Status: Weekly :)

Kiss and Control

Chapter Thirty One

Tom opened his bedroom door. Elladan stood there with a thunderous expression. Tom attempted to slam the door shut but the teen goth was too quick.

“You fucking bastard, you hurt my brother...now I’m gonna hurt you.” Elladan yanked the dread head out the doorway with a fist full of t-shirt.

“Get off me!”

Elladan slammed the dread head into the wall then punched him in the stomach. Tom doubled over in pain and fell to his knees.

“I never meant to.” Tom groaned, holding his abdomen, tears welling up in his eyes. He was in no mood to deal with Elladan.

“LIKE FUCK YOU DIDN’T!” Elladan gripped a handful of dreads and pulled Tom off the floor. Elladan tried to push the dread head over the banister.

Tom yelled out as he desperately clung for dear life to the rail. Gordon ran up the stairs followed by Simone.

“ELLADAN! LET HIM GO AT ONCE!” Gordon roared.

“No! I’m gonna break his fucking scrawny neck!”

Simone screamed,her hands flying to her mouth. Bill walked out of his room on to the landing to see what the commotion was.

“Elladan...what are you doing?” He asked timidly.

“Murdering Tom...what does it look like?”

Bill bit his lip and said nothing more.

Gordon took hold of Elladan and wrestled him off Tom. Tom ran to his mother as soon as he was freed. Bill stood there motionless.

“I said that you were to discuss this in a civilized manner!” Gordon pinned Elladan against the wall, holding him firmly by his arms. “Calm down NOW!”

“I don’t do civilized...I do pain and torture.” Elladan hissed trying to free himself from the vice like grip.

“Well not in this house you don’t, now give it up!” Gordon growled at the heavily breathing teen.

Elladan stopped struggling, narrowed his eyes and thought about head butting Gordon.

“Don’t even think about it!” Gordon knew exactly what the boy was contemplating.

Elladan smirked at his stepfather-in-law. “Fine, I’ll leave him alone.”

Gordon let go.

“For now.” The teen goth added and walked off down the stairs with Bill in tow.

“IS THAT ALL YOU ARE GOING TO DO?!” Tom demanded angrily. “HE TRIED TO FUCKING KILL ME!”

“Watch your tone and language.” Gordon waggled his finger at Tom.

“I can’t believe you!” Tom was fuming; he couldn’t believe his stepfather was just going to let Elladan get away with trying to push him over the banisters. “Pussy.” The dread head muttered under his breath.

“What did you say?!” Gordon’s face turned purple he lunged forward and gripped Tom’s arm.

“Gordon, leave him...he’s just upset.” Simone interjected standing between them.

Simone told Tom to go down for breakfast.

“Gordon, Tom has had a lot to deal with and so has Elladan so don’t go making things worse with that temper of yours.”

“I need some fresh air.” Gordon announced and stomped down the stairs and out of the front door.

Tom sat at the breakfast table eating his cereal in silence. Elladan and Bill came in after being called by Simone from the living room and sat opposite. Bill hissed as he sat down. Tom looked up and saw Bill’s face contort with pain; he also noticed that his twin was heavily made up around the eyes and had marks on his neck.

“Are you okay?” Tom asked with concern, Bill seemed unnaturally quiet. He was usually quite chatty at the breakfast table or all over his husband..

“He’s fine.” Elladan snapped and snaked an arm around his partner’s waist.

Bill gave a strained smile.

Gordon walked in followed by Nenya. Gordon sat himself down while Nenya made himself a bowl of cereal and sat down on the counter to eat it.

“Will you sit at the table please?” Gordon asked irritability but Nenya stuck out his tongue then carried on eating where he was. Gordon sighed and picked up his paper.

Tom shook his head, what was wrong with his stepfather? He would have made a big fuss if he or Bill had done that. Why was he so soft when it came to the Arvenien brothers? Tom wondered whether he was afraid of the pair. Gordon looked up at Tom; he seemed to read his stepson’s thoughts. Gordon turned his attention to Elladan.

