Status: Weekly :)

Kiss and Control

Chapter Twenty

Bill ran home as fast as could without stopping. He could barely see through the waterfall of tears that leaked heavily from his eyes and his shaking legs threatened to give way several times. When he reached his front door he hammered hard with his fists. A few seconds later the door was opened by Simone.

“Bill...what is it?”Simone stepped aside to let her distraught son in then closed the door.

“Mum...” Bill cried and flew at her hugging her tight after she closed the door.

“Tell me what the matter is?” Simone urged anxiously. She led her youngest son into the living room and sat him down on the sofa.

Bill clung tightly to her crying hysterically, his chest heaving from running and his body shaking violently.

“Has somebody been chasing you or hurt you?” She questioned after noticing how out of breath he was. Bill had often arrived home in this state in the past when they lived in Germany after being chased home from school by bullies.

Bill didn’t answer, he just cried with his head resting on his mum’s shoulder. Simone rubbed his back soothingly as she waited for him to calm down and hopefully tell her what had happened to cause him to become in such a state. Mother and son remained like that for a little while until the front door opened. Bill pulled away from his mother with his eyes wide with fright, thinking it was Elladan.

“Hello love...I’m home.” They heard Gordon call out. Simone felt her son relax a little in arms.

“We’re in here.” She answered and Gordon walked into the living room and set down his brief case and laptop case.

“What’s happened?” Gordon asked after kissing his wife on the top of the head and seeing Bill who had his head back on his mother’s shoulder. Simone looked up at her husband and shrugged worriedly.

“Bill?” Gordon looked down at his stepson who was still clinging to Simone.

Bill slowly lifted his head up and peered up at Gordon with his damp makeup stained face. The raven head teen had calmed down considerably and was just hiccupping every now and then, although a few stray tears still leaked from his eyes. The last thing Bill wanted to tell his stepfather that the boy he had married in haste and without permission was ill treating him because he knew Gordon would say he brought it all on himself. The man would say that Bill was getting is comeuppance for making a bad choice.

“It’s nothing...I’m fine.” Bill whispered hoarsly and stood up. He left the living room to go up to his bedroom.

“Bill, honey?” Simone called with confusion. Bill was definitely not fine.

“Let him go Simi...he’s probably just had a falling out with someone.”

Simone shook her head. “No...you didn’t see him when he arrived. He was hysterical, shaking and he had been running.”

“Well he’s alright now...if there was anything wrong he would tell us.” Gordon sat in the armchair and picked up the newspaper from the coffee table.

Simone frowned, she wasn’t so sure; Bill always seems to clam up when Gordon was around. She would have to speak to her son later when she got him alone and get to the bottom of it.

“Bill’s been outside for a long time and there’s been no sign of Elladan since he went into the bathrooms.” Storm stated after awhile. “I’d better go get him.”

Nenya and Erodin came through the door from the bathroom area and made their way out of the cafe. Tom thought it odd that he never seen Elladan come. The dread head suddenly jumped up and ran to the backdoor as it occurred to him that perhaps Elladan had never gone into the bathrooms in the first place.

“Storm...is Bill out there?” He shouted urgently as he stuck his head out.

Storm came running back. “He’s not there and the bins have been dented and one knocked over with the rubbish everywhere.” She looked at Tom with wide worried eyes.

“Oh my god...you don’t think...” Tom grabbed her arm and ran through the cafe, pulling her fast as he made his way to the front door.

“Nenya! Have you seen Bill or Elladan?” Tom shouted at the two teens walking a little way up the road.

Erodin turned around. “You’re dead Kaulitz!” He called over his shoulder then carried on walking with an arm around Nenya and turned the corner.

Tom pulled out his mobile from his pocket and scrolled down his list of contacts and hit the button for Bill but he got no answer. “Shit!” Tom then rang his mother. “Mum...is Bill home?”

Tom sighed with relief when his mum confirmed that Bill was home. “Bill’s at home...let’s go. The two teens hurriedly walked home.

When Tom and Storm arrived, Elladan was outside with Nenya talking. Tom wondered if Nenya was telling his brother about what he had said about him in the cafe. Tom could kick himself for being so hurtful and horrible about the pretty teen to Georg and Gustav. Tom only said it to the G’s because he wanted to appear cool to them as they were seniors. Tom watched as Elladan put a brotherly arm around Nenya and kiss his head. Tom and Storm followed the brothers inside the house.

Simone called them all into the living room. “Bill came home in a terrible state...do any of you know why?” she asked as they stood in the door way, Tom and Storm at the forefront.

Gordon peered over his paper with interest.

“Ask the control freak!” Tom growled indicating to Elladan behind. “He was looking for Bill down the cafe in a shitty mood because Bill’s not allowed to blink without his consent!” The dread-head used a sarcastic tone.

Gordon put his paper down and stood up. “Come in here Elladan, please.” He ordered sternly.

Tom and Storm stood aside to let the goth teen pass then followed Nenya upstairs while Elladan went reluctantly into the living room.

“You had better not be doing anything untoward to Bill or you’ll have me to answer to...and I’ll not hesitate to put you out of this house! Is that clear?”

“Yes sir.” Elladan replied sullenly wearing a scowl then left the room to go upstairs.

Simone looked at Gordon with a smile.

Gordon cocked an eyebrow. “Just because I don’t see eye to eye with Bill does not mean I don’t care about his welfare, Simi!”

Nenya walked into the dark bedroom. Tom put the light and he and Storm followed him in.

