Status: Weekly :)

Kiss and Control

Chapter Four

Fifteen minutes later, Bill walked out the practice room after managing to sort out the intro to the song. He walked down the corridor his mind in a whirl because of the unexpected kiss. He didn’t quite know what to make of it all. He wished he hadn’t slapped Elladan now but it was just a natural reaction; he had never been kissed before by anyone. He found the gym changing room easily enough and stepped inside. Gym infuriated him like a bitch. He saw Tom looking at him from across the room. He walked over and started to change into his kit.

“Looking forward to gym Bill? I hear its tennis and football.”

“Oh yes Tom,” commented Bill, “I love getting all hot and sweaty, having my make-up run and hair fly out of place. It’s definitely my favourite thing to do in world, especially when it’s the last thing on a Friday afternoon.”

“Alright Bill, don’t need to be sarcastic.” Tom grinned at Bill and when Bill did up his converse they headed out the door with the rest of the guys.

Gym was separated according to ages, the 14-16's together and then 17's-18s. Music appeared to be mixed in ages but ordinary lessons were done to age like any normal secondary school.

Walking out in the hall Tom spotted Storm sitting crossed legged on the floor with shorts that were more like hot pants and long black socks that stopped half way up her slim thighs. Brianna was wearing a white skirt with the girl’s polo top with the school named written in black stitching, and her hair put into bunches. He smirked at her skimpy skirt and carried on walking. Tom didn’t see Storm watching him with doe eyes as he sauntered past. Bill saw it though and sighed. The raven head thought Storm was a cool girl and reckoned Tom should get with her, but he soon would. Tom likes girls. Actually Tom loves girls. He loves girls a lot. He loves them almost as much as his guitar…almost.

“C’mon Bill, I want to get a good spot for us to play on the court.”

Bill rolled his eyes, he knew Tom’s idea of a good spot was where he could eye the up totty bouncing there assets about. The raven-head grabbed a racket and followed Tom onto the court. He was okay at tennis but he just didn’t enjoy it. But Tom loved sport so he did it for him, as Tom did so much for him from making him cups of hot chocolate with the little marshmallows and cream, to sticking up for him in school. He was the perfect brother in his eyes.

The twins began to play and they both started to get competitive even though Bill hated sport with a passion. Everyone soon stopped and watched the twins play competitively against each other. At the end of the lesson the boys freshened themselves up and headed out the door where Storm was waiting with Brianna, who was leaning against the wall filing her nails. Storm wondered if she actually had any left she filed them so much. Tom strolled out the changing room reeking of aftershave and cologne. Brianna perked up when she caught sight of Tom and then her mood dampened when she saw the fag behind him. She disliked boys who wore makeup and that looked prettier that her but she wanted to get close to Tom so she kept her mouth shut.

“Hey boys!” Storm greeted warmly hugging each of them and then adjusting the guitar on her back.

“You want me to carry that Storm?” Tom questioned her, the guitar looked almost taller than her and she could barely walk. She could only be what, 4”10 without her weird oversized boots?

“You sure?” Storm looked up surprised that he was such a gentleman.

“Yeah give it here short stuff!” Smirked Tom and took the guitar off her and put in on his shoulder next to his. “Don’t they make pixie sized guitars Storm?” Remarked Tom, sticking his tongue out at her.

Storm blushed a bright pink and stuck her middle finger up at him, stomping off, her chains and new rocks making a loud chinking sound as she walked out the front door.

Tom waddled after her in his oversized jeans and in his effort to catch up with her with his shouts of “sorry “and “it was a joke Stormi.” His trousers out did him and fell straight down around his ankles.

A loud piercing wolf whistle sounded followed by a cat call and Tom swung round his face redder than a baboon’s arse and faced the culprit, Nenya.

“Nice arse cuddles.” Winked Nenya and he danced off with strange but graceful walk, then he turned and blew him a kiss before darting out the door

Tom yanked his trousers up roughly, cursing under his breath, while the others nearly shat themselves laughing. Cuddles? He thought crossly, who was he calling him a pet name?!

