Status: Weekly :)

Kiss and Control

Chapter Thirty Seven

Simone opened the door.

“Hello...hope we’re not too early?” Smiled Mrs Listing.

“Not at all...come on in.” Simone stood aside for Mr and Mrs Listing and Georg to come in.

Tom heard his brunet friend’s voice as he greeted Simone; Tom rushed out in to the hallway dragging Nenya by the hand.

“Hey dude!” Georg greeted Tom with their special handshake. He raised his eyebrows when he saw Nenya with Tom. “What’s all this then?”

“We’re back on!” Tom exclaimed with the biggest grin.

“And engaged!” Nenya added.

“For real?” Georg looked at Tom for confirmation.

“Yeah for real...I proposed.” Tom’s cheeks heated up.

“But like aren’t you just fifteen?” The brunet asked looking at Nenya.

“Yes...so?” Nenya pouted. “Tom’s only a year older!”

“Hope you know what you’re doing?” Georg smiled. “Look how Bill and Elladan are...they certainly can’t cope with marriage?”

“Is that so?” A chilling voice asked.

Georg jumped out of his skin then swallowed thickly when he heard Elladan speak. He was extremely wary not to mention nervous of the teen goth ever since the Christmas dance.

“You two are not gonna fight are you?” Bill asked anxiously looking from one to another as held on to Elladan’s arm.

“Depends if he’s gonna throw insults at me again.” Elladan hissed.

“Nope...that was all Tom’s doing...I have no quarrel with you?” Georg replied nervously.

“Then everything should be fine then!” Elladan took hold of Bill’s hand and dragged him off.

Georg sighed with relief after Elladan had gone; he always had a knack of appearing suddenly at inopportune moments.

“Who was that?” Mrs Listing asked with uneasiness.

“Bill’s psychotic husband.” Georg whispered.

“He seems a bit aggressive.” She commented.

“That’s an understatement.” Tom retorted.

Nenya kicked Tom. “That’s my brother you’re talking about!”

“Sorry...” Tom apologised, not actually meaning it.

“Please... come into the living room.” Simone ushered them in feeling a little uncomfortable with the conversation. “What can I get you to drink?”

Next to arrive was Gustav and his parents, followed by Principal Davies and his wife Delilah, Storm, Brianna and their parents, Minien and his parents plus a few others including a couple of the neighbours that Simone had befriended. Storm brought Erodin and Tom gave him the evils all night as he still didn’t like him no matter how much Storm protested that he had changed.

An hour into the party Nenya fell asleep on the armchair so Tom carried him up and put him to bed. He was still quite unwell from his fractured skull and needed plenty of rest. Tom sighed with disappointment because he wouldn’t be able to make-out now with his fiancée for the whole of the evening; and he had a lot of lost time to make up for! The dread-head ambled downstairs with his hands in his trouser pockets. He spotted Georg in the kitchen talking to Storm; well at least he had his friends to keep him company at his parent’s lame party.

Bill spent every moment kissing Elladan much to Gordon’s annoyance; he just wasn’t keen on public displays of affection, especially from those two. Gordon was pleased to have Elladan home for Bill’s sake but the teen just wound him up immensely and was definitely not easy to live with. The goateed man felt they did it on purpose half of the time. Some of the other guests too felt uncomfortable and kept glancing in Bill and Elladan’s direction then frowning. Simone noticed this and she felt had to say something.

“Aahh...newlyweds...” Simone said when she saw Mrs Schafer exchange glances with her husband. “Did you know that Elladan bought Bill the piano on the far end of the room for Christmas? It’s a little too big and grand for our house but so very sweet of him don’t you think?”

Mrs Schafer smiled. “Are they always like this?”

“Yes...unfortunately!” Gordon growled and left his wife’s side to walked over to the pair.

“Could you be less demonstrative with your affections in front of our guests? This is a dinner party not an orgy.”

Elladan sniggered at Gordon’s words. “What a complete tool.” He muttered to Bill when he was out of hearing range causing Bill to giggle profusely. “A dinner party my arse...it’s just a few nibbles on sticks and wine for fuck sake!”

