Status: Weekly :)

Kiss and Control

Chapter Twenty One

Tom watched Nenya flit from person to person from across the cafe; the pretty scene boy had still not forgiven him or spoken to him since yesterday. The dread-head had never felt so down or depressed.

“Tom! Pay attention will ya?” Georg complained for the fourth time that evening.

Georg and Gustav were discussing the possibility of forming a band with Tom and Bill and were trying to arrange their first rehearsal.

“So Bill is definitely up for it then?” Georg asked.

“Oh umm...yeah...well providing he gets permission off the control freak.” Tom answered with sarcasm.

Georg and Gustav knitted their brows together with confusion.

“Elladan...you douchebags!” Tom rolled his eyes. “Bill can’t shit unless Elladan says he can.”

“Well that’s marriage for ya!” Gustav mocked.

“Yeah in the Victorian age!” Tom grimaced then turned his attention to Nenya.

Tom narrowed his eyes when he saw Nenya grab Jon who was Julian’s brother, and kiss him full on the lips. “Fucking tart.” He muttered to himself.

“Who? Georg looked to see who Tom was referring to. He grinned wickedly to himself. “Hey Nen...hotsutff is getting all jealous over here!” He called pointing towards the dread-headed teen.

Tom’s face immediately went red and his smacked his brunet friend across the head hard. “Fuck off Geo!”

“Well hotstuff can kiss my arse!” Nenya shouted across making the rest of the teens in the cafe howl with laughter.

Tom stood up from the booth and stomped off outside angrily.

“You shouldn’t rib him like that.” Gustav chuckled.

“Oh he’ll get over it.” Georg grinned. “Tomi-boy has to be able to take a joke if wants to be in a band with us.” He picked up his coke can and took a swig.

“Yes!” Bill punched the air as he owned Storm at pool. He was beginning to think she was unbeatable. “Can’t wait to see Tom’s face when I tell him.”

“You just got lucky...I’ve not been feeling myself these last few days so my concentration is a bit lax.“

Bill looked at the pixie. “You do look a bit peaky now you come to mention it.”

“Yeah I felt really sick this morning.” Storm replied.

“Oooh...morning sickness.” Bill winked and nudged her in the ribs gently.

Storm’s face changed to one of seriousness. She hadn’t thought of that and her legs felt all wobbly all of a sudden. “I gotta go!” And she ran towards the bathrooms.

Bill scrunched up his face wondering what had got into her.

Tom wondered back into the cafe after smoking a cigarette. Bill saw him and went up to him.

“Have you been smoking?” Bill asked wafting the air with his hand and wrinkling up his nose.

“Yeah.” Tom replied a bit off handed.

“Since when do you smoke?”

“Since those fucking Arvenien brothers came into our life!” Tom snapped and walked over to the vending machine to get a coke, although he much prefer something stronger to take his mind of them.

The cafe door opened and Elladan walked in with Minien.

“Hey Bill.” Elladan strolled over to Bill and kissed him. “Bought you a present.”

A few of the other teens gathered round curious to see what Elladan had got Bill. They had all heard that the bothers had come into money from the sale of their father’s mansion. Elladan handed Bill an iPhone.

Bill’s mouth dropped open and so did everyone else's at the expensive gift.

“I have a matching one.” Elladan showed him his.

“Thank you.” Bill gushed and threw his arms around his husband.

“Only the best for you beautiful. I’ve even set it all up for you and given you a special ring tone so you know it's me calling.” Elladan rang Bill's number and AFI’s ‘Kiss and Control’ sang out.

Bill bit his lip as Tom looked at him from behind Elladan with a cocked eyebrow. The raven-head knew exactly what Tom was thinking and his cheeks grew pink. The title said it all. The two of them knew the song well because Elladan always played it. It was an eerie sounding tune and the way Davey Havok sung it sounded as if he was a deranged insane madman, very much like Elladan in Tom's mind. No wonder Elladan idolised him. The thought made Tom's body break out in goosebumps, never mind Bill.

“Figures.” Tom whispered in Bill’s ear as he passed him to return to sit with the G’s.

“That was some gift...that’s the latest iPhone out.” Georg whistled.

“Flash bastard!” Tom retorted. “He's just trying to buy Bill and Bill is falling for it then Elladan is gonna have him right where he wants him...under the thumb!”

The G’s exchanged glances.

Tom and Bill walked to the to the main hall for the rehearsal for the annual regional concert the following day.

“Cover for me...I need to do something.” Tom sprinted off in the direction of the main exit.

Bill sighed wondering what his twin was up to.

“Where is Tom?” Miss Gabriel asked impatiently. “We need to get started.”

“On an errand for Mr Trumper.” Bill lied; it was the first thing that came to his head.

“We’ll have to start without him!” She said crossly as she looked at her watch. “Places everyone.” She clapped her hands.

The students picked up their instruments and took up their places.

“Okay...let’s start with ‘The Voice Within.” She tapped her baton on her music stand.

The door bust open half way through the third run through.

“Sorry I’m late.” Tom panted.

“How delightful Mr Kaulitz that you were able to grace up with your presence?!” Miss Gabriel replied sarcastically. “NOW TAKE YOUR PLACE IMMEDIATELY!” She then yelled.