“Tomi’s got a boyfriend.” Bill sang out using a gay voice.

Tom scowled and flipped him off before he too, stomped out the door.

Gordon was waiting outside by his car for the twins. Tom and Bill walked over and let Gordon know that they were going to the local café in town to hang and would be home for dinner later. He still had Storm’s guitar and reckoned she would like it back sometime soon.

Gordon nodded and asked them to let him know if they were going straight out or coming home. Gordon took their bags and Tom’s guitar from them and then they walked down the road towards the town.

Arriving at the café, the twins could see Storm lounging on the sofa with Julian by her feet chatting. Kiro was sitting Indian style by the sofa drinking from a bottle of coke and some other familiar faces. The boys entered and went over the group and sat down on chairs dotted around.

“Stormi you left your guitar with me!” Tom laughed and handed it over.

Storm laughed sheepishly and took the guitar back from Tom. She smiled warmly and offered him some of her chips.

He took a couple and popped them in his mouth.

“Brianna here?” Tom enquired, just after he swallowed the chips and then looking around the café with interest.

“Nah, not today, she’s gone off somewhere. She is usually here though.”

“Oh okay,” Tom said a little saddened.

Just then Nenya and Erodin burst through the door and Erodin spotted the pixie and strutted over and sat on the arm and looked at her with more interest than a cat with a ball of string. Now that was a lot of interest

“What?!” Stormed snapped suddenly looking at him with an evil glare.

Bill looked up shocked at her sudden outburst. Bill didn’t realise the girl was so feisty. She seemed too cute and innocent.

Tom too looked up with interest in the sudden change of mood.

“I just wanted to talk babycakes, we were good together, we had fun, c’mon, let’s make it like old times yeah? Just you and me...yeah babycakes?”

“Haha..No.”

“Why not sugar pie, you know we were amazing and we still could be.”

“Look Erodin, we’re over, have been for several months and I can’t believe you’d even think I’d consider taking you back after what you did too me. So piss off before I mince your meat and two veg into spag bol and shove it up your ass crack.”

“You better watch your dirty mouth you little slut” Erodin said nastily, jumping up.”

“Or you’ll what Erodin, beat me again like you used too?” Screamed Storm and she picked up a plate from the side and slammed it into his head snapping it in two. The pixie girl stormed out with thick black tears running down her face. Tom looked shocked and Bill looked like he was about to cry. Kiro got up quietly and went outside after her.

Tom got up and looked at Erodin like he was an even bigger shit than before. “You wanna pick on someone your own size like me for instance you fucktard!”

“Oh yeah?” Erodin took a step right into Tom’s personal space.

“Erodin, leave it, come sit over here, we don’t want any trouble or we’ll be kicked out!”. Nenya called from the other side of the café. "NOW!”

Erodin reluctantly backed off then walked over to Nenya and sat down, turning his back towards everyone else.

Tom went outside and on the way he yet again picked up her dammed guitar. Storm was outside in the alley shaking, her make-up a mess down her angelic face. She was holding a cup of water that had some pills inside which she was waiting to dissolve. When they did she drank the water in 3 gulps and laid her head against the cool brick wall.

Tom crouched down in front of Storm and looked at her with concern.

“You okay there Stormi?”

“Yeah I’m fine I think, just a bit shaky. I’ll be okay once these kick in.”

Tom didn’t know what the pills were for but decided not to question as it wasn’t his business.

Storm put her hand in her pocket and fished about for something and pulled out a mirror and liquid eyeliner and began to repair her make-up. She finished, got up and went inside and then came back out with her stuff. She picked up her guitar of the floor.

“I’m gonna go home now, I’ll see you guys on Monday.”

Tom and Kiro waved goodbye and Kiro disappeared inside.

“Wait, Storm!” Tom yelled suddenly and ran out into the street and down the road after her. She turned to look at Tom and he bent down.

“I’m always here if you need to chat okay Stormi? Bill too.”

Tom gave Storm a big hug and then went back up the street to the cafe.

“You too Tomi.” Storm yelled after him, smiled and walked down towards the bus stop.
♠ ♠ ♠
<33