Elladan pulled Bill up from the sofa.”Let’s get some drinks and really get this party going!”

“Elladan...you’re not going to be bad are you?” Bill’s dark brown eyes opened wide. Elladan was too unpredictable and love to live life on the edge; a total contrast too cautious Bill.

“What do you think?” He smirked back at Bill.

“No...You mustn’t...promise me!” Bill began to panic. Gordon would go ballistic if Elladan played up and ruined the party and show them all up.

“Relax will ya?” Elladan poured himself a large glass of wine and one for Bill.

“You shouldn’t...you can’t handle your drink!” Bill warned cautiously knowing that his husband wasn’t used to drinking. In fact, the first and last time he had a drink was when Tom inflicted it upon him unknowingly in order to get him tattooed.

“I’ll just have a glass or two.” Elladan took two big sips and immediately began to feel the effects. He quite liked how it warmed his throat and stomach and make his head spin.

Bill sucked in his bottom lip. The thing was his parent’s wine glasses were very large and if Elladan had two he would sure to be hammered. The raven-head was also worried that the alcohol would make his husband even more aggressive than normal like it did Feanor.

“You should go easy on the wine son?” Feanor said walking up to Elladan in the kitchen a little later on. He didn’t want his son going the same way as him. The tall dark man poured himself another orange juice, he was now teetotal.

“Yeah...like I’m gonna take advice from you!” Elladan glared hard at his father. That was rich coming from him seeing as he spend the last two years totally fucked off his face.

“Don’t speak to me like that, I’m your father.” Feanor replied trying to keep calm.

“Are you?” Elladan looked at him with contempt. “Well where have you been for the last couple of years? Only I’ve not noticed having one around.”

Feanor sighed. “I probably deserved that.” He looked at Elladan with sadness in his eyes. He knew that he had really fucked up his sons’ lives.

Elladan opened the bottle of wine he had in his hand and poured a glass. “I could get used to this...cheers!” Elladan raised the glass to his father then gulped down half of it.

Feanor grimaced but remained quiet; Elladan was so full of resentment.

Bill wondered into the kitchen looking for his husband. “Elladan...please stop drinking?” The raven-head pleaded, he could feel the tension between his husband and father-in-law.

“It’s a party isn’t it?” Elladan replied coolly with narrowed eyes.

Bill’s stomach knotted up, he wasn’t sure what to do; he bit on his thumb nail nervously. He didn’t want to risk getting into an argument with Elladan as he had only been home for a couple of hours and was afraid that he might run off again. Bill knew that things would have to change within their marriage if it was to work between them but he was scared to broach the subject with his volatile husband. Bill decided to leave it until after Christmas before having a heart to heart with Elladan because he didn’t want Christmas to be spoilt. Fortunately for Bill, Gordon came into the kitchen at the moment and took Elladan in hand.

“I think you’ve had quite enough for one night!” Gordon removed the glass out of Elladan’s hand. He had been watching the teen all evening and had noticed that he was getting louder and more unruly as it progressed.

“You can’t do that! I’m eighteen!” Elladan protested.

“You maybe eighteen but you are still under my care and roof.” Gordon pointed out.

“Yes technically he’s your father as well as I am... so do as you’re told!” Feanor said sternly.

“Oh...so now whereas before I had no father...I’ve now got two telling me what to do?”

“Yes...so get used to it!” Gordon replied. “Shall I do the honours or you?” He smirked wickedly at Feanor.

“Be my guest.” Feanor smirked back.

Gordon gripped Elladan securely then flung him over his shoulder. “I think it’s your bed time don’t you?”

“Put me down!” Elladan struggled indignantly. “You can’t do this!”

“Say goodnight to our guests.” Gordon smirked, pretending he was about to walk to the living room with Elladan.

“You fucking dare!” Elladan’s face was a picture.

Bill burst out laughing hysterically then followed his stepfather. Gordon carried Elladan up the stairs and into the bedroom. He flung him unceremoniously onto the bed.

