Status: Weekly :)

Kiss and Control

Chapter Forty One

Gordon sat in his office going through his planner; he jumped slightly and looked up when he heard a loud heavy knock at the door. “Umm...come in!”

The door opened revealing the head of the maths department.

“You wanted to see me?” Ms Valentine’s voice boomed.

Gordon studied the tall broad athletic built, woman who was absolutely nothing like her petite nieces.

“Yes...come in.” Gordon indicated for her sit on the chair on the other side of his desk.

Gordon waited until she was seated across from him before he spoke again.

“I understand from a student that you were rather harsh on Nenya Arvenien who is currently recovering from a serious road accident?”

The head of maths narrowed her eyes at Gordon. “The boy in question was very rude and insolent after I tried waking him up as was the boy that burst in disrupting my lesson! The pair of hoodlums shouldn’t be in the school in my opinion.”

Gordon pursed his lips slightly; he could well imagine how Nenya would have reacted to the teacher after being disturbed from his sleep. He had been on the receiving end of the many of pretty teen’s tongue lashings over one thing and another including disturbing his sleep.

“Yes well... normally I would agree with you on his rudeness had he not been unwell but under the circumstances you should have made allowances. I understand that my stepson tried to inform you of his condition?”

“Well...um...maybe but that doesn’t excuse the other one threatening me with violence when he came in!” Ms Valentine became a little uncomfortable and shifted in her seat. “He’s completely wild!”

Gordon had to agree with that but didn’t say so in front on his colleague.

“I have spoken to Elladan about his unacceptable behaviour so you need not concern yourself with him. However, I do want to speak to you about your attitude toward my other stepson Tom?”

“Tom is a violent thug; I caught him beating up smaller student in the corridor yesterday morning for no obvious reason. He is nothing short of aggressive and has a huge attitude problem. He was also acting indecently with Nenya Arvenien in the cafeteria during lunch in full view of the other students. Tom is certainly not a credit to you and you could hardly call him a good example to his peers as the deputy principal’s son.” Ms Valentine smirked slightly after her dig.

Gordon felt the heat rise in his cheeks as the woman sat there gloating with victory. What could he say to that? Tom was in the wrong and was most certainly going to be in big trouble when he caught up with him. Ms Valentine obviously took great pleasure in pointing out how his stepson’s appalling and non acceptable conduct reflected on his position as deputy principal.

“Rest assured I will be talking to my stepson at the first opportunity about his conduct however I would like to point out that it is very unprofessional on your part to let past personal issues influence your judgement on current school matters.” It was Gordon’s turn to smirk. “And maybe your niece should've kept her legs closed!”

Now they were getting to what this was really about!

Ms Valentine’s eyes widened then her features contorted in fury. “HOW DARE YOU INSINUATE THAT MY NIECE IS EASY? MORE LIKE TOM FORCED HIMSELF ON HER!” Ms Valentine screamed at the top of her voice.

“What do mean? Both your nieces have thrown themselves at Tom in the past...you had better look to your own before casting aspersions!” Gordon spoke sternly but kept his coolness unlike the head of maths who had lost control.

“I DON’T HAVE TO LISTEN TO THIS! AT LEAST MY NIECES ARE NOT WAYWARD AND DISOBEIENT LIKE YOUR STEPSONS AND THOSE TWO HOODLAMS THEY’VE PAIRED UP WITH? DIDN’T YOUR STEPSON RUN AWAY TO GET MARRIED?” Ms Valentine was practically foaming at the mouth now.

“WHAT RELEVENCE IS THAT OR BUSINESS OF YOURS?” Gordon yelled not able to keep his temper in check any longer, she had just hit raw nerve with him.

Gordon felt that he and Simone failed as responsible parents the day Bill sneaked off to Scotland to marry someone he barely knew and this ate away at him still. He could never forgive Bill fully for his spontaneous act of stupidly as it did reflect badly on them as parents and he as deputy principal but suspected that his stepson had been manipulated and influenced by Elladan.

Meanwhile, a group of students had gathered outside to listen to the heated argument coming for the office and caught almost every word.

“Tom! C’mere....your stepfather is arguing with Storm’s aunt!” Erodin had shouted, waving Tom over when he heard Ms Valentine scream out angrily for the first time.

Tom had run over quick and stuck his ear to the door along with Erodin. Then Bill strolled up with Elladan and Nenya. Bill asked what was going on and Andreas, who had stopped at the same time as Tom with Kiro, informed him of the argument taking place in Gordon’s office. Bill got all excited and joined his twin and Erodin, placing his ear to the door too. When Kiro spotted Strom come in through the school front doors he shouted her over and told her that her aunt was fighting with Mr Trumper. Storm had moved to the door as fast as she could in her new rocks. She then too crouched down beneath the twins and Erodin and listened at the door. The four could here every word that was said and Storm smirked every time Mr Trumper got a dig at her aunt. Then her face changed.

