Status: Weekly :)

Kiss and Control

Chapter Thirty Three

Tom glanced at himself in the full length mirror in his parent’s room. He had decided to get ready for the dance in there leaving Nenya with their shared to bedroom as they couldn’t be in the same room without fighting. Tom tied a black and white bandana around his loose dreads to go with the black baggy suit and white shirt that adorned him. The dread head’s face was in a bit of a mess after being thumped hard by Elladan. Tom shrugged at his reflection; he guessed he looked more of a gangster than usual. Still, Elladan would get his comeuppance tonight if his plan panned out right. Tom exited his parent’s bedroom and headed down stairs to wait in the living room for the others.

“Elladan...p..promise me you won’t get into any fights or arguments tonight?” Bill asked hesitantly in a quiet soft voice as he watched Elladan apply his thick eyeliner.

Elladan put down the pencil and walked over to Bill and took both his hands pulling the raven-head off the bed.

“If people don’t get in my face then I promise.” Elladan smiled.

“But even if they start on you... could you please walk away?” Bill pleaded with big sad eyes. He hated it when Elladan turned nasty.

“I’ll try.” Elladan sighed knowing full well that what Bill asked of him was an extremely difficult thing to do. It was just that he felt so angry a lot of the time about stuff.

Bill desperately wanted to have a good time tonight; it was Christmas after all, his favourite time of year and wanted their first one to be a memorable one for the right reasons.

“You look beautiful by the way.” Elladan said admiring Bill dressed in white skinnys, silver cowboy boots and silver leather jacket with a cropped tastefully ripped white and silver top.

“Thanks...I’ll probably freeze my ass off though!”

“Don’t worry I’ll keep you warm.” Elladan waggled his eyebrows suggestively.

Bill blushed and let his hair fall in front of his heated face. Elladan chuckled, he loved the way Bill was still shy of him in that way. Elladan pulled his partner in close and hugged him making him sway to the song that played on the iPod – The calling's 'Where Ever You Will Go'. Bill melted into his husbands arms, he loved this song. Elladan leant down and kissed him lovingly and tenderly on the lips as they danced. Bill went weak at the knees from the kiss. Elladan knew this was a way in controlling his beloved raven-head but he was sincere in his actions of love.

“I love you Bill Arvenien.” Elladan whispered.

“I love you too.” Bill whispered back then rested his head on his husband’s shoulder wishing their marriage was always like this. Elladan did have a gentle and sensitive side but it was definitely outweighed by his aggressive and malevolent manner.

When the song ended they pulled apart.

“You had better get your jacket on.” Bill smiled and tucked a stray strand of his husband glossy black hair behind his ear.

Elladan removed the black suit jacket from the hanger and put it on over his violet silk shirt with a sliver fleck on it. The violet mirrored his vivid coloured of his eyes. The sight of his tall husband dressed so smartly took his breath away. Bill smiled a toothy grin at Elladan with his head bent at an angle.

“What?” Elladan asked, a faint pink blush tingeing his alabaster coloured cheeks.

“You look so incredibly handsome and...” Bill broke off unable say what he was thinking. Instead he felt his own cheeks heat up.

“And what?” Elladan looked at him curiously with a cocked eyebrow.

Bill bit his lip and looked down shyly with his face hidden once again by his hair. “Sexy.” He whispered.

Elladan threw his head back a laughed loudly. “Thank you.”

“Why are you laughing?” Bill pouted.

“I can’t believe you still get so shy about stuff like that. We are married and know each other fairly intimately.”

“I know...but you make me feel like that.” Bill glanced up at his husband through his dark long lashes.

“Why?” Elladan kissed the tip of his nose.

“I dunno.” Bill shrugged feeling a little silly.

He couldn’t explain it really; Elladan was just so breathtakingly handsome and exciting and literally did take his breath away especially when they kissed. Elladan also frightened him too which had something to do with it he guessed. He was certainly madly head-over-heels in love with Elladan even with his volatile nature and temper.

Bill, Elladan, Tom and Gordon stood impatiently in the hall waiting for Nenya to come down and make an appearance.

“He’s always the last to get ready!” Gordon grumbled. He glanced at his watch impatiently.

“Please behave yourselves tonight.” Gordon said to Elladan and Tom. He was one of the few teachers that were on duty at the Christmas dance.

The two boys didn’t reply, they both shot Gordon a dirty look. The door bell sounded behind them making them all jump. Gordon walked to the door and opened it.