“If you know what’s good for you...you’ll stay there until Christmas morning!” Gordon stated.

Elladan scowled hard; he couldn’t believe that Gordon had just done that to him. No one ever dared to discipline him before apart from Gordon. That was twice now that Gordon had gotten the upper hand with him.

“Good night Bill...don’t forget to hang your stocking up?” Gordon reminded.

“Oh yes!” Bill clapped wildly and jumped up and down with excitement.

Gordon chuckled; Bill was such a child when it came to Christmas.

At eleven thirty, an hour later, the last of the guests had left. Tom said his goodnights to his mother, stepfather and Feanor. The dread-head then placed the Christmas presents he bought for Nenya under the tree. Next, Tom got undressed out of his shirt and trousers then got under the duvet on the sofa; he had given up his sofa bed in his bedroom to Feanor. The dread-head smiled contently to himself as he switched on his iPod and laid down. Tom was actually looking forward to Christmas day and fell asleep to his favourite Nelly Furtado song that reminded him of Nenya.

After all lights were out, Gordon played Santa, as he did every year and went round filling the stockings for the four teens. He then went down to eat the mince pies and glass of port that Bill had ran back down to leave by the chimney after hanging his and Elladan’s stocking up. With everything done and ready for Christmas, the goateed man wearily climbed the stairs and climbed into bed. He knew he would only have a few hours of sleep before Bill woke them all up early on Christmas morning.

Six am came round swiftly and Bill was up having his shower. At six fifteen Bill had a light eye makeup on and was fully dressed in his purple skinnys and black fitted t-shirt. He climbed on top of Elladan and bounced on him until he was awake. Elladan groaned but sat up. Bill then went into his parent’s room and jumped on their bed like he had been doing since he was two years old, only Jorg had been in the bed back then.

“Wakey wakey...it’s Christmas!” He sang.

“Merry Christmas baby!” Simone sat up, reached over and switched on the mauve bedside lamp then pulled her youngest son into a hug.

“Merry Christmas mum.” Bill kissed his mother’s cheek. “Merry Christmas Gordon.” Bill grinned.

“Merry Christmas ,Bill.” Gordon yawned. He looked at the clock. “Oh.. it’s only six twenty...I think we should go back to sleep until eight at least.”

Bill’s eyes and mouth opened wide. The raven-head looked positively scandalized. He opened his mouth to protest.

“Just kidding buddy!” Gordon grinned then slowly got out of bed as did Simone.

Bill skipped out the room to go wake Nenya and Feanor then lastly downstairs to Tom.

Soon everyone was gathered in the living room ready to open presents. Bill handed out the presents as it was always his job being he was the baby of the family. Soon everyone had a pile of presents to open, even Feanor. Nenya had purchased his father, Christmas presents from both he and Elladan, a few weeks back with the intention of posting them but for never got round to it after his breakup with Tom and his accident.

Bill picked up a tiny package from his pile and read the label, his face lit up. “You got me other presents beside the piano?”

“Yup...” Elladan nodded and smiled at Bill.

Bill carefully tore the paper of the tiny package. Inside was a ring box. Bill opened the ring box and a diamond encrusted platinum band sat inside twinkling. The raven head’s mouth dropped open at the sight beautiful shiny object.

“It’s an eternity ring!” Elladan stated.

Bill immediately removed the ring from the box and placed it with his wedding ring. “It’s beautiful.” Bill’s eyes filled with tears of joy. He flung his arms around his neck and kissed Elladan with passion on the lips.

Elladan responded, resulting in the pair of them participating in a round of tonsil tennis.

Gordon pulled a face; not only because they were kissing but because of the eternity ring. He did not believe their marriage would last more a couple of years at the most, never mind a life time. Gordon also thought Bill was deluded and very naive to even believe that.

Elladan opened all the presents from Bill first. He had received a silver watch, a couple of CD’s, a thick silver neck chain, an AFI t-shirt, two horror films, a silver coloured chain belt, black pointed ankle boots and cologne.