“You were playing your music far too loud last night. It’s no wonder you are aggressive as you are. Keep it down in future.”

Elladan owned a set of sophisticated speakers with woofers which he played his ipod through.

Elladan shot Gordon a dirty look. Bill put his head down uncomfortably and began fiddling with his rings. Tom studied Bill and wondered what was going on with him.

The atmosphere in the car to school could be cut with a knife. Nobody said a word all the way and when Gordon locked the car he said nothing to the four teens like he usually did, he walked off toward the main building in a sombre mood. Elladan took Bill’s hand and put a brotherly arm around Nenya; the three set off leaving Tom alone. Tom stood there thinking for moment then decided to try and apologise to Nenya.

“Nen...wait up...I’m sorry.” Tom rushed up to walk by the pretty teen’s side.

Nenya gave him a daggered look then turned away.

“Please Nen...can we talk about this...I love you.”

“Drop dead Kaultiz.” Nenya hissed then broke away from Elladan’s arm and rushed off ahead.

“Nenya...please...let me explain.” Tom ran after him.

All day Tom tried in vain to apologise to Nenya but the pretty teen was having none of it. Tom felt close to tears by last period and decided to skip it. The dread head decided to go to the hospital to see Storm – another person’s life he had managed to fuck up.

When Tom arrived home late that night and went up to his bedroom, he attempted to talk to Nenya but was greeted by a flying clock and a hairbrush. Tom decided that he would sleep on the sofa in the living room from now on; it seemed like the safest option. Tom was thoroughly miserable, he felt his tears trickle down his cheeks as he tried to get comfortable on the sofa under a spare duvet. Tom decided to call Georg.

Are you crying dude?

Tom heard his friend ask. Well all he could was sniff down the phone; he was unable to form a word thanks to the large lump that had wedged itself in his throat.

Nenya still giving you hard time?

Tom nodded which was daft because Georg couldn’t see him.

He’ll need some time...you fucked up pretty big with him.

Tom wiped at his tears.

We’ll hang out tomorrow all day between lessons and I’ll call for you at eight tomorrow morning.

Georg’s gentle caring tone made Tom cry even harder.

Try and get some sleep okay? Nite dude.

Georg clicked off.

Tom cried himself to sleep.

“Come on boys...we’re going to be late. The concert starts in fifty minutes and Miss Gabriel wants you there a good half hour before.” Gordon called looking at his watch. “Simone, are you ready?”

Simon came running down the stairs. “I’m here.”

“And remember no makeup and hair tied back!” Gordon called up the stairs. He had taken to them to get fitted out in black suits, purples shirts and smart black shoes, the day before after school. This was what the boys had to wear for the concert.

“I wasn’t planning on it.” Tom muttered coming down the stairs referring to the makeup part.

“Tuck your shirt in Tom.” Gordon said looking at the dread head.

Tom rolled his eyes. “Looks better out than in.” He complained then began tucking it in.

Bill came down stairs followed by Elladan. Both boys had their hair neatly tied in a ponytail with just a touch of eyeliner. Gordon gave them the once over, he narrowed his eyes at the eyeliner. Well at least Elladan didn’t have his heavy goth makeup and new rocks on, he supposed.

“Where’s Nenya?” Gordon asked. “NENYA GET A MOVE ON!” He called up the stairs.

Nenya came skipping down wearing black skinnys, purple shirt, black suit jacket and converse boots and full makeup. His hair was piled on top of his head in a messy mass of curls. He looked beautiful and very hot. Tom couldn't take his eyes off him and nor could Gordon.

“That is not what you are supposed to be wearing!” Gordon eyes almost popped out of his head.

“If you think I’m dressing up like an old fart like you, think again!” Nenya stated with his hands on hips.

Elladan and Tom snickered while Bill bit hard on his lip.

Gordon’s face turned a bright red. “Get up those stairs and change your jeans and shoes!”

“I don’t think so!” Nenya then got out his lip gloss and stood there applying it thickly right in front of him. The cheeky teen blew Gordon kiss when he had finished and waltzed out of the front door to the car in the drive.

