Status: Weekly :)

Kiss and Control

Chapter Twenty Six

“Where’s Elladan?” Gordon demanded looking at his watch. “We’re going to be late.”

“He’s not going to school.” Bill replied dejectedly then he looked down and his bangs flopped over his face.

“You should get that cut.” Gordon said flicking his long layered raven hair with his hand.

Bill rolled his eyes inwardly. Tom’s dreads where much longer that his hair and so was Elladan’s and Nenya’s come to think of it.

“You three go ahead and walk to school while I go up and see Elladan. And don’t forget you two are grounded.” Gordon looked at the twins briefly before ascending the stairs.

Tom glared at his stepfather before opening the front door.

Gordon knocked on the door before entering the bedroom. Elladan was completely hidden under the duvet.

“Elladan, why aren’t you dressed for school?” Gordon asked as he walked up to bed.

A muffle voiced answered. “Go away, I don’t feel well.”

Gordon hesitated for a minute before sitting down on the bed. He sighed before pulling the duvet down a little so that he could see Elladan’s face. Elladan’s eyes were red and puffy, he had obviously been crying all night.

“Elladan, you can’t put off going to school because of what happened. The longer you leave it, the harder it will be.”

“I’m never going back, so leave me alone.” Elladan rolled on to his side away from Gordon.

“Don’t be silly Elladan. You can’t throw it all away. Now get up and dressed.”

“I can’t.” Elladan sniffed. “Now please just leave me alone.”

Gordon sighed. “I thought you were tougher than this? The other students will think you are a wuss!”

Elladan sat up. “I’m not a wuss!” He spat, glaring at Gordon through his tears.

“Well get up and prove it? Besides Miss Gabriel will have a seizure if she has to cancel the concert because her top pianist has dropped out. Now are you getting up and ready or am I going to have to throw you over my shoulder and take you in your boxers?” He smirked a little.

Elladan bit his lip and narrowed his eyes. “You wouldn’t dare...would you?”

“Try me?” Gordon smiled.

“Fine...I wouldn’t want to let Miss Gabriel down.” Elladan said not wanting to take the chance and got out of bed and headed to his bathroom.

“I’ll wait for you downstairs. You can have your breakfast in the staffroom.”

“Nen...please talk to me?” Tom followed Nenya into the form room. The pretty teen hadn’t spoken to him since yesterday.

“I’m never talking to you again after what you did to my brother...you skank!” Nenya swung his pink bag at Tom and it caught him in the face.

“Aaarrrgghhh.” Tom screamed holding his nose. “I think you broke my nose.” He complained.

“Good!” Nenya stomped off to his place.

“Ha ha...you getting bitched slapped?” A boy named Edward laughed.

“Fuck off Ed...he’s not a girl so therefore I’m not getting bitch slapped!”

“Ooooh touchy much?” Edward replied then he turned to talk to Julian.

“Nen...I went too far, I admit it. I’ll apologise to him okay?” Tom gave Nenya his cutest puppy eyes look that could even weaken the knees of a nun.

“I’ll think about it.” Nenya took out his nail file.

Tom walked over to his own seat and slumped down next to Bill. Bill glared hard at him the turned his back on him. Bill was a lot harder to get around Tom knew and he rested his head down on his arms feeling sorry for himself. Storm wasn’t talking to him either nor was Gustav. Life sucked today that was for sure.

Tom didn’t think he could feel any lower that was until Brianna caught with him as they left the form room for their first lesson.

“I think you and Storm need to talk!” Brianna gave Tom a paper bag containing a box before waltzing off.

Tom looked at the bag with confusion then opened it and slowly pulled out the box. Tom felt his knees go weak and his head began to rush with thoughts and questions as he stared at pregnancy kit in his hand. Hadn’t Storm told him she wasn’t pregnant? He felt sick, dizzy with fear and worry and he began to shuffle forward and then broke into a panicked run to find the pixie. He didn’t have a lesson with Storm, she was in a lower maths class than him but he was going to find her and get some answers. He ran down to where her lesson was and spotted the pixie chatting to some of the girls in her class. The dread-head was now angry.

“Storm!” Tom gripped her arm hard and unceremoniously dragged her out of her class.

“Tom...what the fuck?” She pulled out of his grip once they were out in the corridor.

“I might ask the same?” The dread-head snapped and shoved the pregnancy kit at her.

Storm looked at the box then up at Tom’s angry face.

“Brianna gave me just now saying that I should talk to you?” Tom’s nostrils flared and he breathed heavily.

“She had no right.” Storm bit her lip as her eyes well with tears.

“Why did you say that you weren’t pregnant?” Tom demanded. “When you so obviously don’t know for sure?”

“Because of the way you reacted when I first told you, you also said that you never wanted kids.” Storm blurted out her tears rolling down her cheeks.

“But I have a fucking right to know if you are or not? This is just as much my mess as it is yours.”

“Yeah...that’s all it is to you...a mess?” Storm ran off clutching the pregnancy test.

“Storm!” Tom ran after her and caught her up. “Don’t run away from this!”

“You’re the one who wants to run away!” She spat and ducked into the girls bathroom.

Tom followed her in there.”Do the test!”

“Go away Tom! You don’t have to get involved...this is my MESS!”

“Storm...I didn’t mean to say that...please just do the test...I need to know for sure.”

“What if it’s positive?” Storm sniffed, her mascara running down in streams.

“We’ll face that together okay? Just do the test.” Tom pulled her in for a hug. He held her for a bit, feeling sick all over again.

“Okay.” Storm stepped into a cubicle.

