Status: Weekly :)

Kiss and Control

Chapter Twenty Four

Bill opened his eyes; his mouth was dry and the sun light hurt his eyes. Bill was hung over and his head killed like a bitch. He groaned as he rolled over and squinted at the digital clock; 1pm it read. The raven-head gently hoisted himself up and rolled out of bed. Bill couldn’t even remember getting home last night never mind getting into bed. Elladan was still out cold on his side of the double bed. Bill went downstairs.

“You look a state!” Gordon commented as Bill entered the kitchen in his t-shirt and boxers and his hair sticking up in various directions. He poured him a coffee from the freshly brewed jug.

“I’m never drinking again.” Bill groaned as he laid his head down on his arms on the table.

“You should be grounded for getting in that state...you are only sixteen!” Gordon reprimanded.

“Everyone drinks at parties regardless of their age...I don’t want to dissed for not drinking and being a goody goody.”

“He has point.” Tom yawned walking in and taking a seat opposite Bill. “You want Bill to fit in don’t you?”

“I can’t believe you three let Nenya get in that state either and I thought Elladan didn’t drink? He was the worst. I had to carry him from the car.”

Tom smirked. “Is he not up yet?” He questioned.

“No... still really out of it.” Bill replied sleepily.

Elladan didn’t wake up until 5pm and that was only because Bill came in to wake him.

“Ell... wake up baby.” Bill kissed his cheek then his nose.

Elladan stirred and groaned. He opened one eye.

“You really got hammered last night.” Bill stroked his cheek.

“But I wasn’t drinking any alcohol." He frowned after opening the other eye. "I feel like shit...” Elladan sprung up quickly and ran on wobbly legs to the bathroom and vomited into the toilet.

Bill followed him and held his hair back away from his face while he continued to vomit. When he was finished Bill gave his some tissues.

“I really feel like shit.” Elladan complained with teary eyes as he sat back on his bottom. He yelped from a burning pain and shot up again. “Fuck.” He muttered as he rubbed the sore spot.

“I’ll get you some pain killers...go take a shower.” Bill left the bathroom and went down to get the painkillers from the medical box in the kitchen.

Elladan looked at his reflection in the mirror. His makeup from last night was smeared all over his cheeks. He frowned as he tried to recall last night’s events. Elladan walked over to shower and turned on the tap. He then took off his t-shirt and boxers shorts. He yelped as the material rubbed on the sore spot. Elladan turned himself about to look at his ass in the mirror and saw a small dressing.

“What the fuck?” He carefully pulled the dressing down and his eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw what lay underneath. Elladan ran to the toilet and vomited. He wondered how on earth he was sporting a tattoo on his arse cheek of all places because he had a phobia of needles and would never in a million years get a tattoo especially as he fainted shortly after getting his tongue pierced a few years back.

Elladan showered carefully not to get the dressing wet, he screwed up his face anxiously as he wonder how and when he got the tattoo and more to the point why that. Elladan’s face flushed with humiliation – Bill was going to kill him for sure when he saw it.

Bill returned to find Elladan fully dressed. “Sorry I got sidetracked by Tom.” He held out the packet of painkillers.

Elladan grabbed the packet from and shoved two in his mouth then washed the down with the glass of water on the bedside cabinet. He peered nervously at Bill and felt nausea sweep over him.

“You don’t look very well.” Bill commented, eyeing his husband.

Elladan sat down carefully; his arse cheek felt like it was on fire. “What happened last night?” He frowned.

“Well, you disappeared halfway through the party. I found you about midnight up in one of Gustav’s bedrooms completely hammered.”

“I don’t understand... I don’t remember drinking alcohol or going upstairs... everything’s a blur.”

“We were dancing and you said you needed fresh air and I didn’t see you after that.”

“What was I drinking?” Elladan looked across at Bill with a frown.

Bill shrugged. “Tom was getting our drinks mostly... I think it was punch.”

Elladan bit his lip then narrowed his eyes. He wondered if perhaps Tom had spiked his drinks. Punch? Elladan remembered the fancy cocktail drink that Tom presented him with. Didn’t he say it was non-alcoholic?

“Are you okay?” Bill asked watching Elladan’s expression, as a hundred thoughts ran through his husband's head.

Elladan nodded then stood up. “I need a coffee.”

Bill took his husband’s hand after he was fully dressed and they left the bedroom.

Tom smirked at Elladan as he walked into the living room with a mug of coffee and a slice of toast. Elladan glared at him. Tom winked at him then turned back to Scrubs on the television. Elladan looked at him evilly and wondered if he was responsible for the tattoo; but how, he questioned?

“Nen... come over here a minute.”

Nenya got up from sitting next to Tom and sat next to his brother.

“What was I drinking last night?”

“Tom made the drinks... but I can’t really remember clearly... I feel like shit.”

“You were drinking?”

“It was a party...I wasn’t gonna be the only one staying sober.” Nenya pouted.

“I wasn’t drinking or at least I didn’t set out to drink. Anyway you are only fifteen, you are too young to drink.”

“Well I and Bill wanted to have a good time since you and Tom left us all alone!” Nenya complained, just remembering that.

“Tom left you? Was he with me?”

“I don’t know where he was. He was missing for a couple of hours I think but I remember him now turning up with Storm now I come to think of it.”

Tom was listening in to what the Arvenien brothers were discussing. He swallowed thickly when he heard what Nenya had just said. He got up quickly and left the room. Elladan set down his coffee then went after him. The goth teen caught up with Tom as he was going out the front door.

“Did you spike my drinks?” Elladan growled as he threw Tom up against the wall of the house.

Tom tried to look as innocent as possible. “Why do you think that?”