Tom looked at Gordon incredulously. Gordon ignored Tom’s look and walked out of the door with Simone on his arm.

“Are you sure you are well enough to do this Elladan?” Miss Gabriel asked dubiously as they stood on stage. She had wanted Bill to take his place as pianist but Elladan insisted that simple stabbing was no reason to pull out.

“Yes I am sure.” Elladan rolled his eyes.

“Okay places everyone.”

The students all took their place with their instruments behind the stage curtain of the Guild Hall.

“You alright dude?” Georg asked as he stood a little way from Tom.

Tom nodded with a sad smile.

“Hey baggy pants.”

Tom turned quickly to see Storm dressed in a black shift dress, heels and pearls around her neck.

“What the fuck? What are you doing here; I thought you were still in hospital?” Tom asked in surprise.

“Nah...I’m fine...remember...tough as old boots?” Storm smiled then unzipped her guitar case.

“Storm I really don’t think you should...”

“Who made you my father?!” Storm cut in. “Really I’m fine.”

Tom wasn’t convinced; Storm was very good at putting on act to try an mask what she was really feeling.

“I’m sorry about the b...baby.”

“Don’t worry about it...obviously not meant to be.”

“Okay boys and girls good luck.” Miss Gabriel picked up her baton and the curtains rose.

Miss Gabriel counted them in then the students began the first song. Bill stood centre stage at the front and sung his heart out.

The violinists stood directly behind the guitarist on a raised platform. Half way through the second song where the guitarists were doing a solo, Nenya reached down with his bow and struck Tom between the legs with an upward sweeping motion. Tom yelped and hit a wrong note which was very obvious as it twanged out of tune round the auditorium. All the violinists sniggered behind, including Nenya and Brianna. Tom’s face grew red with mortification as Miss Gabriel gave him a pointed look. Tom turned to look behind at Nenya who was the very picture of innocence. Tom narrowed his eyes at his ex-fiancée before turning to the front.

Sadly thanks to Tom’s wrong note, the School came in second place in the competition losing to St Luke’s Girls School from Cheltenham. Everyone was disappointed and cross with Tom. Tom tried to explain what had happened but no one was interested. The students gathered in the refreshment hall with all the parents.

“Never mind...you were all very good.” Simone commiserated.

“Well except Tom!” Nenya replied meanly.

“Yes what happened there?” Gordon asked.

“I don’t want to talk about it.” Tom turned to walk off and knocked into Bill spilling his coke all over him.

“Sorry Bill.” Tom looked at his twin apologetically. “I’ll help you get cleaned up.”

Before Bill could protest Tom had marched him off to the male bathrooms in the foyer.

Bill removed his jacket and proceeded to hold himself under the hand dryer.

“Bill take the shirt off.” Tom pulled at Bill’s shirt.

“Holy fuck Bill?”

Bill snatched his shirt from Tom’s hand and pulled it down.

“It’s nothing...I fell.”

Tom had seen a large purple bruise on his side.

“You fell?” Tom asked disbelievingly.

“Yes!” Bill snapped.

“I don’t believe you! Tell me the truth!”

“I fell... now leave it!”

“It was Elladan wasn’t it?”

“NO IT WASN’T NOW DROP IT!”

“I’m telling Gordon!” Tom ran out of the bathroom.

“Tom...please don’t.” Bill called all teary but Tom had already gone.

Bill sank down to the floor and put his head in his lap.

“Elladan I want a word with you!” Gordon called to the teen goth ten minutes later, who was stood with Minien on the staircase above near the auditorium entrance. Minien left his friend to it.

“Mrs Trumper?” Mr Davies rushed over wearing a grave expression.

“Yes...” Simone smiled up at the principal. Her smiled disappeared as she studied his face.

“You had better come with me. We found Gordon unconscious at the bottom on the stairs in the foyer.”

“Oh my goodness.” Simone gasped and followed him out of the refreshment hall.
♠ ♠ ♠
D: