Status: Weekly :)

Kiss and Control

Chapter Thirty Nine

The black Audi convertible pulled up in the school’s car park. A large crowd of students crowded round to admire the beautiful car. Bill smiled at Elladan, this was the life! He could certainly get used to this. Elladan leant over and kissed his cheek before opening his door. Bill opened the passenger door and stepped out feeling immensely proud and stood posing against the convertible, as if it had belonged to him.

“Wow...nice wheels man!” Georg said running his hand over bonnet.

“Thanks...” Bill replied with a wide smile and adjusting his large Gucci sunglasses.

Tom rolled his eyes; he had just gotten a lift from Gordon and had sauntered over to join Georg and Gustav. “Anyone would think you owned it!”

“Technically I do as Elladan and I jointly own everything in our marriage.” Bill replied snobbishly, putting his Prada bag over his shoulder and sticking his nose in the air.

Elladan smirked to himself and shook his head; he swore Bill was turning into a Hollywood House Wife.

“Come Elladan!” Bill, dressed in white Ugg boots, indigo skinny fit jeans and white suede coat with faux fur trim, waved his husband over to his side.

Elladan left eyebrow shot up; did Bill think he was talking to a servant or pet?

“What’s with him?” Minien muttered to his best friend. “And why is he wearing sunglasses in winter?”

“Bill has suddenly developed ideas above himself and wants to live the high life since I got the car. I’m sure he thinks he’s Paris Hilton or Mary-Kate Olson or some other Hollywood starlet.”

“He’ll be carrying a Chiwawa in his handbag next!” Minien sniggered.

“Don’t even joke about it...he’s been a nightmare since Christmas, maxing up my credit card on new shit for the pair of us. I had to practically beg to be able to wear my chain trousers today. He wants me wearing Armani suits and shit.”

“Elladan! Will you hurry up please?” Bill dramatically stamped his foot impatiently and pursed his lips.

Elladan rolled his eyes. “Catch you later Min...” Elladan rushed up to Bill.

Bill put his arm through his husbands and they both walked up to the main door.

“So did Elladan buy the Audi or get it for Christmas?” Georg asked curiously as he walked with Tom to their lockers.

“For Christmas from his dad!” Tom answered jealously. “Wish my dad or Gordon would buy me a set of wheels.”

“Me too man!”

When they reached their lockers, Tom saw Nenya talking and laughing with Kiro. He face suddenly clouded over and he stared at the pair through narrowed eyes. “What the fuck is he flirting with him for?”

“Tom, don’t be an ass!” Georg chided holding on his friend in case he did something stupid which he often did when it came to the vivacious Arvenien teen.

“Nen should remember that he’s engaged!” Tom growled beginning to breathe heavily through his nostrils.

“Listen to yourself...you sound like Elladan, dude!”

“Do I fuck as like!” Tom retorted then pulled out of his hold and made a bee line for his fiancée. “What the fuck do you think you are doing?”

Nenya spun round.”Are you talking to me!?” He barked, instantly becoming riled.

“Yeah...who the fuck do you think I’m talking to!?”

Georg raced over to Tom. “Tom...seriously...get a grip.”

“We may be engaged but you most certainly don’t own me!” Nenya said dangerously through gritted teeth.

Georg held tightly on to the dread head. “Do you want to lose him again?” He whispered harshly.

Tom took two deep breaths in order to calm himself after taking heed of Georg’s words. Nenya continued to glare angrily at Tom. The dread head backed down and stepped away from his fiancée and Kiro but when he glanced quickly to see if Nenya was still riled, he saw Kiro smirking in his direction.

“The fucking...” Tom had flown at Kiro punching him in the face causing the short blonde boy to fall over and hit his head, before Georg had the chance to stop him.

“You asshole.” Georg muttered as he ran over to Tom.

“TOM KAULITZ! MY OFFICE NOW!” Called a pale blonde haired woman Tom had never seen before. He wondered how she knew his name.

“You are way out of line!” Nenya shouted at Tom as he bent down to Kiro.

George shook his head with despair. Tom may as well have hit a girl, hitting Kiro, like he did Nenya once. Kiro too was very feminine but very petite at five feet six where as Tom was nearing on six foot. He was sure to get into big trouble.

Tom trundled with his hands in his pockets after the woman. He felt ashamed of himself losing his temper over getting jealous but he just couldn’t help it. Nenya was his everything and he didn’t want to share him with anyone. The dread head let out a big heavy sigh; the pretty teen was sure to have his head on a plate when he caught up with him. The trouble with Nenya was that he was naturally flirty and he attracted attention wherever he went and this made Tom feel insecure. Tom hated feeling like this because it was alien to him. He had never been in love before. He was the one who made his past relationships feel insecure with his playboy antics, even though he was only sixteen. Tom had had many girlfriends in his short life time and far too many one night stands. Tom walked into the room which the blonde teacher entered.

“Sit down!”

