Status: Weekly :)

Kiss and Control

Chapter Three

Tom flipped open his mobile and pressed the quick dial button for his twin. “Where are you?” He asked urgently when Bill answered. “Okay, I was just worried that’s all.”

Tom disconnected the call and stuck the phone back into his oversized jean pocket; he let out a sigh of relief.

“Is he okay?” Storm asked the dread head as they both stood outside of the cafeteria. Tom had filled his new friend in on Bill’s encounter with Erodin and of his past history of being bullied.

“Yeah...he’s says he’s been delayed. He’ll be here in a mo.”

Five minutes late Bill sprinted up to them out of breath, very pale and stressed out.

“Bill what’s happened?” Tom asked his eyes opening wide with concern.

“It’s nothing.” Bill panted.

“Doesn’t look like nothing.” Tom stated. “Has that douche bag Erodin touched you?”

Bill’s face turned red; he didn’t want to tell Tom about his encounter with the goth teen in the piano room. Tom would go mad; not that Elladan had done anything really or said anything. “N..no he hasn’t...really I’m fine.” Bill stammered out.

Tom narrowed his eyes suspiciously but decided to drop the matter for now anyway. “This is Storm, by the way and she is a totally awesome guitarist.”

Bill looked down at the short girl that stood a little behind his twin. “Hi...nice to meet you.” The raven-head said with a shy smile.

“You too...” The pixie haired girl replied with a big grin.

“C'mon let’s get something to eat, I'n famished!” Storm said and led the way inside with Bill and Tom following behind.

When they had paid for their food, Storm took the twins to sit on a table filled with four other students. She introduced the twins to them.

“This is my twin sister Brianna, her friend Saffron and these two are Julian and Kiro.” She said as she took a seat next to her twin. The twins greeted them as they sat down.

Tom sat opposite Brianna and winked at her, then flicked at his lip ring flirtatiously. Brianna was absolutely stunning with long dark brown hair, styled in that bouffant scene kid look with a bright pink bow hair band. She had big brown eyes that were framed with thick black eyelashes and black liquid eyeliner and had pink glossy lips. The dread-head liked what he saw. Storm noticed how Tom looked at his sister and she felt a pang of jealousy. Brianna always got all the attention from boys and had stolen a couple of boyfriends from her in the past. Storm thought Tom was rather cute and wanted to get closer to him. Bill sat down next to Tom and opposite Storm.

The cafeteria suddenly turned silent when the doors crashed open nosily. Everyone looked up to see Elladan enter accompanied by three other boys. Bill and Tom recognised all four, having seen them earlier but did not know the name of the blonde one.

“Here comes trouble.” Storm muttered.

Bill tensed up and felt sick; he dropped his fork having just lost his appetite. Tom quickly glanced at Bill then turned to look back at the four students like everyone else. The menacing students walked passed all the tables toward the dinner queue. When they reached the twins table Elladan stopped and looked straight at Bill. This time Bill stared back unable to break eye contact with the goth, he wasn’t quite sure why and knew it was dangerous. If anyone else had looked at him he would have immediately put his head down and hid his face like he usually did; but there was something very mesmerizing about those violet eyes. After what seemed like an eternity to Bill, Elladan walked off.

Tom turned to look at Bill. “What the fuck was that all about?”

Bill sucked in his bottom lip and shrugged, his cheeks turning pink.

"I swear if he looks at you again I'll punch him."

“You wanna give him a wide birth.” Storm warned. “He’s a pyscho and the rest his gang are bad news.”

Tom looked at her expectantly to fill him in further.

Storm took a deep breath than began to tell what she knew. ”Well, I have been here at the academy for two years and in that time Elladan has always been weird. He doesn’t hang with anyone apart from those four, he’s aggressive, moody, rude and occasionally violent. Everyone keeps out of his way but he is one hell of a pianist!”

“And what’s the story with the others?”

Storm continued. “Nenya, the pretty dark one, is Elladan’s younger brother, he’s has been here about the same time as me, he only turned fifteen last month which makes him the youngest in our year. He plays the violin and is exceptional at it but he too is like his brother in his temperament. The blond dude is the same age as Elladan and is his best friend. His name is Minien and is the nicest of the bunch, oh, and he too plays piano. Lastly...”

“Yeah we know about Erodin, Andreas told us about him in registration and Bill and I had a run in with the jerk first thing.” Tom cut in.

The subject then turned to Tom asking the others at the table about what instruments they were studying. While the others were deep in conversation Bill scanned the cafeteria which was buzzing once more. The academy was quite small compared to other schools, only having four hundred students. Only the best musicians were accepted into the school; Bill and Tom were lucky because although they were good, they got in because of Gordon being offered a job. Bill hoped that the other students wouldn’t look down on him because he wasn’t as talented or experienced as them. As he looked about he noticed Elladan staring across at him from one of the tables on the other side of the room. Bill felt his skin breakout in goose bumps. The goth teen wore a sullen expression as he continued to stare at the raven-head. Bill didn’t know what to make of him; Storm was right, he was one weird kid.