“Thanks beautiful...I love them all.”

Elladan had also received a pair of chained trousers and jacket by Attitude Clothing from Simone and Gordon. A set of horror book from Tom and Nenya gave him a goth looking black top hat and a white frilly goth shirt which he made. Elladan leant over to hug his baby brother.

“I made the shirt at school with the help of the textile teacher.” Nenya beamed.

“It’s very beautiful Nen...you put my sewing to shame.” Simone commented.

Nenya blushed and thanked her.

Tom bought Nenya everything in the colour of bubble gum pink. This included a jewellery box, hoodie, converse boots, hello kitty bracelet and necklace and underwear from La Senza. He took ages to open all his with one hand.

“Maybe you should open that one later.” Tom suggested as his cheeks grew red at the gift bag in his fiancée’s hand.

No...I want to open it now!” The pretty teen pouted.

Nenya opened the pretty pink gift bag. He pulled out a pair of pink feathery trimmed thongs, matching cropped cami-vest and over knees socks. “Wow...I love them!” Nenya held them up for everyone to see.

Tom’s face was now a brilliant shade of red and he wanted the ground to open up and swallow him whole. Gordon and Feanor’s eyes nearly popped out of their heads. They obviously knew he was on the feminine side but had no idea that Nenya wore girls’ underwear. Simone stayed silent as her cheeks coloured up. Bill and Elladan laughed out loud finding it was hilarious.

“We need to have words later!” Gordon said sternly to Tom.

Tom hid his face in shame; he got the feeling that Gordon was going to give him a pep talk on the birds and bees. He didn’t know what all the fuss was; it was not as though Nenya could get pregnant, unlike Storm.

Tom received various rap CD’s, Sammy Deluxe t-shirt, Mario Winter Olympics on wii, aftershave, new black baggy jeans and other items he had asked for.

“Okay now for my presents.” Feanor said to Elladan and Nenya.

Nenya crawled over to his father. “What have you bought me?” He asked eagerly.

“Both of your presents are arriving in two days as yours Nen has been redirected from France and Elladan’s wasn’t ready until then.” He handed his sons an envelope each.

Nenya opened his first with the help of his father. He pulled out the card and opened it. Inside was a picture of a top of the range sewing machine.

“Oh my god...a sewing machine? But how did you know?”

“I told him!” Bill announced. “A few weeks back.”

“Thank you so much dad.” Nenya kissed his father and hugged him tightly.

“Love you son.” Feanor said with moist eyes. "There's also gift cards for fabric etc."

Elladan wondered what his father could have bought him so he opened the envelope and slowly pulled out his card. He bit his lip when he saw what his father had bought him. Elladan was left speechless. Bill grabbed the card to look at the cut out picture stuck on it.

“Oh...my...fucking...god!” Was all Bill could utter?

“Language!” Gordon looked pointedly at Bill.

“Sorry...”

“What is it?” Tom stood up intrigued and went over. The dread head whistled.

“I can’t accept this.” Elladan replied. He wasn’t sure if his father was trying to buy his affections.

“I’m sorry about how I behaved toward you over the past couple of years, particular for the last four months you were living at home.” Feanor was of course referring to when he took up being violent toward Elladan, using him as a punch bag. “Please accept it as a peace offering. I know I can’t make up for all the pain and hurt but at least I can start to make amends and show you how much I love you.”

Elladan smiled a small smile at his father.”Thanks.” He whispered.

Feanor pulled Elladan into a hug. “All I ask is that you drive carefully. I don’t want you getting yourself killed.”

Elladan looked back at the picture of the black Audio TT. His face broke into a wide smile, he couldn’t wait to get behind the wheel.

“Well I had better get the turkey in the oven or there will be no Christmas dinner!”

Bill jumped on the spot and clapped his hand. “I love Christmas dinner!” He then rushed over to the sound system in the living room and put on the Christmas CD.

“Oh god...” Tom groaned. “Where’s my iPod?”