Nenya smirked. “Anyone would think you were jealous?”

“I’m not jealous...why would I be jealous?” Snapped Tom, his face beginning to turn red. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat. “I wish Bill and Elladan would hurry up.” Tom hastily changed the subject and Nenya chuckled.

“Hey you two...have you been here long?” Bill grinned and set down his many shopping bags.

“Too long...” Tom muttered moodily.

Bill opened one of his bags and began showing Nenya what he bought. Tom yawned with boredom; he was beginning to wish he had stayed at home today. His mind wondered to thoughts of Storm. Was she still at the tattoo parlour and how was she doing? He did feel really bad about what he did but he couldn’t change what had happened. It was all in the past, he could only hope, that in time she could forgive him for the way he behaved today.

The weekend past quickly and it was soon Monday. Bill had just finished his piano lesson.

“You are coming along nicely Bill...you should be proud of yourself.” Miss Gabriel smiled as she collected the music sheets.

“Thank you Miss Gabriel.” Bill beamed happily. The teacher then dissapeared into the large cupboard.

“She's right.” Bill heard a voice sound behind.

Bill turned to see Matt standing behind him. Matt was top of their class and a quiet student that Bill had never spoken to before.

“Thanks.” Bill’s cheeks went pink. That was indeed a compliment coming from Matt.

“You going to the cafe after school?” Matt asked shyly.

“I...I'm not sure.” Bill stammered. He hadn’t been there since getting married as Elladan didn’t like him going.

“Oh go on...I’ll be there and we could hang out or play some pool or something?”

Bill bit his lip. “Okay...”

Bill watched Matt sling his bag over his shoulder and walk toward the door where Elladan stood glaring. The smile left the raven-head teen’s face.

“Were you making plans to meet him?” The goth teen demanded angrily.

“N...no...I just said I might seem him down at the cafe later.”

“Well you can’t!”

“But I haven’t been down for ages and...”

Elladan hit his fist hard down on one of the pianos making Bill jump. “I SAID NO!”

“Stop telling me what to do...you’re suffocating me.” He replied in a quiet voice.

“What!?” Elladan narrowed his eyes dangerously.

”I said you are suffocating me!” Bill said with more conviction.

Elladan gripped his arm and squeezed causing Bill to cry in pain.

“What’s going on?” Elladan and Bill turned to see Miss Gabriel standing there with her hands on her hips.

Elladan let go and Bill quickly picked up his bag and left the room as did the teacher. Elladan picked up a piano stool and hurled it across the room with temper. It smashed as it bounced off the wall. His eyes filled with tears then he kicked another stool.

Bill rushed down the corridor and into the boy’s bathroom. Bill sat on the floor and hugged his knees and cried.

“Hey Bill...you okay?” Bill looked up to see Kiro looking down worriedly.

Bill wiped his tears from his cheeks. “Yeah...just had an argument with Elladan.”

Kiro put out his hand for Bill to take a hold off and pulled him up from the floor.

“Don’t worry...you’ll make up again.” Kiro put his arm around the taller boy’s waist.

“I know but he can be so frustrating at times...and bossy.”

“What happened?”

“He got mad when I made arrangements to go to the cafe later. He doesn't let me do anything.”

“Really? Jeez, you wanna stop him telling you what to do. You gotta have a life outside your marriage.”

“Elladan can’t see that...he wants to be with me constantly.” Bill bit his bottom lip.

“Where is he now?” Kiro enquired.

“Probably searching the school for me.” Bill answered tearfully. "I'm scared of him." He admitted.

“Come and sit with us for lunch?”

“I don’t think Elladan will let me.”

“I’m not taking no for an answer.” Kiro opened the bathroom door and linked Bill’s arm and walked to the cafeteria with him.

“So you gonna ignore me for the rest of my life?” Storm said as she sat opposite Tom. “I can’t believe you just ignored me all through guitar?”

Tom scratched his neck sheepishly. “S...sorry. I’ve been a complete jerk.”

“Complete bastard more like.” Storm narrowed her sad eyes. “Don’t worry...I know it was just a one night stand and it meant nothing.”

Tom felt even worse. “I’m sorry...it shouldn’t have happened.”

“Let’s forget it did then.” Storm said trying to put on a brave face, inside her heart ached badly.

“Can you not mention it to Nenya?” Tom looked at Storm pleadingly.

“Didn't know you two were an item?” She said sullenly.

“We’re not...it’s just better you didn’t that’s all.” Tom‘s face flushed slightly.

“If you like him, just ask him out for Christ sake!” Storm replied with irritation.

“I can’t.”

“Why?”

“Cuz I’m not gay.” Tom replied fiddling with his hoodie strings.

Storm rolled her eyes; Tom clearly fancied the pants of Nenya and vice versa. Boys...they always make things so complicated.

“Have you been crying?” Storm asked as Bill sat down at the table.

“Yeah...he had an argument with Elladan over going out to the cafe after school.” Kiro stated as he stole a fry off of Tom’s plate.

Bill frowned at Kiro, now Tom would be on his case.

Tom glanced at his twin. “What’s he done to you?”

“He’s done nothing!” Bill replied defensively.

“Elladan doesn’t like Bill going to the cafe.” Kiro added "He's scared of him."

“Kiro!” Bill said crossly. The blonde boy meant well but didn't know when to shut up. Bill really didn’t need Tom on his case, which he would be now.

“You should tell him where to get off!” Tom frowned. “He’s getting too controlling. I'll tell him if you want?”

“Hey Hotstuff...saw you on net...well Elladan’s facebook to be precise.” Georg snickered as he and Gustav sat down with their trays.

Tom blushed a deep shade of red. “He put a picture of me with...?” Tom couldn’t bring himself to say it.

“He sure did.” Gustav smirked.

“Hey Hotstuff?” Tom turned to see Erodin behind laughing his head off.

Tom looked to see a few others whispering, laughing and pointing in his direction.

“I’m gonna kill him!” Tom stood up from the table and sent his chair flying.
♠ ♠ ♠
*smirks*