Status: Weekly :)

Kiss and Control

Chapter Twenty Eight

Bill sat holding Elladan’s hand. It had been two days since the stabbing but the goth teen had not woken up. Bill had never cried so much and hadn’t left his side. Bill had refused to eat and had barely touched his bottled water; all he could do was cry. Bill had always known that he loved Elladan more than anything in life but since the stabbing he didn’t realise how much. The raven head rubbed his thumb gently across Elladan’s pale lifeless one. Why did this have to happen? Why did Elladan get involved in Tom’s argument and what was Tom arguing about with Erodin? These questions kept nagging at him. His twin had told him that he was arguing with Erodin before Elladan arrived but Tom wouldn’t say what the argument was about. Bill hadn’t seen Tom since Elladan came out of theatre as he had decided to stay away. The police had been in a couple of times asking Bill and the staff questions but nobody had any answers. The raven head also wondered was going on between Tom and Nenya that day too. Bill had heard from Gordon about Nenya being distraught on the roof as a result of an argument with the dread head but his stepfather didn’t give him an explanation. It was all too strange and complicated Bill mused.

“Please wake up Ell...I need you.” Bill croaked as his tears began to fall again. The raven head teen laid his head down on the bed and cried into the covers.

A nurse walked in to carry out observations. She picked up the chart at the bottom of the bed in a rack.

“Why isn’t he waking up?” Bill asked lifting his head to look up at her as she checked the machines.

“It’s good for him to sleep because his body is repairing itself. He lost a lot of blood and that was a shock to his system.” The nursed smiled reassuringly. “He will wake up when he is good and ready.” She put down the chart then left the room.

Bill huffed. “Good and ready...huh!” He rolled his eyes and chuckled. That sounded very much like his husband. “Wake your stubborn ass up Elladan or are you punishing me for something?” Bill said then began crying again.

Bill felt a hand on his shoulder, he looked up and saw his mother.

“Is there any change honey?” She asked taking a seat next to him.

Bill shook his head.

“Here...drink this.” Simone gave Bill a flask of hot soup. “It’s soup...you need something to keep your strength up or you’ll be lying in the next bed.”

“Mum...I don’t feel...”

“Drink it Bill or I’ll make you come home!” She said sternly cutting him off.

“Fine...” Bill sighed defeated and took the flask from his mother.

“Will Tom be coming in later?” Bill enquired. He was desperate to find out what went on between Elladan, Erodin and his twin on the school field.

“I don’t think so...he’s not been out of his room since we got home from the hospital. He won’t even go to school.” Simone sighed. Tom had obviously taken it very badly and must still be in shock, she thought. Simone was unaware of all Tom’s troubles and that he was avoiding Storm, the real reason he wasn’t going to school.

Bill huffed with agitation.

“Gordon will come with Nenya after school.” Simone smiled. “We thought it better that Nen went to school to keep his mind off his brother.”

“How’s he doing?” Bill asked.

“He’s quiet and quite clingy with Gordon...they’ve gotten very close since Gordon found him on the roof. Poor boy...I don’t know what got in to Tom telling him to leave? I don’t know who Tom is these days? First bullying Elladan and now being horrid to Nenya!” She stated exasperatedly.

Bill rolled his eyes. Tom wasn’t exactly bullying Elladan but what he did to his husband was unforgivable.

Nenya sat on the wall outside school waiting for Gordon. He rang Erodin for the hundredth time since the stabbing. Erodin had not been at school since. Nenya finally got an answer.

“Where the fuck are you? I’ve been calling you since forever!” Nenya complained dramatically down the phone. “I got your text.”

Erodin had sent Nenya a text explaining that it was an accident and he never meant to hurt Elladan.

“Look don’t worry...I cleaned the knife and got rid of it. The police don’t know a thing and I think Tom will keep quiet and Elladan will for sure.”

Nenya listened to his friend thanking him before he spoke again.

“Come back to school or people will get suspicious. Don’t throw your life away on one stupid mistake okay?”

Nenya heard his friend cry on the other end and begging for forgiveness for telling Tom about him having the idea for the mugging.”