“I so never threw myself at you!” Storm stated indignantly. “What a fucking cheek!”

Tom laughed. “You couldn’t resist my boyish charms.

“Huh! You are so conceited baggy pants!” Storm stuck her ear back to the door. “Ohh its gone quiet now.”

“Shhh...I hear f...” Bill began.

The door opened suddenly and the four teens feel through the door and landed in a heap.

“I’m going to report you to board of governors!” Ms Valentine shouted at Gordon as she made her exit and standing on Tom’s hand in the process.

“Arghhh fuck!” Tom cried. “Get off my hand will ya!”

The head of maths looked down at Tom with a sneer. “Just typical!” She shook her head reproachfully. “Storm...get up from there and away from those delinquents. I don’t want you mixing with any of them.”

Storm scrambled to her feet. “They’re my friends and Erodin’s my boyfriend!”

“Not any more he isn’t!” Her aunt growled ferociously.

“You wanna fucking bet?!” Storm lost her cool. “Just cuz YOU’RE a man-hating lesbian doesn’t mean the rest of us have to be!”

The head of maths large square face contorted even further with anger and her huge form looked as if it was going to burst out of her clothing like the incredible hulk.

Erodin got to his feet and held back his spirited girlfriend. “Don’t waste your breath on her.”

“Remember where you are Ms Valentine.” Gordon warned with a glint in his eye.

The head of maths’ anger subsided, realising how unprofessional she was behaving, she carried herself off as dignified as possible in front of the crowd of students.

“You two... in my office! The rest of you get to registration!” Gordon walked back into his office followed by Bill and Tom.

“What the hell did you think you were doing?” Gordon asked fuming. “You just proved the woman right!” He gripped the desk for support as he bent forward glaring at them.

Bill bit his lip and looked down, he was afraid of Gordon when he was in like this. Tom glared at Gordon defiantly.

“I thought you were on our side!” Tom spat still glaring back at his stepfather.

“This is not about sides! Your behaviour of late has been diabolical Tom and is NOT acceptable!” Gordon stood up straight waving his finger at him.

Tom opened his mouth to retort but was silenced by Gordon.

“You are putting me in a very awkward position as deputy principal and I will NOT have it! Things are going to change round here starting from now!” Gordon paused for breath.”I thought when you were arrested for GBH in Germany that it was a one off and blamed Bill for bringing trouble on our family...well I can quite see that you are naturally violent and obviously in need of anger management or counselling!”

“If I’m provoked do you expect me to take the shit? Well I’m NOT!” Tom declared pointing his finger in Gordon’s face angrily.

Bill shifted uncomfortably from one foot to the other, he hated being caught between Tom and Gordon’s heated arguments. Both were incredibly hot tempered and frightening when they were riled up.

“Provoked? Tell me this then...why did you hit Kiro? What did he do to provoke you?”

“She told you that?” Tom asked referring to Ms Valentine.

“Actually I heard it in the staff room but she did mention it too. So enlighten me Tom?” Gordon had heard that Tom hit Kiro without provocation so he was intrigued to hear his stepson’s version of events.

“He...um...well...he...” Tom huffed and puffed. “He was chatting up Nen!” He blurted out with a red face and scratching the back of his neck. It suddenly felt all hot in the room.

“And you call this provoking you do you?” Gordon questioned in an angry tone. “You have got to get a grip Tom with your feelings or give up Nenya if you can't handle it!”

“YOU WHAT?! NOW YOU SOUND LIKE THAT OLD FUCKING WITCH VALENTINE?” Tom looked outraged. There was no way he was giving up Nenya.

“Erm...can I go?” Bill asked mustering up some courage to speak. He really needed to get of there in case Gordon started on him about Elladan.

Gordon glanced at his younger stepson. “And you were copying this idiot’s example by listening at the door because?” He cocked a quizzical brow.

Tom’s mouth dropped open at being referred to as an idiot by his stepfather. “What makes you think he was copying me and not the other way round?”

“Because he’s easily led!” Gordon answered then he looked at Bill waiting for him to answer his question.

Bill shrugged sheepishly.

Luckily for the twins, Miss Gabriel put her head in the door at that moment. “Gordon...your class is getting a bit rowdy?”

