Status: Weekly :)

Kiss and Control

Chapter Nineteen

“Tom! Don’t do anything stupid!” Storm ran after Tom.

Bill decided to remain in the cafeteria as he didn’t particularly want to face Elladan after their earlier encounter. The raven-head knew that was cowardly of him but Elladan was sure to be gunning for him.

Storm caught up with the dread-head teen in the corridor outside the cafeteria and pulled on his hoodie to attempt to stop him.

“I’m going to beat the shit out of that motherfucker!” Tom growled when he felt his pixie friend tug on him.

“Tom...be realistic...you don’t stand a chance against him, he’s probably carrying a weapon or two.”

“I don't care!Do you think I'm gonna just let him get away with it?” Tom swung round to face Storm, his face contort with anger. Storm shrank back at Tom's ferocity.

“No but why not just get even...do something equally as bad.” Storm suggested, hoping that Tom would just let it go for his own sake.

“Like what? What can I do that's as bad as or worse than having fucking 'Hotstuff' written across chest with permanent marker?” Tom huffed. “He might as well have tattooed it on cuz it’s not coming off in a hurry!” Tom’s face suddenly lit up. “That’s it! A tattoo! I’ll get something tattooed on him and take picture. See how the fucker likes that!”

Storm’s shoulders slumped and she inwardly cursed herself for suggesting getting even with the goth teen; it could only end badly. “Tom...I don’t think...”

“That is a fucking brilliant idea.” Tom grinned evilly, cutting her off. “I’ll need your help, of course.”

“How did I know you were gonna say that? Tom I really don’t think...”

“Please say you will help me? After all you do work in a tattoo parlour.” Tom turned around and headed back to the cafeteria.

Storm had to practically run alongside with the big strides he was taking as he held up his oversized jeans. “I’m not very experienced...besides I don’t have keys.”

“It would have to be something simple that didn’t take long but something to really humiliate him. We need to plan this carefully...”

“Tom! Are you listening to me? I don’t have keys to the parlour!” Storm shouted, tugging hard on his sleeve to get his attention.

“Yes but I’m sure you can get them, can’t you? Didn’t you say that it was your cousin’s?” Tom looked at her with puppy dog eyes as they sat down at the table once again.

“Yes but...”

“That’s settled then! I’ll think of a way to get him there.” Tom stated with a big smile on his face.

“What are you plotting?” Bill said looking at his twin with suspicion.

“What makes you think I’m plotting anything?” Tom asked trying to look as innocent as possible.

“I recognise that look you got on your face Tom!” Bill narrowed his eyes as he studied his twin brother.

Storm wanted to bang her head on the table with frustration. How on earth could she possibly get the keys? More importantly who said she was even going to help Tom!?

She rubbed her arm like she always did when she was nervous and tried to think of way to get Tom to reconsider what he was plotting but she couldn’t think of anything.

Storm stood up abruptly and nearly fell back down because of the sudden dizziness she experienced. She grabbed the table for support and shakily walked off out the cafeteria.

“You okay Storm?” Called Bill after her but she was too far away to hear him, she was off to bathroom.

Bill walked up the road from school heading into to town to the cafe with Tom, Storm and Kiro. The raven head teen had not set eyes on his husband all afternoon, thankfully, so he decided to go to the cafe anyway, whether Elladan liked it or not.

The friends walked into the cafe and Bill looked around for Matt, he was meant to have a pool game with him like they had agreed earlier in piano class. He looked over at the pool table and the sofas, then booths, then over towards the gaming area and counter but he was nowhere to be seen. The twins, Kiro and Storm headed over towards some other students that were lounging on the sofas, Andreas and Julian included.

“Who you looking for Bill?” Questioned Storm with curiosity, watching him crane is neck in various directions.

“Matt...I was meant to meet him here for a pool game, we arranged it all earlier after piano class.” Bill replied looking disappointed.

“Dude, didn’t’ you hear? He was found unconscious at the bottom of the stairs after lunch by a student.” Julian said looking worried about his friend’s condition.”

“Oh my god!” Bill exclaimed in shock. “Is he alright?”

“I’m not sure, I’ve not heard anything but I’m hoping he will be.”

“Did Elladan know you were arranging to meet him?” Cut in Andreas curiously peering at Bill out from under his blonde bangs.

“Yeah, he overheard and wasn’t too pleased about it. But it shouldn’t matter, he has friends and so do I. I don’t see why it should be a problem.”

Tom and Storm exchanged a knowing glance; they knew exactly what each other were thinking which was blatantly obvious the same as what Andreas was thinking too. How strange and coincidental that Elladan was missing from lunch thought Storm, they had heard about Elladan’s outburst via other students. Tom too realised that he hadn’t see Elladan about during lunch time and was wondering whether Matt’s accident had anything to do with him or maybe a member of his little gang. Tom had come to learn that Elladan was a possessive, vicious, and violent individual.