Tom’s face went a beetroot colour and he hurriedly stood next to the other guitarists and proceeded to take his guitar out of its case.

“Where did you get to?” Storm hissed.

“Had some business in town.” Tom whispered.

“We need to talk.” Storm said looking very sombre.

Tom looked at her with concern at her strained pale face. “Okay afterwards.” He replied then began strumming on the guitar with others.

“Thank you everyone, that will do for today. Same time tomorrow guys.” Miss Gabriel stacked up her music sheets and put them in her brief case.

Tom quickly put his guitar away and made a bee line for Nenya.

“Nen...I’ve got something for you.”

Nenya swung round and placed his hands on his hips. “What do you want Tom?!” He then pursed his lips.

Tom handed the pretty teen a bubble pink gift bag trimmed with purple feathers. This certainly got everyone’s attention and they all gathered round wondering what was in the fancy bag.

“Ooh it must be fancy underwear from La Senza.” Georg sniggered, he had heard about their shopping trip from one of the girls.

Tom blushed and wondered how it was that everyone seemed to know everything he got up to in his private life.

“Or Top Shop.” Gustav waggled his eyebrows.

The students watched in anticipation as Nenya put his hand inside the bag and pull out the contents. Nenya bit his lip and his eyes welled up with tears. He looked at the beautiful silver frame with pink hearts which held a photograph of his mother. Nenya jumped on Tom and wrapped his arms around his neck and his legs around the dread-head’s waist then covered him with kisses all over his face.

Tom was really red faced now but he didn’t care as Nenya was overjoyed with the gift. There were a few cat calls and whistles plus some cheers. The only two people who were not happy were Erodin and Storm.

Storm knew Tom would have no time to talk now so she slung her guitar on her back and ran out of the main hall with tears in her eyes.

“When and how did you make this?” Nenya asked after he jumped down from Tom.

“I made a copy on my laptop of the photo you keep in that Hello Kitty purse of yours.” He smirked. “Then I put it on a memory card and took it to be printed off in town. I then bought a frame for it...and voila!”

“Nothing going on eh?” Georg smirked at Tom while Nenya was showing his photograph off to Bill and some others.

“We're friends...”

The G’s cocked their eyebrows at him.

“... with benefits.” Tom finished blushing all the way to the tips of his ears.

Nenya caught the end bit and looked at Tom suspiciously. Tom gulped, he hoped that the temperamental teen had not just heard that remark or he was in for some serious tongue lashing or object hurling later.

“I’m having a party on Saturday for my 18th.” Gustav announced he and Georg walked out of the hall with the twins and Arvenien brothers.

“Really!? Can I come? I love parties!” Bill squealed and looked at Gustav with big pleading eyes and pouty lips.

Gustav laughed and ruffled Bill’s hair and replied smiling. “Of course you can Bill.”

“Hadn’t you better ask the control freak?” Smirked Tom and put his arm around Nenya’s shoulders.

“Haha, very funny Tom.” Scowled Bill then looked at Elladan hoping they could go.

“Sure Bill, we’ll go.” Elladan smiled adoringly at his beloved raven-head.

“What time does it start?” Elladan added looking at Gustav with a small smile. A small smile was all he could manage and Tom was sure if he smiled anymore he’d get muscle strain because his face was always expressionless.

Tom smirked slyly to himself; this would be the perfect opportunity to get Elladan drunk and tattooed, that’s if Storm managed to get the keys and perhaps he could get Georg to persuade Gustav to lend him his van to get Elladan to the parlour.

The teens headed to the cafe chatting and Tom suddenly remembered that Storm had wanted to talk earlier. He must find her and talk to her; he presumed she’d be at the cafe.

When the gang walked in, the one thing Tom didn’t expect to see was Storm outside smoking, he’d never seen her smoke, it looked quiet sexy in all honesty. Tom let the others go through into the cafe and then waited till he and Storm were alone.

“What did you want to talk about earlier Stormy?” Tom questioned. He looked her expression, she was very pale, almost white, she looked tired and even though she tried to smile weakly her eyes were full on anger, pain and worry. This worried the dread head greatly and he put his arms out to her.

Storm half walked and half stumbled into his arms and burst into heartbreaking sobs. Tom picked her up and held her close, he hated seeing her broken and the Storm he knew was different, she was always laughing and joking. Perhaps he didn’t know the real Storm, just a girl with a fake smile.

When she was had calmed down a little she began stop crying and Tom put her down. She sat down and leaned back against the wall.

“What’s wrong Stormy, I’ve never seen you this broken before?” Tom questioned, his eyes brows knitted together tightly in worry and he chewed on his lip ring nervously.

“I...I...I think...I think I’m pregnant.” Storm blurted out in a rush and burst into fresh hot tears again.

“What?!” Gasped Tom in shock and his head began to whirl, back to the one night stand with her. He gulped and panic took over. He didn’t want to be a dad; he hoped Storm didn’t want the baby. She was sixteen after all.

“I...I can’t do this.” Tom stammered and bolted for it.

Storm looked up at his retreating back and hugged her knees, crying harder than ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
what a bastard! :O