Status: Weekly :)

Kiss and Control

Chapter Twenty Two

“Storm...did you get a copy of the keys?” Tom rushed up to her on Friday morning just as she was going into the form room.

“You are unbelievable!” Storm tried to walk past him into the room but he pulled her back. He cared more about getting revenge on Elladan than he obviously did about possibly getting her pregnant.

“I’m sorry I ran out on you I just couldn’t get my head around it...you know?” Tom replied with eyes cast down to the floor.

“Oh and I can I suppose?” Storm snapped looking hurt. “Well don’t worry it’s not your problem anymore...it’s a false alarm.”

Brianna walked up at the moment and linked her twin’s arm. She gave Tom a daggered look before dragging Storm off into the classroom. Tom’s mouth dropped open at the sight of Brianna as did everyone else; she looked nothing like the pretty confident girl she was before the attack. She was clad in grey tracksuit bottoms and a grey baggy hoodie, no makeup, hair tied in a tight pony tail and the prominent angry red scar across her cheek from the attack, a few weeks back.

“What did you tell him that for?” Brianna hissed as they both took their seats. “You haven’t even taken a test yet!”

“He’s made is feelings quite clear plus he’s with Nenya now so I’m doing this alone.” Storm replied with tear filled eyes.

“You’re not alone...I’m here for you.” Brianna smiled patting her arm. Her and Storm had gotten very close after Brianna’s attack, she was a very much changed girl, losing all her confidence and her vanity not to mention her bitchiness.

Tom slumped down miserably next to Bill.

“Wussup?” Bill asked looking at his sullen twin.

“Nothing.” He sighed dejectedly. How did things get so complicated with his best friend, he wondered? The dread-head rested his chin upon his folded arms on the desk.

Nenya walked in laughing with Erodin putting Tom in a worse mood. He hated Nenya hanging out with the mohawked teen; his glaring eyes followed the pair to their places.

“Storm wait!” Tom chased the pixie girl down the corridor which led to the guitar rooms with his baggy jeans hitched up and guitar bouncing on his back. “Please talk to me!” Tom pleaded following her in and taking a place next to her.

“Oh...you wanna talk now? Well it’s a shame you did wanna the other day outside the cafe went I needed you?” Storm set down her guitar and began pulling it out of the case.

“You must admit it’s a relief that it’s a false alarm? We are far too young to be saddled with a kid. Anyway I never ever want kids, they tie you down.”

Storm closed her eyes for second willing her tears not to spill as she felt heart shatter into a thousand pieces. “I bet you’d adopt kids if Nenya asked you too?” She whispered harshly then jumped up and fled the room before anyone could see her cry.

Tom sprung to his feet and ran after her but Gordon stopped him at the door. “Where do you think you are going Tom, the lesson is about to begin?” His stepfather gripped his arm.

Tom shook Gordon off roughly. “Fucking let me go!” Tom shouted angrily.

Gordon flinched as Tom had never spoken to him like that before and especially not within school. “What’s wrong?” He asked with concern.

“Just let me go!” Tom growled as he felt his tears begin to well up.

Gordon noted the pain in Tom’s eyes and let him go. He wondered what had just happened to make his stepson so upset and angry.

Tom raced to the nearest girl’s bathroom figuring that’s where Storm had run off to. He barged in and a couple of girls screamed at him to get out.

“Storm! Are you in here?” Tom banged his fist on the one closed cubicle as the two girls who were applying their lip gloss gaped at him.

“Fucking get lost will ya!” Tom shouted and the two girls grabbed their bags and ran out quickly.

“Storm are you in there?” Tom banged on the door with frustration.

“Go away Tom.” Sniffed Storm.

“Storm please come out? I’m sorry about everything.” Tom leant his forehead against the door.

“Fuck off Tom!”

“Storm please...you’re my best friend.” Tom croaked getting all choked up.

“Some friend you are! Friends are supposed to be there for one another no matter what!”

“I know but I freaked out...we should never have slept together...please forgive me?” Tom sat down on the floor opposite the cubicle with his head in his hands. “It was a shock and I panicked.” He admitted.

“It was a shock to me too...I never wanted any of this to happen and I certainly didn’t plan it.”

“I know you didn’t but now that it’s a false alarm, can’t we go back to how things were?” Tom stared at the white door in front of him with hope.

The dread-head heard the door open and he jumped to his feet. Storm looked at her best friend with sad brown almond shaped eyes and who was holding out his arms for a hug. Storm flung herself at him. Tom kissed her head and hoisted her up off her feet, holding her close.

“I’m sorry.” Tom said rocking her slightly.

“Me too.” Storm sniffed.

Tom set her down on her feet. “I love you Storm.” He smiled and stroked her wet cheek.

Storm cocked a pierced eyebrow at him.

“As a friend...a best friend.” Tom added. He grabbed her hand and pulled her toward the door. “Let’s get out of here before Mr Davies catches me and gives me a detention for perving on girls.”

Storm smiled at Tom but the smile didn’t reach her eyes because there was only sadness there, she knew that if she was pregnant she would definitely be on her own here.

“You made it up with Storm then?” Bill asked as he and Tom changed for gym. He had seen them talking like normal during lunch.

“How did you know we’d fallen out?”

“Tom...there has been atmosphere around the pair of you these last couple of days and you’ve had a face like a slapped arse and her like a wet weekend.

“Very funny!” Tom retorted and whipped Bill with his gym shirt catching him on the rear.

“Oww! That hurt you douchebag!” Bill rubbed his arse with a pout on his lips.

“Good!” Tom smirked and went to do it again.