“Good evening Mr Trumper...I’m here to escort Nenya to the dance.”

Tom’s head jerked as he heard Kiro’s voice uttering those words. Tom’s shoulders slumped as his face and body fell in utter disappointment.

Nenya descended the stairs after hearing the door bell wearing a black basque, bubble gum pink hot pants, and black over the knees sock with pink bows, pink doc martens and short faux fur jacket. His mass of curls cascaded from a high ponytail from the top of his head. Gordon and Tom were dumbstruck at the sight of him and both their mouths fell open; this boy looked so much like a girl and was definitely far prettier than any girl they had ever set eyes on. Elladan smiled and shook his head, his brother always managed to shock people and always looked a million dollars in whatever he wore.

“You look amazing!” Bill gushed, like he always did at Nenya.

“Thank you sweetie...so do you.” Nenya winked.

“Wow...” Kiro looked like all his Christmases had come at once. He stepped forward and presented Nenya with a rose.

“Thank you, cutie pie.” Nenya took the rose from the short bleached blonde boy, sniffed it then stuck it in his hair.

Tom felt his eyes prick with tears at the nickname Nenya had already given Kiro. His stomach twisted inside with immense jealousy causing Tom to clench his fists at his side.

“Let’s get going.” Gordon picked up his car keys.

All the teens followed Gordon out to the car.

“Have a lovely time boys.” Simone waved then closed the door behind them.

“It’s going to be a bit of a squeeze.” Gordon stated walking towards the car.

“I not going so there’ll be plenty of room.” Tom announced and sat down on the door step.

“Aww Tom...please come?” Bill pleaded. “It won’t be the same without you.”

“NO!”

“Come on we need to leave now.” Gordon unlocked the car.

Everyone apart from Tom climbed into the car. When it had disappeared from the drive, Tom stood up, wiping at some stray tears. He decided to go for a walk up the road. The dread head found himself knocking on Storm’s front door.

“Hey Tom...what you doing here?” Storm had expected to see Erodin behind the door. “Come in.”She stood aside to let him pass.

Storm could see that Tom had been crying as his eyes were moist and incredibly sad; it broke her heart. She slipped her arms around his waist and hugged him tightly once he was inside the house.

“Come up stairs...you look like you need a drink.” She said pulling away and taking him by the hand.

Tom sat on her bed, their one night stand flooding back to his mind causing him to sigh loudly. Storm came back from her closet with two large bottles of melon flavoured Bacardi Breezers. She gave one to Tom.

“You wanna tell me about it?” Storm took a seat next to Tom on the bed.

“Kiro’s taking Nenya to the dance.” Tom replied dejectedly then he took a big swig from the bottle he had opened.“He turned up at the house just now.”

“I’m sorry.” Storm rubbed his leg. “That must’ve really hurt.”

“So I’m not going.” Tom took another big swig. “So where’s Erodin?”

“Late...” Storm sighed.

“He’s such a fucking douchebag!”

“Yeah...the unreliable pig!” Storm took a few big swigs out of her bottle.

“Why don’t we go together?” Tom suggested feeling much better after finishing the last drop out the bottle ten minutes later.

“Yeah!” Storm giggled. “Fuck Erodin!” She stood up.

“You look nice Miss Valentine.” Tom stated getting up from the bed too as he looked her up and down in her tight purple mini dress, fishnet stockings and high goth looking wedged shoes. She wore a purple bow in her short spiked hair.

“Why thank you Mr Kaulitz” She giggled then curtsied.

Tom laughed and helped her on with her coat.

“Let’s show em how it’s done!” Tom held out his arm to her.

“Yeah...hey wait...almost forget.” Storm ran to the closet and put in a half bottle of vodka in her clutch bag. “Provisions!”

“I fucking love you Storm!” Tom put his arm around her shoulder and hugged her close.

“You only love me for my drink, baggy pants!” The pixie girl pouted.

“Yeah you know it...I’m a shallow dude.” Tom chuckled.

Bill squealed with excitement as they entered the festively decorated hall. “It looks awesome.”

Elladan laughed and drew the raven-head in for a kiss. “It does.”

“Let’s get some drinks.” Bill dragged Elladan by the hand toward the bar set up in the far corner. With drinks in hands the pair walked over to Minien who was stood with Andreas. The dirty blonde boy had asked Andreas to the dance and Andreas was totally smitten with the older boy.

