Status: Weekly :)

Kiss and Control

Chapter Twenty Five

“Mr Trumper...Elladan is on the roof.” Erodin panted running in to the main reception where Gordon was talking to the principal. He had gone to inform him of what had just happened after he lost Elladan while chasing him.

Mr Davies and Gordon ran out through the main doors into the car park and looked up where Erodin was pointing to.

“What are we going to do?” Mr Davies asked his face turning pale.

Gordon pinched the bridge of his nose and closed his eyes briefly. He pulled out his mobile and rang Bill.

“Bill, can you come out to the front of the main building please?” He said urgently when Bill answered.

Bill arrived with Nenya. Nenya had been consoling Bill and telling him about Elladan’s phobia about needles and couldn’t possibly choose to have a tattoo of his own free will. Bill had felt bad about slapping Elladan now; he thought he had got that tattoo on purpose as some sick joke or something.

“Elladan’s on the roof...I need you to try and talk him into coming down as I don’t think he will listen to me. I would probably make the situation even worse.”

“This is my fault.” Bill’s lip quivered and the colour drained away from his delicate face.

“No...I get the feeling this is Tom’s doing.” Gordon replied looking completely stressed about the whole thing. “Call the emergency services in case.” Gordon said to Mr Davies before following Bill and Nenya inside.

Nenya was desperate to say something; he was livid and sick with worry but kept quiet in front of Gordon. He sure was going to give Tom hell when he caught up with the dread-head. Bill climbed the stairs on shaky legs; he hoped Elladan wouldn’t do anything foolish before he reached there.

Gordon unlocked the fire door to the roof. “I wonder how he got up there because he obviously didn’t use this door?” he said puzzled.

Bill walked through the door, Gordon held Nenya back not wanting to make Elladan panic with too many people out there.

“Stay calm and be careful, Bill.” Gordon called after him. Bill looked back and nodded.

Bill walked along to the flat roof to where Elladan was sitting with his legs dangling over the edge. Bill could see he was crying quietly to himself as he was wiping at his cheeks continuously with his sleeve. The sight broke Bill’s heart, a lump formed in his throat. The cold wind made him shudder and blew his hair about furiously. His husband was such a light weight; he could be blown over the edge so easily if he wasn’t careful.

“Elladan...what are you doing up here?” He asked softly wiping his cheeks dry from some stray tears, stopping a short distance away.

Elladan bit his lower lip and shrugged as he stared straight ahead over the tops of the trees to the green hill beyond town.

“I’m sorry I slapped you...it was such a shock...I know you didn’t get this done to yourself.”

Elladan turned to look at Bill; his eyes were full of pain and sadness.

“Please come over here so we can talk...I love you so much Elladan.” Bill sniffed.

“Do you? Only it didn’t seem like it earlier.” Elladan croaked brokenly and wiped some more at his cheeks.

“You know I do Elladan...my life would be nothing without you.”

Elladan turned to look back at Bill and gave a small smile. “I’ve messed up...I’ll get chucked out for trashing the cafeteria.”

“You won’t...Gordon won’t let that happen. He knows this is Tom’s fault.”

“He’ll still take his side. He hates me.”

“He doesn’t hate you, he’s worried about you.” Bill hoped that Gordon was worried about Elladan and didn’t plan on giving him a hard time over this. Elladan was so unpredictable; there was no telling what he might do.

A large gathering of students and teachers formed below, Storm and Tom amongst them.

“What have we done?” Storm said, her eyes filling up with remorse.

Tom didn’t look too good either. He sat on the ground with his head in his hands, he had gone too far that was for sure and he mentally kicked himself. He felt a strong hand on his shoulder, it was Georg.

“You weren’t to know he would react like this?” The brunette said softly as he squeezed the dreadlocked boy.

“How else was he going to react?” Gustav retorted angrily. “Why the fuck did you do that?” Gustav was no big fan of Elladan’s but he hated bullying, vindictiveness or any kind of mistreatment of others.

Georg bit his lip nervously; Gustav would go ballistic if he ever found out that he had taken the stocky blonde teen’s van in order to help Tom.

“Revenge...” Tom answered morosely. “I did it to get back at him for the stunt he pulled on me.”