“Because I was completely shit faced and you were making the drinks.” Elladan slammed him hard into the wall.

“Look...I don’t know what you are talking about?” Tom replied pushing Elladan off him.

“I know you have something to do with...” Elladan blushed and felt sick, unable to finish the sentence. Even the word tattoo made he feel all queasy.”

“What’s going on out here?” Gordon asked sticking his head out, as he had heard raised voices.

“Nothing!” Elladan hissed and went back inside pushing passed Gordon.

Gordon pulled the teen goth back by the arm. “You were in a terrible state last night. Bill called me to pick you all up because you were passed out drunk. I had to carry you in and put you to bed.”

Elladan blushed with mortification, Gordon put him to bed? The shame of it.

“I thought you didn’t touch alcohol?” Gordon looked at him curiously.

“I don’t...someone spiked my drinks.” Elladan replied sullenly with his eyes cast down.

“You should be more careful then and be looking out for Nenya, who was also the worst for wear!”

“Have you finished with the lecture?” Elladan snapped without looking up.

Gordon sighed and let go of Elladan.

Elladan was quiet all weekend and very subdued. He still hadn’t told Bill about the tattoo. Bill tried to get him to tell what was on his mind but Elladan was not sharing, he went about brooding instead. Bill even asked Nenya to find out what was wrong but he too couldn’t get anything out of him.

A week later Tom had arranged to meet up with Storm early at School. He had managed to take a picture of Elladan’s tattoo last night while he slept. The dread head couldn’t wait until Elladan walked into school. He and Storm had printed off lots of posters of Elladan’s tattoo and had hung them everywhere possible.

“Do you think he will know it was us?” Storm asked as they sat in the form room.

“Well he’ll know it was me cuz he dared me to get him back for writing across my chest.”

“Aren’t you scared of what he might do?”

“Nope...It would be worth it to humiliate him at school like he did me!”

“What you two whispering about?” Bill asked when sat down next to Tom.

“You’ll see.” Tom smirked.

Storm felt a little uncomfortable; she stood up from Tom’s desk and went and sat down in her own with Brianna.

“Have you bought a kit yet?” Brianna asked anxiously. She was concerned that Storm seemed to be in denial about the whole situation.

“Nope.”

“Well I think you should.”

“I’ll think about it.” Storm said then took out ‘New Moon’ to read.

“Storm?! You can’t stick your head in the sand!”

“Get off my case Bri!” Storm snapped. She wasn’t ready to find out if she was or not.

All morning students kept smirking at Bill, he kept checking his face in case he had smudged his makeup or something Bill was getting really frustrated and couldn’t concentrate in his piano lesson. Elladan too found he was getting looks and students sniggering as they went by. The goth teen was in a foul mood by the time it was lunch. He walked with Minien to the cafeteria. A few wolf whistles sounded as he entered.

“WHAT?!” He yelled loudly as the students all smirked in his direction.

“Nice tattoo man!” Erodin called out.

Elladan blushed and wondered how he knew about it.

Nenya ran in the cafeteria and up to Elladan.”Bro...you need to see something...they're all over the school. I took down as many as I could.” He panted and showed Elladan the A4 poster.

Elladan looked at the poster and his face paled. He narrowed his eyes then looked up at Nenya and Minien, he then looked around at all the smirking students. Elladan threw the poster down and ran toward the door, his head down and tears stinging his eyes. He felt an arm grip his own and pull him back. Elladan looked up to see Tom smirking at him smugly.

“Where do ya think you’re goin? We all wanna see the real thing.”

Elladan struggled to get away and tried to kick Tom with his new rocks. Tom twisted his arm forcing him to turn then he lifted him off his feet with his arms around his waist and walk into the centre of the cafeteria. Elladan struggled in vain.

“Leave him alone!” Nenya ran over to help his brother, followed by Minien.

“Who wants to see the real thing?” Tom called out laughing. He had no intention of revealing Elladan’s tattoo, he just wanted to make him squirm.

Elladan hit out and cursed loudly. While the students jeered and laughed as they began to gather round Tom and Elladan.

“Tom don’t” Storm pleaded as she reached Tom’s side.

“WHAT’S GOING ON IN HERE?!” Gordon yelled as he walked in with Bill. They both made their way through the crowd of students.

Tom let go of Elladan and Elladan ducked his head down.

“What are you doing?” Bill asked in a quiet voice.

Tom looked down sheepishly, not finding it funny anymore. The students dispersed and Elladan stood there his head down and tears rolling down his cheeks.

Nenya gave Bill a poster to look at and Gordon peered over his shoulder. Bill’s mouth dropped open as he read ‘Bill’s Bitch’ tattooed on the arse cheek on the poster.

“Is this you?” Bill asked totally mortified with a quivering lip. He slapped Elladan’s face hard leaving a read hand print on his porcelain cheek. “How could you?! ”Bill ran off crying.

Elladan picked up a nearby table and threw it. Students dived out of the way and Tom made a run for it followed by Storm.

“Elladan...calm down!” Gordon shouted after getting over the tattoo on the poster.

Elladan went berserk; he began hurling all the furniture at everyone and screaming hysterically. Nenya hid on Minien as they backed away.

ELLADAN STOP IT!” Gordon tried to get near but a chair flew in his direction. He dived for cover. Soon the cafeteria was empty of students apart from Minien and Nenya.

When Elladan had no more strength left to hurl anything else, he ran out of the cafeteria. Gordon ran after him calling for him to come back. Gordon panted when he got outside and bent over to catch his breath. The goth teen had disappeared.
♠ ♠ ♠
so...what do you think? c'maaaaan guys. silence isn't always golden....x