Nenya and Kiro joined the big crowd of students that were already on the dance floor. Nenya just love to dance and it wasn’t long before he was on the hall’s stage next to where the DJ was set up, giving a provocative performance to the rest of the students who cheered encouragingly. Several times Gordon told the teen to get down and behave but Nenya got straight back up as soon as his back was turned. His foster father just gave up telling him in the end.

Tom and Storm staggered in slightly inebriated one hour later.

“Tom! Have you been drinking?” Gordon demanded when he spotted the dread-head behaving recklessly and raucously as he danced into students on the side lines knocking their drinks all over them.

“No...” Tom answered then began laughing uncontrollably with tears of laughter streaming out from his eyes.

“Evening Mr Trumper.” Storm giggled loudly.

Gordon narrowed his eyes suspiciously at his stepson. “Make sure you behave yourself. “ He warned before walking off.

Tom snaked his arms around Storm’s tiny waist and headed off toward Georg and Gustav and their dance partners; they passed Nenya.

“I can’t believe it!” Nenya screamed when he saw Tom with Storm. He stomped over to confront them.

“Are you trying to rub my nose in it by coming with her?!” Nenya was livid. He looked like he was about to have a seizure.

“No! It’s not like that... but hey, it’s nothing to do with you any more since you’re so obviously OVER ME!” Tom glared and indicated at Kiro who was standing close behind is ex.

Storm’s face faltered. “Is that why you suggested we go together?”

“No I swear!” Tom looked down at the now angry pixie by his side.

“You’re fucking unbelievable!” Storm shouted and stropped off.

“STORMY WAIT!” The dread-head called but she had disappeared in the sea of dancing students. “FUCK!” Tom kicked hard at the floor.

“Hey dude!” Georg had witnessed it all and came over to see if his friend was okay.

“I should never have come...fucking big mistake.” Tom took out the vodka bottle that he was now in possession of and took a swig.

“Tom...you’ll get kicked out if you’re caught.” Gustav remarked after joining the two boys.

“I don’t fucking care!” Tom took another one then deposited the bottle into his jacket pocket.

Tom, Georg and Gustav’s heads swivelled round when they heard Bill’s squeals of protest. Elladan was dragging the teen to dance with him up by the DJ.

“No Elladan! I can’t dance like you.”

“Yes you can.” Elladan laughed and picked Bill up and threw him over his shoulder.

“Put me down! Put me down!” Bill hammered on his husband’s back with high pitch squeals of protest.

Elladan set Bill down on his feet and cuddled him, the pair laughing all the while.

“He makes me fucking sick!” Tom growled looking at the pair having fun. He turned to Georg. “Time to put our plan into action.”

“What plan?” Gustav asked, looking from one to another.

“It’s Tom’s plan not mine.” Georg retorted.

“Yeah but you agreed to help.”

“Tom I don’t think...” Georg started.

“Don’t fucking do this to me!” Tom snapped cutting him off. “You promised, now go and pick a fight with him.”

“What are you talking about?” Gustav demanded.

Tom took out the vodka bottle and held it out to the brunet teen.”Have some...you might need it.”

Georg swallowed uneasily. He had hoped that Tom had forgotten this insane plan to split up Bill and Elladan; he took a couple of large swigs before Tom shoved him forward.

“Go on then!” Tom hissed.

“Georg...whatever he’s making you do...STOP.” Gustav put his hand on his shoulder.

“Gustav... stay out of this!” Tom warned with an aggressive and warning tone to his voice.

Gustav stepped back. “Fine but don’t come running to me.”

“What’s going on Gus?” Sapphire returned with her sister from getting drinks.

“I’m not quite sure but it’s not looking good.” He put his arm around his girlfriend.

Georg approached Elladan who was twirling Bill around on the dance floor. He glanced back at Tom. The dread-head motioned to him to hurry up and get on with it.

“Hey goth dude...” Georg called to Elladan when he turned back.

Elladan stopped dancing and looked at Georg. Bill stopped too and snaked his arm around his husband’s waist and smiled at Georg. Elladan cocked an eyebrow, waiting for him to speak.

“You look a dork!” Georg said, feeling uncomfortable.

“Is that so?” Elladan narrowed his eyes.

Bill’s smile disappeared and wondered what Georg’s problem was. “Ignore him.” He whispered to Elladan.

Elladan looked at Bill’s apprehensive expression. He decided to turn his back on Georg. Bill sighed with relief.

Georg turned back to look at Tom. Tom frowned and motioned for Georg to try again. Georg sighed and turned back round.

“You dance like a moron...goth dude!”

Elladan turned abruptly to face him, his face like thunder. The other students that surrounded them had stopped dancing and were watching the two teens in anticipation. Georg was dicing with death.

Elladan took a step forward. “YOU FUCKING WHAT?!” His eyes turned black.

“Elladan...leave it please...you promised to walk away.” Bill tugged on his husband’s arm.

Nenya and Kiro made their way over after hearing Elladan’s angry voice.

Elladan took in a deep breath and gripped Bill by the hand. He turned to walk away and pulled Bill with him.

Georg looked back at Tom once again. Tom looked furious and motioned for Georg to do better. Georg wondered what he could say to get Elladan to lose it not that he particularly wanted him to.

“THAT’S RIGHT...WALK AWAY YOU PUSSY!” Georg yelled after him.

Elladan stuck his middle finger up without looking back.

Georg tried to think quickly what else he could say then it slipped out.

“YOUR MOTHER IS A LESBIAN!”

A collective gasp of horror echoed around the hall as Georg’s words sounded between a gap in the music for everyone to hear.

Elladan turned fiercely and flew at the brunet. He punched Georg hard in the face knocking him to the ground. He then proceeded to kick the shit out of teen with his steel capped doc marten style boots.

Bill screamed for him to stop. He ran over but Tom pulled him clear. Bill watched in horror as Elladan persistently kicked Georg like he was a football. Georg curled himself into a ball and protected his head with his arms. Bill then retched, leant forward and began to vomit, sick came out of his nose and mouth chocking him. Tom looked frightened at he watched his twin sink to the floor and whimper between being sick.

“Someone get some paper towels.” Tom shouted with desperation as he crouched down.

Meanwhile Gordon had arrived on the scene and apprehended Elladan pinning him to the floor and sitting on his legs while he thrashed about like a wild animal.

Some of the other teachers that were present, tried to calm down the hysterical female and equally shocked male students, and dispersed the crowd that had formed around Elladan, Georg Tom and Bill. Miss Gabriel motioned for the DJ to start playing some music.

Gustav helped Georg to his feet. “Hope you’re pleased with yourself!” The stocky blonde glared at Tom.

“I never told him to say that!” Tom stood up from Bill. He too was horrified that Georg had uttered those unforgivable and totally pointless words about Elladan and Nenya’s dead mother.

Bill managed to get himself to his feet although he was trembling uncontrollably. He looked questioningly at Tom. In fact, a few people were looking at Tom, including Nenya, Kiro, Gordon, Principal Davies, Miss Gabriel, Gustav, Sapphire and Elladan who was now sitting calmly on the floor and on the brink in tears.

Nenya stepped forward with tears streaming down his face. He slapped Tom’s face.

“How could you?! How could you tell him to s...s...say that about my m...mum?” He sobbed.

“I NEVER!” Tom protested.

“I hate y...you...you’re scum and I wish I’d never met you or got engaged to you! You’re a creep and a rubbish fuck!”

Tom immediately felt angry and mortified and his face turned crimson.

“AND YOU’RE INCDREDIBILY DENSE AND VAIN CUZ I NEVER EVER ASKED YOU TO GET ENGAGED, YOU JUST FUCKING PRESUMED THAT’S WHAT THE RING MEANT. I MEAN...COME OFF IT AS IF I WOULD TO TIE MYSELF DOWN WITH A FAGGOT! I DO HAVE SOME TASTE.”

The colour drained away from the pretty teen’s face and it contorted with immense pain. He turned and ran from the school hall sobbing hysterically as he went. Tom instantly regretted his cruel and vicious words; he just wanted to hurt him.

“NEN...WAIT I DIDN'T MEAN IT!” Tom tore after him.

“YOU BASTARD!” Elladan jumped to his feet a raced after the dread-head.

Bill and Kiro ran too as did Gordon.

A car screeched desperately to a halt outside the school gates followed by a loud thud and a blood curdling scream. Nenya was flung into the air and landed next to the curb. Tom stood still, frozen to the spot. Kiro ran over to Nenya and crouched down.

“HE’S DEAD” The bleach blonde wailed.

Tom turned white and began to shake.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... I’M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!”

Tom eyes widened and he ran for his life as Elladan chased him up the road.

Bill sat on the curb and cried hysterically wrapped in Kiro’s arms while Gordon rang for an ambulance.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tom was a bit ermm...horrible. ):