Status: Weekly :)

Kiss and Control

Chapter Thirty Two

Tom sat at the breakfast table opposite Elladan giving him the death glare. Elladan merely smirked at him and carried on eating.

“I know it was you.” Tom hissed, when Simone stepped out of the kitchen.

“I don’t know what you are talking about.” The teen goth smirked again.

“Yes you do and you’re not getting away with it!” Tom got up abruptly and slammed down his cereal bowl on the side causing it to split in two.

“Tom, will you be careful?” Simone reprimanded, coming back in to the kitchen.

“Whatever.” Tom muttered and pushed passed her.

Simone looked at the other three teens for answers to Tom’s outburst. All three shrugged and carried on eating.

Tom met Gordon on the landing as he headed up to his room to retrieve his school bag.

“Why aren’t you doing anything about him?” Tom demanded furiously. The dread was sick of the way Gordon was sticking his head in the sand when it came to Elladan.

“What are you talking about Tom?” Gordon asked jadedly, although he had a pretty good idea. Tom was like a dog with a bone over Elladan. He was thankful that it was the last day of term and hoped the Christmas holidays provided him with some peace and tranquillity. Lord knows he needed it.

“Elladan of course! You know that he did that to you!” Tom nodded to the dressing on his stepfather’s forehead. “He’s a fucking psycho.”

“I don’t know that. I only remember waking up at the bottom of the stairs.”

“Well it’s a bit of a coincidence don’t you think after I told you what he did to Bill?” Tom retorted angrily. “You did go to speak to him didn’t you?”

“Yes, we had words and he denied it then walked off. That’s about all I remember.” Gordon sighed heavily. He really didn’t want to have this conversation with Tom but knew his stepson was not going to let it go.

“Can we talk about it later? I have a splitting headache and I need to get ready for school.” Gordon asked with a furrowed brow.

Tom looked at the man’s stressed and tired face. “Fine but you and I both know that this was no accident and that HE was responsible!” Tom stomped off into his bedroom to get his things before Nenya came up. He didn’t want another fight with his highly strung ex.

“You didn’t really have anything to do with Gordon’s accident did you?” Bill asked timorously, playing nervously with his rings as they walked to their lockers.

“I can’t believe you are asking me that! Do you doubt your husband’s word?” Elladan snapped, his eyes turning black. He stopped suddenly and turned to face the raven head teen.

Bill stepped back from Elladan feeling a little afraid. Elladan smirked inwardly and advanced on him until Bill was backed up against a wall. Elladan liked the power he had over Bill and enjoyed scaring him.

“N...n...no.” Bill stammered, his eyes wide with fear as Elladan placed a hand either side of him against the wall and trapping him. “I...it’s just that Tom is so adamant about it.” Bill managed to get out.

Nenya came bounding up. “Wacha doin?” Nenya looked up at his elder brother with angry black eyes then at a fearful looking Bill, trapped by the older boy.

Elladan removed his arms from the wall and stepped backward. “Nothing...we were just have a little chat.” Elladan walked off and called over his shoulder with a chilling tone. “I’ll see you later Bill.”

Bill felt sick as the colour drained from his face. He bit on his thumb nail.

“You shouldn’t let him intimidate you Bill?” Nenya said and kissed Bill on the cheek. He was very fond of Bill. “C’mon let’s get our shit from the lockers for first lesson.” The pretty teen linked the raven head’s arm and dragged him off.

Bill sighed a shaky breath, he didn’t know how not to let Elladan treat him like that.

At lunchtime Tom was sat with Storm, Georg, Gustav.

“So who you taking to the dance tonight seeing as you and Nenya have not made it up?” Gustav asked.

“Well I guess I’m still technically going with him as Gordon is giving the four of us a lift.” Tom replied matter-of-factly. Nenya hadn’t said they were not going together since their fall out. The dread head hoped that they could patch things up tonight.

“What about you Storm?” The stocky blonde looked at the pixie faced girl.

Storm felt her cheeks go red. Erodin had been the only person to ask her and she accepted. “E...Erodin.” She stammered out quietly.

“You are kidding?” Tom practically jumped out of his seat. “What are you thinking?”

“Get off my back! He was the only one to ask.” Storm retorted as her temper flared slightly. Who was Tom to judge her after what he had put her through? Storm stood up to leave.

“Storm...sit down...I’m sorry.” Tom said gently as he tugged at her arm. “It’s just that you are too good for him and he is piece of shit.”

Storm sat back down. “He’s changed; we had a heart to heart. Anyway let’s drop it.”

“So who are you two still going with those stuck up sisters?” Storm grinned at the G’s.

“Charlotte is not stuck up!” Georg protested. “But Sapphire is!” The brunette added with a smirk looking at Gustav.

“Yes she is...that’s why I like her! She has class!” Gustav said in her defence.

“Yeah yeah keep telling yourself that.” Georg sniggered.

Tom’s thoughts and eyes wondered as the banter continued between the two boys and Storm. The dread head’s vision fell upon Nenya and stayed there watching him mess about with Kiro at a table across the aisle. Nenya was perched on top and was trying to draw on Kiro’s face with his marker pen. Kiro was trying to fight him off and giggling very loudly. An overwhelming feeling of jealousy washed through Tom’s body. Tom crushed the coke can that was in his hand and he chucked it hard against the back wall at which their table was in front of.