The afternoon was filled with the subjects English and math which were okay but Tom and Bill were relieved when it was the end of the day. The twins sat outside on the wall waiting for Gordon to drive them home.

“So how was your fist day?” Gordon asked as they were on their way home.

“Great...well apart from all the homework we got from English and Maths.” Tom replied. “How was yours?”

“Very good...it’s a pleasure to be able to teach the cream of musicians instead of the usual numbskulls I had back home.” Gordon chortled. “How was your day Bill...did you manage to keep out of trouble with that shit on your face?”

Bill shot his stepfather a dirty look through his back view mirror. “It was fine...no trouble.” The raven head lied.

Tom turned back to look at Bill from the passenger seat and gave him a reassuring smile confirming that he too would be keeping quiet about today’s encounter. Bill returned the smile then took out his note book from his bag.

The rest of the week was much the same as the first day with Elladan staring pointedly at Bill but not actually speaking and Erodin accidentally on purpose bumping into him here and there. The mohawk teen was careful not to do it in front of Tom though, as he was a bit wary of the dread-head.

It was Friday afternoon and Bill had just finished his singing lesson which he had once a week for an hour. Brianna, Nenya, Julian and Kiro were also in the class. Bill decided to go into one of the piano practice rooms for half an hour before gym. Bill wondered who’s bright idea it was to put gym last thing on a Friday afternoon, he hated it and what a way to round off a week? Bill was in a bad mood at the prospect. Luckily he found an empty practice room so he slipped in and sat himself down on the stool. The raven head, dressed in his usual skinny’s, tight t-shirt and converse boots, set down his bag on the floor. Bill owned several pairs on skinnys in many colours; today he had his favourite colour on; purple.

Bill didn’t hear the door open to the room as he practiced the new song he was learning to play in his lesson. It was Coldplay’s ‘Clocks’. The raven head was ecstatic when he found they were going to learn that for the end of term concert as Coldplay was one of his favourite bands. Bill huffed and puffed as he continued to make mistake after mistake; he slumped back on the stool and dropped his hands into his lap. The raven-head jumped violently when a pair of hands came from behind on either side of him and began playing the Coldplay song. Bill’s mouth dropped open in awe as he watched the elegant fingers glide with ease and precision. The hands withdrew when they were finished and Bill turned around to see Elladan standing behind. Elladan turned round to walk off without speaking.

Bill stood up quickly.“Wait...come back!” He called becoming suddenly uncharacteristically brave.

Elladan stopped and turned around to look at Bill. His eyes travelled over the raven-head’s form taking in his slender figure in his tight clothing. Bill felt his cheeks grow pink, was this weird goth boy checking him out?

“What is your problem? Why do you keep staring at me all the time?” Bill walked up to the moody looking teen, knowing that he could be making a huge mistake by doing so and possibly putting himself in danger.

Elladan cocked a quizzical eyebrow but remained silent. The was the first time Bill had witnessed a different expression from the goth. The silence riled Bill a little.

“Well say something you weirdo!” Bill demanded crossly. Elladan was really beginning to get under his skin with his strange behaviour.“If you are going to beat me up or something can you just get it over with?!”

The anger had built up fast in side of him and it was definitely out of character for him to stand up to someone or be as bold as he was being right now but then, he never come across someone quite like Elladan before and it irked him. His usual bullies just jumped straight in and beat the crap out of him or called him derogatory names like fag or fairy boy or girl or something along those lines. Elladan had done none of those things but then again, he would be a fine one to talk as his face was plastered with heavy goth style makeup.

Elladan continued to stare at Bill. The raven-head teen had the urge to slap Elladan for being so infuriating with his silent act but he wasn’t about to be that bold. Instead, Bill balled his fists and screamed with frustration then stamped his foot hard on the floor.He turned to walk off but was stopped by a hand gripping his wrist and yanked backward. He was face to face with Elladan again. Bill shrunk back with fear and closed his eyes tightly, waiting for a fist to strike him but it wasn't a fist that touched him on the mouth. Bill squeaked with surprise and his eyes shot open when he a pair of warm lips kissed his own instead.

“HOW DARE YOU!” Bill slapped the goth teen’s face with his free hand after getting over the initial shock of getting kissed for the first time in his life. He didn't see that coming and it shocked him.

Elladan smirked with amusement over Bill’s girlish indignant outburst. He quickly stole another kiss, a more forceful one at that, than the first, then fled the practice room before the raven-head could slap him a second time.

Bill stared bemused at the door and touched his tingling lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
reviews? :D x