Tom scowled as he sat in front of the blonde woman on the other side of the desk, hands still in pockets.

“Sit up straight and take your hands out of your pocket!”

Fucking hell, the dread head thought as he pushed himself up on the chair and removing his hands.

“What did you think you were doing, attacking another student in that vile manner?” The blonde woman’s eyes narrowed at Tom.

Tom’s face heated up. “I...I...erm...”

“There is no excuse for that kind of behaviour! You are nothing short of a thug and I will not tolerate your behaviour! This is a prestigious school and not one for the likes of you!”

This got Tom’s temper up; he stood up and loomed over her from across the desk. “Who the fuck do you think you are saying this fucking school is not for the likes of me!? You don’t know anything about me!”

The blonde teacher jumped up from her seat. “YOU INSOLENT BOY! YOU WILL BE IN DETENTION FOR THE NEXT TWO WEEKS AFTER SCHOOL WITH ME!” She handed Tom her slip of paper containing his detention details. “Now get to class!” she pointed toward the door.

Tom, shaking with anger, hitched up his jeans and walked swiftly toward the door. On the way out he noticed the name plate attached to the office door. It read – Ms N Valentine, Head of Mathematics. The dread head was far too angry to go to class so instead he went outside and headed behind the art buildings to light up a cigarette.

“How the fuck did that bitch know my name?” Tom muttered after blowing out the smoke from the first drag. “Valentine?” Tom’s face scrunched up; he knew that name.

Tom took another drag and pondered. When he finally finished the cigarette and felt a lot calmer it suddenly came to him. Storm’s last name was Valentine – could she be a relative? Tom shook his head; surely not. The dread head headed for the main building.

Tom entered his guitar lesson half an hour late.

“What time do you call this?” Gordon demanded looking up at the door at Tom.

“Sorry.” Tom muttered with a frown. He didn’t need his stepfather on his back after his encounter with the wicked witch of the west.

Tom grabbed his guitar from Gordon’s office then went over and sat down next to Storm.

“What’s up with you? You’ve got a face like a slapped arse!” The pixie face girl said.

“I‘ve just been given two weeks of detention by some old witch by the name of Valen...” Tom stopped himself from finishing the sentence in case she was a relative of Storm’s.

Storm looked at him expectantly.

“Never mind.” Tom shook his head and opened his guitar case.

Storm shrugged and carried on with the piece of music she was learning.

“Hey dude!” Georg clapped Tom on the back as he queued for his lunch. “So what happened with that blonde teacher?”

“She gave me two weeks of detention and she had the fucking nerve to say this school isn’t for the likes of me!” Tom growled. “She don’t even fucking know me!”

“She looked really evil way she was eyeballing you.”Georg stated. “Like you were the enemy or something.”

“Yeah and how the hell did she know my name? She’s definitely new cuz I saw she was head of Maths and Dr Edwards was before.”

“Dr Edwards retired last term, she must be his replacement.”

“Oi you fucking douche bag...I want a word with you!” Tom heard his fiancée angry voice sound behind him.

“I leave you to it!” Georg went off to select his lunch.

“Look... not now Nen...I’ve had a bad morning.” Tom sighed turning to face the pretty teen. He was starting to get a headache.

“Why did you punch Kiro?” Nenya demanded with his hands on his hips and his chocolate brown eyes flashing black.

“The smug bastard deserved it!” Tom replied, his temper getting the better of him. “And you shouldn’t be flirting!”

“I was not flirting you idiot!”

“YOU FUCKING WELL WERE!” Tom yelled in his face.

A few heads turned to see what the pair were arguing about.

“Kiro is a close friend!”

“HOW CLOSE? YOU FUCKING HIM ARE YOU?”

Tom face jerked when Nenya’s sharp petite hand hit his cheek hard causing a bright red hand mark.

“Vous êtes un bâtard impoli et je vous déteste!” Nenya was that angry he reverted in to his native tongue. Although the pretty teen was born in England his first language had been French up until the age of five; he had learnt English before starting school as did Elladan.

Tom immediately grasped Nenya and pulled his close he shoved him up against the counter. The dread head grabbed fists full on raven black hair and connected his mouth forcefully to the pretty teens. After a long round of passionate kissing the engaged coupled pulled apart.

“That has to be the sexiest thing I’ve ever heard!” Tom whispered breathlessly.

Tom then held Nenya’s face between his hands. “I’m sorry about earlier...you just drive me crazy and insane with jealousy.”

“I forgive you.” Nenya replied exaggerating his accent profusely.

“FUCK ME!” Tom crashed his and Nenya’s lips together again.

Nenya giggled into the kiss. “je vous aime!"

"Oh my god Nen...stop before I have an accident."

Nenya giggled again.

Unfortunately the passionate pair were interrupted by a shrill voice.

“TOM KAULITZ!”

Tom groaned. “Not that fucking witch again!”

"GET OVER HERE THIS INSTANCE!"
♠ ♠ ♠
liking this? :D x