Status: Weekly :)

Kiss and Control

Chapter Twenty Nine

“Get these FUCKING wires off me!”

Bill shot up straight from being asleep on the chair. Elladan was frantic and trying to tear the wires attached to him in various places.

“Elladan what are doing?” Bill stood up and pushed the buzzer to call the nurses. “Stop pulling those.” He begged, his mouth quivering.

“JUST GET THEM OFF ME...I NEED TO GET OUT!” The teen goth screamed hysterically.

“Elladan calm down...you mustn’t touch those.” The first nurse said rushing in.

A second male nurse came in just behind and tried to restrain him along with the first.

“Fucking get off me!”

A doctor came in with a syringe. Elladan’s eyes widened with fright then he promptly projectile vomited over the doctor before passing out.

“He has a phobia with needles.” Bill explained biting his lip to stop himself from laughing at the vomited covered doctor. He was also crying with relief at the same time that his husband had woken up.

“And of hospitals...it would appear.” The nurse added, taking the syringe from the doctor so that he could get cleaned up.

The nursed administered the mild sedative. “He’ll probably wake up in a bit... so better to be safe than sorry.” She smiled.

Bill smiled back and sat back down. He took his husband's hand in his own and caressed it with his thumb. Elladan opened his eyes.

“Why am I here?” He croaked miserably as a couple of tears rolled down his cheek.

Bill got up to sit on the edge of the bed and stroked Elladan hair. “You were stabbed at school by Erodin.” He explained as he wiped the tears away with his thumb then leant down and kissed his cheek.

“Erodin? Why?”

“I was hoping you could tell me. He was arguing with Tom.” Bill said sitting up.

Elladan narrowed his eyes as he tried recalling it.”I saw Erodin with a knife in his hand... so I rushed over before he did something stupid.” He began.

Bill hugged Elladan and kissed his cheek again. “Thank god you’re okay. I thought I was going to lose you.” He sobbed.

“Sorry...” Ellada croaked as a few more tears fell.

“I love you so much Elladan...I couldn’t live without you.”

“I want to go home...you have to get me out of here...please.” Elladan begged. He hated hospitals ever since seeing his mother hooked up to a ventilator before she died. A few more tears rolled down from his eyes.

“I’ll try...get some rest baby.” Bill kissed his husband's lips.

“Don’t leave me.” Elladan gripped Bill’s arm.

“I won’t...close your eyes...I’ll be right here I promise.” Bill gently lay down next to Elladan and held him. Elladan’s eyes fluttered closed.

“I don’t want to go to school!” Tom gritted.

“You are going...you’ve already missed a week!” Gordon said looking over his newspaper at breakfast.

Tom scowled and rested his chin on his folded arms on the table. Bill walked in with a tray.

“Did Elladan manage to eat something?” Simone asked her youngest son. Elladan had been home now for a few days.

“Yeah...bit more than yesterday.” Bill sighed. He was worried at how much weight Elladan had lost; the teen goth was extremely thin before the stabbing but now he looked anorexic.

“Another letter came for Elladan from the model agency.” Simone said handing the envelope with Elite written in the left hand corner to Bill.

“Thanks...I’ll take it up to him.” Bill left the kitchen.

“Hey Elladan...you got a letter from Elite.” Bill called as walked into the bedroom.

“Will you read it?” Elladan asked anxiously.

Bill tore open the envelope and pulled out the letter.

“They say that they will wait until you’ve made a full recovery as they are still very interested in you.” Bill smiled widely. “See...told you they wouldn’t drop you because you couldn’t make the first appointment.”

Elladan face broke into a wide smile. He really wanted this more than being a pianist now.

“Has Gordon changed his mind about you?” He equired.

Bill’s face clouded over. Gordon had refused to let him become a model with Elite. He said that he was too young and that he needed to finish his education first.

“No...I fucking hate him.” Bill spat.

“I’ll make him change his mind.” Elladan replied with narrowed eyes. He was planning to do something nasty to Gordon for standing in Bill’s way over this. Nobody crossed Bill and got away with it; Elladan saw to it.

“I had better get off to school...see you later baby.” Bill kissed his husband then picked up his white tote bag and put it on his shoulder. “Love you...” The raven head blew a kiss from the door.

“Love you too beautiful.” Elladan called to his beloved raven-head dressed in purple skinnys, black turtle neck fitted top, black leather jacket and black converse boots; his hair was left down loose about his shoulders like Elladan preferred him to wear it.

Elladan gingerly slumped back down moodily. He hated Bill going to school without him; he couldn’t look out for him or see what he was up to. Elladan liked to know everything about Bill. The moody teen picked up his phone and decided to call Minien.