“Nen...I’m sorry.” Tom said as he watched Nenya walked over to the adjoining bathroom but the teen ignored him and slammed the door shut.

Storm looked at Tom puzzled. “What did you do?”

“Something that I’m not proud of.”

“Like?”

“Well I practically disowned him to the G’s.” Tom replied sheepishly.

“You’re jerk Tom...do you know that?” Storm shook her head.

Tom sighed heavily. “I know...a big time jerk!”

“The G’s know there something there, after all you were dancing intimately with Nenya at Georg’s party.”

“Yeah by mistake.” Tom whispered and felt his face flush.

“And I heard from Saf and Penny that you were ‘together’ in Top Shop.”

Tom blushed even further as he recalled the conversation that the girls from school heard in Top Shop. “We weren’t together together just together!”

“Whatever you say Tom.” Smirked Storm. “Anyway, are you gonna see if Bill’s okay?”

“Yeah in a bit.” Tom threw himself on his bed and picked up the TV remote and pointed at the TV mounted on the wall opposite.

Bill sat up startled when the bedroom door opened; he had fallen asleep from crying so much.

“Bill...I’m sorry.” Elladan began after closing the door and walking up to the bed where Bill was now sitting. “I don’t know what came over me.”

“You really scared me.” The raven-head looked up with wide sad eyes. “I don’t know who you are half the time.” Bill got off the bed and walked over to the dressing table and picked up the makeup wipes to clean his black stained face.

“I don’t want to lose you but when you don’t want to be with me...I get scared.”

“You’re not going to lose me but I do need some space to be with friends and shit.” Bill threw the wipe in to the bin then went into the bathroom.

“I’m really sorry.” Elladan followed Bill.

“I think we married too soon.” Bill said looking at his husband through the mirror, he then turned on the tap and washed his face.

“Please don’t say that...I love you.” Elladan passed Bill a towel then snaked his arms around Bill waist and kissed his neck.

Bill dried his face then turned to face Elladan. “I love you but...”

Elladan cut him off by kissing him on the lips. “I promise not to hurt you or frighten you again.” The teen goth said after pulling apart.

Bill smiled and kissed Elladan back, he always went weak at the knees when he was kissed by his husband, and Elladan knew this was one of the ways to get around Bill and keep him in line.

Elladan led Bill by the hand back into the bedroom. “Let’s make up properly.” And he pulled Bill on to the bed to claim what was his.

After a tense dinner and Storm had gone home, Tom went upstairs to his room. The dread-head could hear Nenya talking to someone so he peered round the door.

“Tom broke my heart today mum. I thought he liked me but I was wrong, he was just pretending.”

Tom saw Nenya sitting on the bed with a photo in his hand, the same one that he in his hand the day when Gordon was giving him breakfast for the first time in the staffroom. A lump formed in Tom’s throat. He then watched Nenya unwrap a lolly and stick it into his mouth and heard the teen sniff. Tom pulled his head back out of the room and sat on the top of the stairs; he then felt his own tears run down his cheeks. The dread-head felt a complete shit for hurting Nenya and no matter how long it took, he was going to make it up to the pretty teen because the truth was that he did love Nenya a lot, much more than just a friend. Fifteen minutes later Tom felt somebody sit next to him. Tom looked up and gave a watery smile at his twin who was on his way to the kitchen.

“What’s the matter?” Bill asked, looking at his twin’s wet eyes.

Tom laid his head on Bill’s shoulder. “I said some horrible things about Nen in the cafe earlier and Erodin overheard and told him...just now I heard Nen talking to a photo of his mum and he was crying.” Tom wiped a stray tear with his sleeve.

Bill put his arm around Tom. “Elladan says Nen always talks to his mum like that, telling her about stuff that happens to him.”

“I really feel like a complete shit.” Tom sniffed. “So what happened to you that you went home?” The dread-head put his head up and faced his twin.

“Elladan found me outside and we...erm...argued.” Bill lied but not on purpose. He just didn’t know exactly what to say about what happened, and about being frightened of Elladan kicking off. He knew he shouldn’t allow himself to be put into that position by his husband.

“Bill...you know that Matt was found unconscious today at school?” Tom wasn’t sure about how to put this to his twin without getting into argument because he knew Bill wasn’t going like what he was about to say.

“Yeah...what off it?”

“And you know that Andreas broke his arm the other week? Well...umm...Elladan was responsible.” Tom looked at his brother uneasy.

Bill stood up abruptly. “No...I don’t believe you! Why would he?”

Tom sighed, he knew this wasn’t going to be easy and he wished that Storm was here to back him up right now.

“Don’t you remember how scared Andreas was too talk to you that time and is still nervous around you... And you said that Elladan overheard you making arrangements to meet Matt. It all fits!”

“No...he wouldn’t do that.” Bill was not having any of it. “You’re just saying it because he wrote Hotstuff on your chest and put it on his facebook.” Bill balled his fists and his side.

“I’m not...you ask Storm...she believes it too!”

“She is crushing on you, that is the only reason she is agreeing with you!” Bill shouted. He then turned on his heel and went back towards his bedroom, forgetting the reason he left.

Tom buried his face in his hands; why couldn't Bill see that Elladan was a psycho. He had already admitted to Kiro he was frightened of him; of course Elladan was capable of breaking Andreas's arm and pushing Matt down the stairs. You only had to see the state he left the back yard of the cafe to know he was a psycho.
♠ ♠ ♠
anyone like this story? :)