“But a fucking tattoo...did you have to? I mean how did you man?” Gustav continued.

“I did the tattoo at my cousin’s parlour in the mall.” Storm piped up with shame written all over her small pixie-like face.

“You?” Gustav gave her look of contempt.

“I didn’t know you cared so much about Elladan?” Tom said defensively. “I didn’t’ t think you knew him all that well?”

“I don’t really, I mean we are in the same year but all the same I would say the same about anyone. The tattoo was bad enough but to go and humiliate him like that in front of everyone...”

“Alright! Alright! Spare me the lecture...I know I fucked up!” Tom snapped jumping to his feet. He hitched up his jeans and stomped off.

“Where are you going now?” Georg called as he watched Tom heading for the gates.

“Home!” Tom answered and then he disappeared.

“Oh great.” Muttered Storm. “Just let me to cop all the blame why don’t you?”

“I can’t believe you were so stupid to go along with this...what the fuck were you thinking?” Gustav hissed.

“Everyone knows she’s crushing on Tom.” Kiro butted in bitchily with his hands on hips. He too had begun to have a thing for Tom and was jealous how close Storm was with Tom.

“Fuck off Kiro.” Storm burst into tears and ran off inside the building.

“Now look what you done dude?” Georg said and went after her.

“I was just saying.” Kiro shrugged flicking his bleached blonde shoulder length hair.

“It’s amazing what you can see from up here.” Elladan sighed having stopped crying.

“Elladan please come over here away from the edge...I'm freezing my ass off here.” Bill tried his best to lighten the mood hoping Elladan would feel less distraught and come over.

Elladan looked down as he heard a siren sound below; all three emergency services had arrived.

“Oh no...I’ll probably get sectioned now...make them go away Bill...please.” Elladan stood up on the edge of the roof.

“Okay okay just sit back down...please.” Bill begged then raced back to the door. “Gordon get rid of the police and the paramedics...they're freaking him out. He thinks he will be sectioned.”

“Alright, I’ll see what I can do...tell him I'm going to get rid of them. Stay here Nen...you are not under any circumstance to go onto the roof!”

Bill went back over to Elladan. “Gordon is sending them away.”

Elladan sat back down much to Bill’s relief.

“Elladan, I won’t let anyone hurt you...I promise...from now on it’s just you and me against the world okay? Now come here I need a hug.” Bill held out his arms.

Elladan climbed back through the railings and threw his arms around Bill, sobbing. Bill cried too hugging his husband. The raven-head held Elladan’s face between his hands and kissed him all over his face.

“Never ever do that to me again.” Bill sobbed.

“Sorry.” Elladan sniffed looking into his beautiful partner’s dark almond eyes.

Bill led Elladan off the roof to safety where Nenya flew into his brother’s arms. The pretty teen smacked his brother several times.

“You scared the shit out of me!” Nenya wailed giving his brother a few more smacks for good measure,

“I’m sorry...I wasn’t thinking straight.” Elladan kissed his brother’s head.

The three teens made their way down the stairs. Gordon met them half way. Elladan looked at Gordon anxiously afraid on what he might say or do.

“Stupid boy!” Gordon pulled the goth teen in to a hug. “I think I should take you home...we need to talk.” He said rubbing his back.

Elladan nodded against his father-in-law's shoulder and silent tears ran down his cheeks.

Gordon opened the front door and was greeted by Simone.

“Tom came home a short while ago...he’s locked himself in his bedroom.” Simone said with some urgency. “What’s going on?”

Gordon had phoned Simone to tell her that he was on his way home with Bill, Elladan and Nenya.

“You two go and wait in the kitchen...I want to speak to Elladan alone.”

“Gordon!?” Bill huffed. “He’s my husband, I should be...”

Gordon put up his hand to silence his stepson. “Bill please just do as I say.” Gordon said wearily. He was worn out and his nerves were completely frazzled with today’s escapades.

“Go in the living room Elladan.” Gordon ushered the teen goth through the door and followed him in along with Simone.

“What’s going on?” Simone demanded.

“Tom and Elladan have had some sort of to do and Elladan ended up distraught on the school’s roof.”