Bill squealed at jumped out of the way bumping straight into Erodin.

“Watch it! You f...” Erodin stopped himself when Nenya appeared and gave him a pointed look.

Erodin stomped off out of the changing room angrily.

“Yeah... do one, you fucking moron!” Tom called out after him. “I don’t know why you hang out with him?” Tom said frowning at Nenya.

“He’s been a good friend to me and I like him... he’s a laugh.”

“Well you don’t need him ,you have me!” Tom pulled on his gym top over his head and before he could pull it down, Nenya managed to tie it tightly around his head. “NEN! NEN!” Tom yelled muffled through the material struggling to get free.

“If you think you can tell me who I can be friends with then you can think again!” Nenya then kneed him in the crotch and stropped off.

Bill began to laugh hysterically at the sight of his brother’s head tied in t-shirt, with muffled cursing sounding within and him bent doubled over. He took out his mobile and began to video Tom. “Youtube here I come.”

“BILL!” Tom yelled through the material as he tried in vain to pull it off. “You fucking dare! Now get me out of here!” He muffled out.

Bill put the phone into his pocket then untied the gym top and set his twin free, still laughing.

“Thanks a bunch!” Tom growled as he sped out the door with a bit of a limp. “NEN! YOU GET BACK HERE NOW!”

The raven-head wiped the tears of mirth from his eyes then followed Tom out. Bill watched as Tom raced up to Nenya and throw the teen over his shoulder. Bill laughed as he heard Nenya squeal as Tom turned him upside down.

“You’re gonna pay for that girly boy!” Tom shook him a little.

“Stop it I feel sick!” The pretty teen complained as he hit out at Tom’s legs.

“Just wait ‘til I dunk you head first in the big rubbish bin!” Tom chortled.

“No don’t!” Nenya pleaded getting worried about going head first in yesterdays left overs.

“Beg for mercy Arvenien!”

“Tooommmiiii...stoooop!”

Tom began to walk him across the field to the back of the kitchens where the bins were situated. “Say sorry?”

Nenya pulled his mouth into a pout. “Sorry!”

Tom put him down on the grass.

Nenya scrambled up. “You’re a beast Tom Kaulitz! You’ve got grass and leaves in my hair!” He pouted with hands on his hips.

“You’re so hot when you’re angry.” Tom laughed.

Nenya playfully stuck his tongue out then put his nose in the air. Tom smiled at the adorable boy with messy raven curls and a turned up nose. He pulled Nenya close to him and kissed his nose. "I love you." He whispered barely audible.

“Okay Kaulitz... put the pretty boy down and save it for the bedroom!” The gym teacher said then blew his whistle. “Four laps round the field boys!”

Tom let go of Nenya and turned crimson, he scratched the back of his neck totally embarrassed; he clearly had forgotten he had an audience.

Bill smiled at the pair thinking they made a cute couple. Just as the raven head began to run he caught a murderous evil look on the face of Erodin, Bill bit his lip worriedly; it was very disturbing the way the mohawked teen was looking at Tom, there was something about those eyes. The raven-head decided he had better warn Tom.

It finally came around to Saturday evening and Bill was in flap as of what to wear.

“Oh come on Bill?” Elladan groaned as he watched his beloved raven head try on another shirt.

“Nothing looks right!” Bill pouted.

“You’d look gorgeous in bin bag!” Elladan stated getting up off the bed.

“Well I might just put one on!” Bill huffed as he tore off the red shirt and flung it on the bed.

Bill stomped over to the closet and began riffling through it. “I knew I should’ve bought something new.”

“You have plenty of new clothes, some of which still have the labels on!” Elladan said exasperatedly.

“It’s all right for you...you always wear the same thing... BLACK!” Bill said coming out of the closet empty handed.

“I like black!” The teen goth retorted indignantly.

“Evidently.” Bill sighed

“And I wear different black items not the same ones all the time!” Elladan scowled offended.

Bill laughed at his husband’s face. “You are so cute when you’re cross!”

“I’m not CUTE! I’m FIERCE!” Elladan replied trying not to smile.

“Okay you’re fierce.” Bill laughed; he picked up the first shirt in white he tried on an hour ago. “I’ll wear this one.”

Elladan rolled his eyes in frustration and growled; he pulled Bill down on the bed and began to tickle him. “I can’t believe you are going to wear that one after all.” He sat on Bill’s legs.

“Stop Elladan!” Bill screamed as he squirmed underneath his husband.

Elladan pinned his arms above his head with one hand and carried on tickling him with the other.

“Elladan don’t...please stop...my hair... is getting... messed up.” Bill said between his giggles.

“Oh we can’t have that...we’ll be here for another four hours at least.” Elladan scoffed and tickled him some more.

“Please Elladan...STOP!” Bill begged.

The teen goth stopped and looked into the raven-head’s dark chocolate coloured eyes. “Vous êtes beaux mon amour.”

“That sounds so romantic...what does it mean?” Bill asked going into a dreamy expression.

“You are beautiful my love.”

Bill put his arms around his husband’s neck and smiled. “I love you so much.” His eyes glazed over.

Elladan kissed him tenderly on the lips. “Ditto.”

Bill sighed contently; he wished it could always be like this with Elladan.

“Are you guys ready?” Tom burst in through the adjoining bedroom door, followed by Nenya and Storm.

“Perfect timing Tom as ever." Elladan mutered under his breath. "Ever heard of knocking?” He complained and got up off Bill.

“Nope!” Tom smirked at his brother-in-law. He rubbed his hand with glee as he thought of the revenge he and Storm were going to carry out tonight on Elladan.
♠ ♠ ♠
hehehe ;)