“Steady on dude!” Georg ducked quickly to avoid it. He looked at the angry face that Tom wore with murderous looking eyes. The brunette followed Tom’s line of vision to see what had gotten his friend so angry.

“They’re just friends dude! Calm down.”

“I need a fag!” Tom got up and kicked his chair flying into the table where Nenya was sat on top off.

“You fucking watch it you asshole!” Nenya shouted and jumped off the table to face Tom.

“You’re the asshole you slutty bitch!” Tom stood up close looking down at the slightly shorter boy.

Tom felt Nenya’s hand slap his face hard. Instantly a bright red hand mark appeared. A chorus of excited ‘ooohhhs’ sounded from the students dining in the cafeteria. Tom couldn’t stop himself. He slapped Nenya hard across the face causing him fall down on the floor. This time gasps of horror sounded. Hitting Nenya was like hitting a girl and this did not go down well with the other students. Nenya burst into tears. Tom felt a swift kick in the balls which had come from the short blonde teen, Kiro. Tom’s eyes watered and he doubled over. The dread head hadn’t yet recovered when he felt himself being hoisted off the floor and dragged out of the cafeteria onto the field.

“GET OFF ME! GET OFF ME!” Tom yelled looking up at Elladan.

Elladan dragged him on to the grass and threw him down. The teen goth then sat on his legs and pinned his arms down with one hand.

“Elladan...leave him alone.” Bill begged running up to them.

“Stay out of it Bill!” Elladan slipped his hand into the knuckle dusters in his pocket and punched Tom in the face with it.

Tom screamed on impact and his lips and nose burst with blood spurting all over the place. Before Elladan could hit him again, his arm was gripped above by Minien. Minien took the knuckle dusters and pocketed them before Mr Davies and Gordon arrived on the scene.

“What the hell is going on here?” Mr Davies barked.

Elladan got up from Tom and Tom sat up cradling his bloodied face.

“Get to my office Elladan!” The principal ordered. “Bill take Tom to the nurse.”

“Are you okay?” Gordon asked Tom when Bill had helped him to his feet.

“What do you care?!” Tom muffled out angrily before walking off with Bill.

Gordon sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. The deputy then gripped Elladan’s arm and frog marched him to Mr Davies office.

Tom was fuming by the end of the day as Elladan had got off scot free and he himself got reprimanded for attacking Nenya. Gordon was a joke and so was the principal. Tom decided to take matters into his own hands.

“He sure made a mess of your face. He must have an iron first or something.” Georg remarked as the pair walked out of the school gates.

“We need to get him back.” Tom growled gingerly touching his bruised face.

“We?” Georg’s eyebrows shot up and he stopped in his tracks.

“Yeah I need your help and we’ll do it at the dance tonight?”

Georg shook his head in despair.

“What did you have in mind?” The brunette sighed dreading the answer. He wasn’t too keen on Tom’s plans when it came to the psychotic goth.

“Well I overhead Bill crying to Nenya this afternoon at gym saying that he couldn’t handle much more of Elladan’s violent temper.”

“Yeah...and?” Georg wondered where this was going.

“Well, if you were too goad him into giving you a good kicking then Bill will surly end his farce of a marriage and chuck him!”

“No fucking way dude!” Georg was horrified. Why on earth would he want to get a good kicking by the most psychotic and deranged student in the school? Well apart from Erodin that was. Georg couldn't decide exactly which one of teens was scarier. Both had violent reputations.

“Oh come on Georg...please?” Tom gave him his cute puppy dog eyes look, opening his brown eyes wide then blinking a couple of times.

“Hey dude that might work on chicks but it sure is not gonna work on me.” The brunette chuckled. “Anyway, why can’t you get the kicking?”

“Well cuz Bill will blame me for winding him up as we are always at each other’s throats. It has to be someone who’s easy going and never in trouble. It’ll make Elladan look that bit worse.” Tom grinned wickedly.

“What will I get out of this besides broken ribs and a premature death?” Georg grimaced.

“I’ll be forever in your debt and will be your slave for a year?” Tom smiled hopefully.

“Wouldn’t you be better off trying to find a way of getting back with Nenya rather than getting back at Elladan?”

“Look Georg, the psycho attacked Gordon at the concert cuz that was no accident.”

“So you keep saying but Bill doesn’t believe it does he? And he should know being married to him!” Georg tried to reason as he still wasn’t keen on Tom’s idea and wanted Tom to see sense.

“Bill wears rose coloured glasses when it come to that thug plus he’s afraid of him.”

“Look Tom...I don’t know about this.”

“C’mon Georg...I wouldn’t ask if I wasn’t desperate.”

“We’ll see.”

The pair had reached the corner where they went separate ways to their respective homes. Georg hoped that Tom would forget about his plan tonight as he would be too busy making up with Nenya.

“See ya tonight dude!”

Tom waved goodbye and turned down the road that led to his.
♠ ♠ ♠
silent readers aren't fun ):