“Oh lord...Elladan are you alright love?” Simone rubbed her son-in-law’s back.

Elladan’s eyes welled up promptly from her kindness and his tears flowed freely.

“Oh darling...don’t cry.” The small petite woman pulled him into a hug and rubbed his back some more.

Gordon coughed uncomfortably. He was no good with tears really, especially when it was a male not that he was particularly good with females either.

“Sit down Elladan...now tell me what happened today in the cafeteria?” Gordon paced the floor.

Simone gently pulled Elladan to sit with her on the sofa. “Come on sweetheart...tell us what happened.” She patted his knee.

“Elladan just tell us will you?” Gordon said getting impatient.

“You know what happened...you saw the poster.” Elladan sniffed wiping his eyes. “I don’t want to talk about it.” Elladan bowed his head in shame and hid behind a curtain of raven hair.

“What poster...what’s he talking about?” Simone frowned at her husband.

Gordon felt embarrassed too now. “I think we need to get Tom down here.”

Gordon walked to the bottom of the stairs.

“TOM...YOU GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE PRONTO!” Gordon bellowed.

The bedroom door unlocked and Tom emerged looking shamefaced at the top of the stairs.

“Get down here to the living room!” Gordon turned and walked back in the living room.

Thirty seconds later Tom trudged in with his hands in his pockets. He glanced quickly at Elladan with his head down then sat on the arm chair keeping his head bowed too.

“Explain what you were doing to Elladan in the cafeteria and about the posters you made?”

“I...erm...well...you see...he started it!” Tom said childishly. Tom shook his head at how pathetic that just sounded.

“I’m waiting?”

“He made Elladan have a tattoo and he’s petrified of needles!” Bill shouted coming into the room pointing accusingly at his twin. He could no longer stay in the kitchen. Elladan needed him.

“I thought I told you to stay in the kitchen?” Gordon snapped.

“He what?” Simone gasped and jumped up from her seat. She marched over to Tom and smacked him across the head. “I never had you down as a bully Tom Kaulitz! I am so ashamed.” And Simone smacked him again.

“Mum!?” Tom protested as he dodged her hand.

“He spiked Elladan’s drink too!” Bill added. “He was making our drinks at the party and he knows Elladan doesn’t touch alcohol on account of how it affects his father.

“I can’t believe what I am hearing?” Gordon said exasperatedly throwing his arms in the air. “Elladan could have you up for assault for this...what has come over you Tom?”

“I’m sorry.”

“So you should be you...you bastard!” Bill launched himself at Tom and starting punching him for all he was worth.

“Bill...stop it!” Gordon tried to pull Bill off of Tom. He yanked the younger twin in the air by the waist but as soon as he did, Nenya had come in and jumped on Tom and was smacking him hard.

“Get off me for fuck sake!” Tom ducked behind his arms. Nenya could be vicious at times.

Gordon let go of Bill. “Nen!” He pulled Nenya away from Tom.

Nenya smacked Gordon a couple of time and with a big pout on his lips.

“Hey...you can cut that out for a start!” Gordon sat Nenya on the sofa. “Stay there or you’ll be grounded!” He said pointing at him with his finger. Nenya stuck his tongue out at him. Gordon eyes widened. No-one would ever dare to be so bold toward him but Nenya.

Gordon turned round to find Tom and Bill now rolling on the floor with Simone trying to separate them without success while Elladan had taken the opportunity to flee to his bedroom.

“FOR CHRIST SAKE BOYS...YOU ARE BOTH GROUNDED FOR EVER!!!! DO YOU HEAR ME? FOR EVER!!” Gordon yelled and pulled the pair off the floor by an arm each.

The boys stopped, Tom looked angry and was violently shaking with rage and Bill looked upset with angry tears streaming down his pretty face. Simone quietly left the room and went upstairs to find Elladan who was in his room laying face down with his head buried under the pillows crying.

Simone sat on the edge of the bed and began to rub comforting circles on his back, Elladan sat up and flung himself into her arms and she held him tight in her lap while he began to sob uncontrollably. “Shhhhhhh.” Simone rocked him backward and forward with tears in her eyes, the two brothers desperately needed a mother.
♠ ♠ ♠
awhhh <3