Tom, Bill and Nenya walked to their lockers. Storm was stood there talking to Brianna. Tom kept his head down as he walked to his own, he could feel the Valentine sisters eyes bore into him.

“Hey Storm.” Bill called out cheerfully to the petite girl with spiky pink and black hair.

Storm looked up at him a gave a little sad smile. She looked a deathly white colour, Bill noticed.

“You don’t look too good...are you okay?” Bill frowned with concern.

“She’s fine considering her predicament.” Brianna cut in coldly shooting him a dirty look.

Bill looked at her with confusion as Storm kicked her sister. The girls then walked off.

“What was all that about?” Bill quizzed Tom.

“How the hell should I know?” The dread-head snapped and slammed his locker shut before waddling off in his baggiest pair of jeans.

Bill cocked a pierced eyebrow and looked quizically at Nenya. Nenya shrugged in response.

“So is this how it’s going to be?”

Tom swung round to face Storm in the guitar room. The dread-head’s face coloured up.

“I’m sorry. I thought I could handle it but I can’t. I don’t want this baby!” He put his hands in his hoodie pockets and shuffled from foot to foot unable to look her in the eye.

“Well I’ll tell it that when it asks about its father...that it wasn’t wanted.” Storm eyes blazed with anger.

“Storm don’t...” Tom’s eyes filled up with tears. “This is not what I had mapped out for myself.”

“Well parenthood wasn’t exactly top of my agenda either!” The pixie faced girl shouted her fists balled at her side.

“Sshhhh!” Tom turned to see if anyone had heard.

It was then he saw Erodin sitting with his guitar in his lap, laughing and chatting with Matt. He marched over to the mohawked teen.

“Don’t think you’ve gotten away with it...motherfucker! I’ll be watching you!” Tom growled then walked over to his seat.

Storm sat down next to Tom.

“What was all that about?”

“I’ll tell you later...at the cafe?” Tom looked at her hopefully with puppy dog eyes. “We can talk then about the baby too.” He added thoughtfully, trying to do the right thing.

Storm smiled at Tom, her heart skipping a beat, then picked up her guitar. No matter how angry or annoyed she was with Tom, he always managed to melt her heart with one of his little-boy looks.

Bill closed the piano and stood up. He put his music sheets back into the folder and stuck them in his large white bag.

“Bill...can I have a word?”

“Yeah sure Miss Gabriel.” Bill walked over to the piano teacher.

“How’s Elladan?”

“He’s doing fine but he’s restless.” Bill smiled.

“That’s good; I expect he’s desperate to get back to his music. He’s always been a conscientious and meticulous student.”She mused. “Anyway, as he is going to be off for some time I was wondering if you would like to take his place as pianist for the concert. I’m sure Elladan won’t be up to it next month.”

“What...instead of singing?” Bill looked a little disappointed.

“No...as well as singing?” Miss Gabriel smiled. “If you think you are up to it?” She raised her eyebrows questioningly.

“Of course I am up to it...I’d love to.” Bill gushed with a toothy grin. He just hoped Elladan wouldn’t mind.

Bill rushed out of the room excitedly; he couldn’t wait to tell Tom and Nenya. The raven-head stopped in his tracks when he spotted Minien standing at the top of the corridor. Bill swore that the blonde teen was following him all the time; he was stood there this morning when Bill went for his lesson.

“Are you following me?” Bill demanded crossly as he stomped up to him.

“Nope...just keeping an eye on you for Elladan.”

“Well there is no need...I can look after myself.” Bill snapped irritably.

“Just following orders.” Minien grinned.

“Orders? You take orders from Elladan?” He asked with exasperation. Was he for real Bill wondered.

Bill stamped his foot and let out a frustrated scream. “Just leave me alone cuz there is really no need.”

Bill stormed off to the cafeteria. A few corridors later, he peered over his shoulder only to see Elladan’s best friend walking a short distance behind. The raven-head teen joined the dinner queue behind Tom and Storm, all flustered and angry.

“What’s up with you?” Tom stared at his twin's face.

“Fucking Minien following me.” Bill breathed heavily. He was really wound up about it.

Nenya bounced up to them. “Hey hotstuff.” He snaked his arms around Tom's waist.

Tom frowned; he didn’t like being called that in public.

“You need to tell your brother’s mate to stop stalking Bill.”

Bill gave Tom a pointed look.

“Minien? Stalking Bill?” Nenya looked at Bill for a further explanation.

“Elladan ordered Minien to follow me.” Bill sighed, wishing he hadn’t said anything to Tom now.

“Ordered?” Tom repeated in disbelief. “What a fucking control freak.” His shook his head, not that it should surprise him; he always thought that about him.

“He’s not a control freak!” Nenya defended.

“Course he fucking is.” Tom rolled his eyes and selected a cheeseburger and fries from the counter.

Nenya looked at him dangerously but refrained from replying. The teens all sat down at their regular table with their lunches.

“Hungry much?” Bill cocked an eyebrow at the amount of food on Storm’s tray.

The pixie blushed. “I skipped breakfast.” She hastily excused as she picked up the first of her two cheeseburgers. Storm had also a tuna sandwich, a portion of fries, chocolate cake and a coke.

Tom kept his head down pretending not to notice. He suddenly lost his appetite, in a couple months everyone would know their secret when Storm starting showing. What a fucking mess. Tom closed his eyes and took in a deep breath.

“I need a fag.” He suddenly announced and got up and left.

“TOM!” Nenya yelled and went after him.

Storm blinked back her tears, she had been watching Tom. How was she ever going to get through this with him blowing hot and cold over the baby and with him being with Nenya? Life was a bitch that was for sure!

Bill looked at Storm curiously and wondered was going on. Her and Tom were certainly acting very weird today.

Storm sat in the cafe waiting for Tom. She was looking forward to spending some quality time with the dread head. Maybe he would warm to the idea of becoming a father, the more they hung out. Storm felt bad about Nenya but he could have anyone, he was a very pretty boy with a captivating personality. He drew people in like a moth to a flame. Every time the door opened she glanced over hopefully. Finally, Tom turned up but her mouth dropped when she saw he was with Nenya. How were they supposed to talk now? The pixie faced girl watched Nenya kissed Tom quickly on the lips before flitting of to talk to others.

“Tom over here?” She heard Georg call and watched Tom go over to him and Gustav. Fucking great, Storm thought as she took out her pills from her pocket and washed them down with coke.

“So you still with the boyfriend?” The brunette teen waggled his eyebrow.

“I told you...friend with benefits.” Tom smirked and sat down.

“Good friend with many benefits, me thinks.” Georg mused.

“Very good friends with plenty of benefits.” Tom said cockily showing off.

Gustav coughed and looked pointedly at Tom.

“What?” Tom frowned.

Georg motioned with his eyes for the dread-head to look behind, so Tom did.

“FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS?!”

Tom’s face paled as he looked up at a livid Nenya.

“I...umm...I....”

“Ouch...fuck!” Tom held his cheek after Nenya slapped it hard.

“You are a fucking bastard, Kaulitz!” Nenya picked up Georg’s orange Fanta and tipped it over Tom’s head before running off out of the cafe.

“NENYA! NENYA!” Tom yelled getting up dripping wet.

“You can tell who wears the trousers.” Georg snickered cruelly.

Tom gave him the birdie before running off after Nenya.

Storm gripped his hoodie as he passed. “Tom?”

“Not now Storm!” Tom pushed her off and carried on out through the door.

Storm ran to the girls bathroom, sat in a cubicle and took out her pen knife and began cutting while she sobbed, her heart broken again in many pieces.

Tom was out of breath by the time he got home, Nenya sure could run fast when he wanted too. Tom raced up to the bedroom.

“Nenya...I’m sorry.”

“GO AWAY!”

Tom ducked as a scented candle came flying at him.

“Nenya please...I didn’t mean it.”

Tom dodged the alarm clock which smashed to his left.

“Stop Nen!” Tom pleaded then watched as his camera came hurtling towards him at top speed. Tom dived and caught it. He sighed with relief.

Tom then looked up from the floor and saw Nenya dangling his beloved guitar out of the window.

“Nen please?” Tom knelt up. “Not the guitar!” Tom wanted to cry. “It was a joke...I promise.”

“A joke? Well you are not finding my joke so funny ARE YOU?!”

“Nen...please?” Tom needed to think quickly. “I have something pretty to give you.” Nenya adored pretty objects.

“What have you got?” Nenya brought in the guitar from the window.

Tom stood up and went to riffle through his drawer where he kept his treasured items.

“Here!” Tom held up his old ring that Simone had bought him for his 12th birthday. His fingers had grown too big for it now. “It’s my ring...it means the world to me but I want you to have it.”

Nenya walked smartly over to Tom and put out his hand for the shiny object. Tom placed the silver ring with a Celtic pattern in his hand. Nenya gave Tom his guitar. Tom hugged his guitar like an old friend and kissed the neck. Nenya put the silver ring on his dainty finger, the one next to his pinkie on the left hand.

“Mum...Tom and I have just got engaged.” Nenya held the ring up to the photograph on the dresser. “He gave me his ring.”

Tom’s mouth dropped open and he fell down on the bed backwards in horror. Oh my god! He thinks we are engaged. Tom closed his eyes, let the guitar slide from his hand onto the floor and covered his face with his hands. He never saw that coming!
♠ ♠ ♠
holy fuck. :O ;)