“Shall I play pool with you instead? Storm asked.

“Yeah that’ll be cool.” Bill smiled and the pair went over to the pool table.

“So does Elladan know you are here?” Storm quizzed.

“Nope...not seen him all afternoon.” Bill replied a little an uneasy; he knew Elladan would be annoyed that he didn’t wait for him after school like he normally did.

“Hey sexy stuff!” Tom heard a familiar voice say then felt a slap on his ass. Tom turned around quickly blushing as he faced Nenya.

Nenya winked then blew a kiss before walking with a wiggle towards the counter. Tom’s face then heated up a few more degrees.

“Hey dude...is that your boyfriend?” Georg snickered as he stood next to Tom, having just arrived with Gustav and witnessing the whole scenario.

“No!” Tom replied hastily. He’s just a friend and lives with us.”

“But he shares your bedroom?” Gustav teased and waggled his eyebrows.

“Only cuz there’s nowhere else for him to sleep!” Tom replied crossly with a red face. “Do you really think I would date someone like him?” Tom hated himself for saying what he saying but he didn’t like to be teased about Nenya or being thought gay.

Georg and Gustav chuckled at Tom’s awkwardness.

“Denial is a river in Egypt dude!” Georg laughed loudly.

“I’m not fucking gay okay? He’s nothing to me!” Tom hissed angrily. It was then he saw Erodin standing close by and listening to every word with a fierce look. Tom looked away with a guilty expression.

He watched, paralyzed with fear, as Erodin marched over to Nenya and taking him to one side to so obviously repeating Tom’s words. Tom felt sick to the stomach and he watched Nenya burst into tears and run toward the doors which lead to the bathrooms. Storm and Bill came over with cokes for them all after their game of pool and soon the booth was filled with animated conversation. Not Tom, he kept staring at the door at which Nenya had disappeared through wondering how he was and whether or not to go find him to explain and apologise.

The cafe door flew open with a bang. Everyone turned to look. Elladan walked in fuming.

“Bill...Elladan’s just come in and he’s not looking happy.” Storm whispered. “Get under the table quickly.”

Bill slid underneath fast before Elladan came fully in. The raven head teen began to tremble as he saw his husbands new rocks walk toward the booth.

“Where’s Bill?” Elladan demanded when he reached the booth.

Everyone shrugged nervously and began fidgeting with various items about their person.

“He’s not here!” Tom replied glaring hard at his brother-in-law.

“You’re lying!” Elladan spat and scanned the cafe carefully once more.

“We thought he’d be with you as usual?” Storm said trying to look innocent.

“Well he’s not!” Elladan snapped and walked off in the direction of the bathrooms.

Tom cursed as he watched him go, that’s all he needed was Elladan to discover that he had upset Nenya. The goth teen was very protective over his younger brother.

Storm stuck her head under the table. “He’s gone to the bathrooms.” She informed Bill.

Bill came out then picked up his bag from the floor. “I’m going out through the back for a bit, call me when he leaves?”

“Sure.” Storm called as Bill rushed off but Elladan came out and saw him go.

The goth teen sneaked around the crowded cafe unseen by Storm, Tom and the others, after Bill.

Bill heard the door open and his husband come outside into the back yard. He ducked down behind one of the wheelie bins.

“Oh beautiful...I know you’re out here?” Bill heard Elladan sing out.

Bill began to tremble uncontrollably as he heard his husband’s intimating footsteps pace up and down the yard.

“If you come out now...I promise I won’t be so hard on you? You disobeyed me big time and you must be punished!”

Bill’s eyes welled up and fear coursed through his body; he didn’t know what he should do for the best. The raven-head teen curled up tightly, hugging his knees in an effort to stop himself shaking or even crying out and giving himself away.

“You’re just were delaying the inevitable because you know that I’m gonna to catch up with you sooner or later.”

Bill heard Elladan’s footsteps get closer. He decided to crawl further away and hide behind the next bin. Bill jumped when he Elladan’s foot kicked the first bin hard. He began to whimper and looked desperately for an escape. If he climbed on top of one of the bins he could perhaps get over the wall but would he manage to do so before Elladan could capture him? Bill heard the second bin being kicked with force. Bill shuddered as he thought of the damage a blow from the heavy hard new rocks could cause to the human body. It was with that thought that Bill clambered onto the top of the bin and hauled himself up on to the wall.

Elladan raced over as he heard Bill and saw him disappear over the wall. Elladan jumped on the bin and peered over the wall.

“You can run, but you can't hide pretty boy." He laughed maliciously. "You'll be sorry!"

The very words that sent Bill fearing for his life. Bill thought he had escaped being bullied when he left Germany and met Elladan but now wondered if his life would, in fact, be much worse at the hands of his unpredictable husband?