Gordon glanced up at his clock; he should have been in his class fifteen minutes ago. “Thanks Bridget. He looked back at his stepsons. “We will continue this discussion at home tonight...get to class!”

Tom and Bill turned to leave; when they reached the door they heard Gordon call out that they were both grounded until further notice.

Bill folded his arms across his chest and pulled his mouth into a pout as they headed for the first lesson which they were late for.

“This is so not fair!” The raven-head complained. “And it’s all your fault!”

Tom looked at Bill incredulously. “As if being grounded is going to affect you...you don’t fucking go out. Elladan won’t let you! And how is it my fault? I didn’t tell you to put your ear to the door!”

“Yes I do go out...I go band practice.” Bill replied affronted. “And if YOU didn’t think with your dick then Storm wouldn't have got pregnant then her aunt wouldn’t be arguing with Gordon or being horrid to Nenya!”

“Yeah but we’ve only just started band practice and you’ve not told Elladan cuz your afraid! And I don’t think with my dick either!” Tom pushed Bill into the wall.

Bill pushed him back. “What’s me not telling Elladan got to do with it?” He snapped. “You deserve to get grounded...I didn’t even do anything that bad...”Bill smirked then, “apart from copy some idiot...”

“Fuck off Bill!” Tom hitched up his jeans and stomped ahead red in the face.

Bill laughed. “You’re a bad influence on me Tomi!” He called.

Tom stuck his middle finger up over his shoulder at his twin then disappeared out of a side door for a smoke.

“I’ve got a shitload of homework.” Tom complained as he walked home hand in hand with Nenya. All his detentions with Ms Valentine had been cancelled by Gordon.

“Yeah me too.” The pretty teen yawned.

“You still tired...thought you had a sleep in the nurse’s room?” Questioned Tom frowning.

“I did.” Nenya answered with a sleepy smile.

“I’ll carry you...get on my back.” Tom crouched down low so that Nenya could climb on with ease.

“You sure?”

“Yeah c’mon...you weigh next to nothing babe.” Tom replied tenderly.

Nenya got on and held on with one arm around his neck. “I love you cuddles.” He whispered between yawns.

“Love you too cupcake.”

Tom held Nenya securely as he could while carrying his bag and walked back happily with his fiancée's face nestled in his neck. Tom heard his gentle snores in his ear and he smiled inwardly. He cherished moments like this with Nenya. They spent more time arguing with each other than anything else but when they weren’t life was fantastic, romantic and exciting with the vivacious dark haired teen. The dread head's thought were interrupted when Elladan and Bill sped by in the Audi TT and honked at Tom.

“Fucking show off!” Tom muttered jealously. Normally Gordon would have given them a lift but he had a meeting so the dread head and the pretty scene boy had to walk home.

Tom reached home and knocked on the door. Bill opened the door to him.

“Do us a favour...grab Nen’s keys so I can take him home.” Tom said to his twin.

Bill was joined at the door by Elladan.

“I’ll open the door for you.” Elladan offered and walked down the drive.

Bill and Tom followed. Elladan opened his father’s front door and let them all in. Tom carried Nenya into the living room and laid him on the sofa then sat on the arm chair nearby. Elladan appeared with a blanket and covered his younger brother up. Bill walked over to the music centre and pressed the button. A Bauhaus track began to play quietly.

“What’s this shit?” Tom asked curling his lip.

“My father’s music...some of its okay, not much different from what I listen to actually.” Elladan replied.

“Yeah that’s shit n all.” Tom scoffed.

“I think your music is pretty shit!” Elladan retorted.

“Yeah whatever goth boy!”

“I’ll get some drinks.” Elladan left the room to go into the kitchen.

Grimly Fiendish by the Dammed came on and the lyrics caught Tom’s attention.

“Ha! This songs about your husband, Bill!” Tom laughed. “That such a cool name for him...Grimly Fiendish! Maybe we should start calling him it.”

“Don’t be horrible!” Bill bit his lip to stop himself smiling. “The name did suit Elladan...sort of.”

Elladan came in with a bottle of red wine with two glasses for him and Bill and a couple of bottles of beers for Tom.

Tom’s face lit up. “Cheers Ell!”

Bill rolled his eyes. That was the only time Tom was friendly to Elladan when he supplied alcohol. Elladan retrieved the bottle opener from his pocket and gave it to Tom for his beers. Bill watched as his husband poured them both a glass of wine. He hoped Elladan would stop at one glass and not get drunk and obnoxious.

"Isn't that a bit dangerous...your dad keeping alcohol in the house with his past addiction?" Tom questioned.