After a few minutes she came out and they both sat on the counter and waited for the result. Tom bit his nails. What if it’s positive? What if she wants to keep it? What will his mother say? What will Nenya say? Oh god...that would be the end of him and Nenya. Tom wanted to cry; his legs shook. This had to be the longest three minutes of his life. Tom took out his mobile and watched the time in the corner of the screen.

Storm burst into tears and shoved the stick at Tom.

“What does that mean?” He asked staring blankly at it.

“I’m pregnant.” Storm sobbed.

Tom jumped down off the counter. “You sure?” He began to shake violently. This could not be happening to him.

“How the fuck? We did it only the once? Are you sure it’s mine?”

Tom felt his cheek sting after Storm slapped him hard across the face.

“I can’t do this!” Tom backed away holding his face then he high tailed it out of the bathroom.

Storm fell to the floor in broken heap and sobbed her heart out.

Tom ran as fast as his shaking legs could carry him, tears streaming down his face. He didn’t stop until he reached the end of the field. The dread headed teen sat down against the tree and took out his cigarettes. He hadn’t intended to run away from Storm this time but this was far too much for him to cope with. Tom was going to be a dad. He leant over and vomited.

Bill walked to meet Elladan after third period for lunch.

Hey gorgeous.” The raven-head greeted and kissed his husband. “How’re you feeling?”

“Like shit. My head hurts like fuck.” Elladan gave Bill a small sad smile.

“Did anyone say anything about yesterday?” The raven-head enquired.

“As if they’d dare!” Elladan replied taking his hand.

“Hey...it’s Bill’s bitch?” Erodin joked as he saw the Elladan and Bill join the dinner queue; a few students laughed.

Bill let go of Elladan’s hand and marched up to Erodin. “Go suck your dick and die fuck face!” Bill punched Erodin in the face cutting him with his rings.

Cheers erupted.

Elladan stood there with his mouth wide open. He never thought he’d see the day when Bill used violence. Bill walked back over to Elladan shaking his hand from the impact.

“That was fucking awesome!” Elladan grinned and picked Bill up and swung him around. “I love you Bill Arvenien!”

“Aww...young love.”Gushed Minien, walking up to join them in the dinner queue.

“You’ll fucking pay for that fag!” Erodin spat as he left the cafeteria to go find the nurse.

Bill stuck his middle finger up at him then began a game of tonsil hockey with his husband.

“Get a room.” Nenya came in and pushed in front of them.

“Hey...you cheeky fucker!” Elladan playfully smacked his arse.

Nenya stuck out his tongue, selected his lunch then walked off. “You can pay for mine big bro?” he called back and grinned mischievously.

Elladan shook his head then he and Bill laughed.

“What you having beautiful?”

“Pizza and salad.” Bill replied. “What you having?”

“Tuna salad...got to watch my figure!” The teen goth winked.

“Oh yes...I almost forgot...we got letters this morning from the one of the model agencies.” Bill put down his tray on the table then took out the letters. “We met the postman on the way to school and he gave me them.”

Elladan set his tray down on the table and ripped open his letter. “Oh my god...they want to see me next week!” The teen goth’s face lit up, that was just what he needed to lift his spirits.

Bill bit his lip then opened his. “They want to see me too!” Bill screamed then flung his arms around his husband. “We’re gonna be supermodels!”

“That’s fantastic!” Nenya stood up and hugged them both.

“Oh well done!” Minien clapped the pair on their backs.

Bill looked around for Tom; he wanted to share his fabulous news with his twin, totally forgetting that he was not talking to him. “Wonder where Tom is? I haven’t seen him all morning...he didn’t show up to any of our lessons.”

Elladan and Nenya shrugged, they hadn’t seen him either. After they had finished eating Nenya and Bill stood up.

“We’ve got extra singing practice now. I’ll see you after school?” Bill stood up on his tip toes and kissed Elladan’s cheek.

Elladan kissed Bill back then he left them to go to singing. Elladan decided to go and have a cigarette outside. He glanced up and saw Tom and Erodin arguing. Something glistened in the mohawk’s hand.

“Fuck!” Elladan muttered and sprinted over.

“I want you to stay the fuck away from Nenya!” Elladan heard Erodin say to Tom.

“That would be a tad difficult as we live together and share a room!” Tom answered.

"Shall I tell you something about your precious Nenya? It was him that got me to slash Brianna." Erodin spat maliciously.

"I don't believe you." Tom spat back.

"Well ask him then, you obviously don't know him as well as you think you do. So stay away from him."

Erodin held up the knife in his hand. “I fucking mean it!”

Tom looked at the knife. “Oh you’re such a big man!” He sneered.

“I’m not afraid to use this on you...or maybe I’ll use it on your fag brother!”

“You fucking dare! Anyway how can you call him a fag when Nenya is gay?”

“What did you call my Bill?” Elladan growled angrily with narrowed eyes.

Erodin spun round to face Elladan. “I um...”

Tom tried to grab the knife but missed when Erodin swung it out of his reach. Elladan fell to the ground clutching his side as the knife stuck in him. Erodin turned round and pulled it back.

“You fucking stabbed him you asshole!” Tom gasped.

Erodin dropped the knife and ran off. Tom picked up his mobile and rang for an ambulance. He then crouched down at Elladan’s side.

“Tell Bill I love him.” Elladan whispered, tears rolling down his cheeks then his eyes fluttered closed.

“No don’t die...you can’t die...hold on.” Tom ripped off his hoddie then t-shirt. He tore the t-shirt into strips then tied one around Elladan’s waist to cover the wound then held another one bunched up on top trying to slow down the bleeding.

“Please don’t die...Bill needs you.” Tom wept openly.
♠ ♠ ♠
AHA....cliff hanger... :P

sorryy <3