“Look Erodin...I can’t forgive you for stirring things up between Tom and I like you did or for stabbing Elladan, even though it was an accident but... if you want to make amends you’ll come back and finish your education here and make something of your life! Anyway I need to go...bye.”

Nenya hung up. He didn’t think he could hang round with his mohawked friend anymore but he did care what happened to him and his future.

“Hey you okay?” Gordon put a fatherly arm around the pretty teen.

Nenya looked up and smiled at his foster father. “Can we stop off at a shop to buy sweets and Kerrang for Elladan, please?”

“Yeah sure.” Gordon smiled and they walked over to the car.

Tom sat on his bed Indian style. He picked up his mobile and flicked down the list of missed calls from Storm and Brianna. The dread head felt bad about ignoring his best friend but he hadn’t got his head around about being a dad. Brianna had sent him a text telling him that Storm was keeping the baby and he had better get his ass in gear. Tom reached under his bed for a large bottle of WKD; he had bribed Georg into buying him a load yesterday and had dropped them off while everyone was out. Tom unscrewed the top and began to drink himself stupid. Tom didn’t know how long he had been asleep but he was woken up when Nenya burst in through the door after being at the hospital. Tom watched the dark haired boy move around the room doing random stuff. Finally when Nenya stuck on his iPod on his speakers and blared out his slow ballads and loves songs, Tom sat up.

“Turn that shit off!” He slurred angrily.

“Fuck off Tom!” Nenya sat at the dressing table and began cleansing his face.

Tom got up off the bed and stumbled toward the speakers to switch off the music.

“Touch it and you’re dead!” Nenya warned without looking at him.

“It’s my fucking room and I don’t want to listen to these shitty love songs.”

“Actually...it’s our room and I DO! So do one!”

“Well I don’t!” Tom reached out to the iPod.

Nenya jumped up from the stool and pushed the dread head. Tom stumbled back and tripped over his legs.

“Fucking bitch!” Tom growled and pulled Nenya down by his ankles.

The pretty teen landed hard on top of Tom. Tom rolled over knocking him off then sat on Nenya’s legs then clumsily pinned his arms above his head his face inches apart from the pretty teen.

“You’re drunk!” Nenya wrinkled his nose at the smell of Tom’s breath. “Now get off me!”

“Make me!” Tom narrowed his eyes.

Nenya sighed. “I haven’t got time for your pathetic games...now let me go!” He gritted out angrily.

“You’re the pathetic one...protecting that fucking moronic friend of yours...you are a traitor Nenya Arvenien!”

“It was an accident...you know that, you fucking retard! It was your fault that my brother got stabbed! You and your big fat mouth!” Nenya spat as he struggled to get free.

“Well you are a big fucking fake and a coward getting girls slashed.”

“I DIDN’T TELL HIM TO DO THAT!” Nenya yelled in his face.! “HOW MANY TIMES...” Nenya screamed as Tom slapped his face cutting him off in mid sentence.

“I hate you.” Nenya sniffed, his tears running down his face from the slap. “She hurt me.”

“How could she hurt you?” Tom growled ferociously.

“She g...got h...her f...friends to h...hold me d...down and...”

Tom let go of Nenya’s arms and sat back off his legs. “What did Brianna do?” Tom began to sober up. “Tell me what she did?” He demanded.

“She wrote f...f...fag on my f..forehead and then sh..she...”

“Fucking bitch!” Tom pulled Nenya to sit up from the floor. “Why the fuck didn’t you tell me this before?” Tom pulled the sobbing teen into his lap and rested his chin on his head. Tom really felt like crap now. “I’m sorry...I’ve been a fucking douche bag.”

Tom held Nenya’s face in his hands then kissed his lips. “I’m so so sorry.” Tom looked into the big chocolate brown eyes. “I’m sorry for everything.”

Tom couldn’t stop his tears from falling. He had fucked up big time. The dread-head had got his best friend pregnant and he had been unbelievably cruel and hurtful to the one person he loved – Nenya. Tom was scared shitless that his boyfriend would find out that he was the father of Storm’s baby then all hell would break loose.