"My father orders it for me when he does his grocery shopping on line. In case I want to have friends round or Bill."

"Even though you don't live here?"

"He wants me to treat it as home. The drinks are locked up and I have the key!" The goth teen grinned.

"Your dad's sounds cool unlike Gordon." Tom grumbled.

After half an hour Nenya stirred. Elladan went to get him a coke from the kitchen. Tom moved over to the sofa and snaked an arm around his fiancée.

“You okay babe?” Tom kissed his button nose.

“Yup...” Nenya kissed Tom on the lips.

Tom took this as a signal for making out. He removed the coke bottle from Nenya’s grasp then gently pushed the teen down and climbed on top. Bill was sat on the other sofa and he and Elladan were both on their second glass of wine. The raven head teen’s head began to swim. They were drinking on empty stomachs and the red wine was a strong heavy one. Bill giggled from intoxication. He got up, turned up the music and began dancing around the room with his arms waving above his head and his hips wiggling. Bill stumbled every now and again and giggled drunkenly.

“Come dance with me sexy!” Bill giggled.

Elladan stood up and walked over to where Bill was dancing.

“You’re drunk beautiful!” Elladan laughed putting arms around Bill’s slender waist. He mirrored his partner’s movements.

Bill giggled as he looked up into Elladan’s face. “Maybe a teeny weensy bit!”

“I’d say quite a lot.” Elladan cocked his brow as they continued to dance

“Elladan...can I ask you something?”

“Yes...what is it?”

“Are you a vampire?”

“What??”

“Are you a vampire? Do you glitter in the sunlight?” Bill looked up with wide eager eyes.

The word vampire got Tom’s attention; he looked up in a panic at the dancing duo. He wanted Bill to shut up before the source of the information leaked out from Bill’s loose lips.

Elladan roared with laughter. “You are priceless Bill!”

“What so funny?” Bill scrunched up his face slightly annoyed. “Georg reckons you are!”

Tom smacked himself across the head and dropped down on the sofa to the side of Nenya. “Great Bill...that’s just fucking great!” He murmured. Now the shit would hit the fan.

“Does he now...and what else has Georg being saying about me?”

“Well...” Bill began as if he was telling a story.

Tom sat up from Nenya's side. “Bill’s drunk...he’s talking a lot of rubbish!”

“It’s not rubbish...you were the one...”

Tom rushed at Bill and covered his twin’s mouth up with his hand, causing Elladan to stumble backward in the process. “Fucking shut up Bill!”

Elladan regained his footing. He pulled Bill away from Tom.

“He told you?” Elladan said pointing at Tom.

“Y...yes.” Bill stammered he was beginning to sober up; Elladan’s eyes were turning black.

“It was a joke... Georg and I were messing about and I told Bill as a joke...I didn’t think he’d take it seriously?” Tom fabricated. God the vampire theory sounded so lame now when he thought about it.

“I gonna fucking kill him!” Elladan shouted, he didn’t like being made fun of and Georg was not one of his favourite people since their altercation at the dance. “And you’re gonna get it for trying to stir shit up between me and Bill!”

Tom legged it out of the room and out of the house with Elladan hot on his heels. Nenya held on to an unsteady Bill and pulled him by the hand after them.

“GET BACK HERE YOU FUCKER!”

Gordon’s car pulled up. He jumped out quick when he saw Tom hurtling towards the house with Elladan close behind. Tom was holding on to his jeans for dear life as he ran round Gordon’s car to get away from his brother-in-law.

“Cut it out you two and get in the house!” Gordon shouted. “And keep away from my car!”

The pair of teens ignored him. Tom ran from one end to another making it impossible for Elladan to get him.

“I SAID PACK IT IN!” Gordon roared.

Simone came out to see what was going on and Bill and Nenya rushed passed her to get inside. Tom glanced at the front door wondering whether he could make it there. Elladan guessed what he was up to and jumped up onto the car and ran over the top it, setting off the alarms, to get to him.

“GET OFF MY FUCKING CAR!” Gordon roared at his son-in-law.

Simone cringed at Gordon’s language.

Gordon dived forward and grabbed Elladan by the legs causing him topple over on to the bonnet. Tom rushed into the house, leaving Gordon and Elladan struggling with each other. Elladan kicked out at Gordon catching him on the arm.

“ELLADAN FRANCOIS ARVENIEN!”

Elladan froze to the spot at hearing his full name.

“Ooh now he’s in big trouble.” Bill said to Nenya. Knowing full well from experience when his mother used full names, she meant business.

“Get off that car now and get inside this house!”

Gordon moved away so Elladan could get down. The teen goth walked slowly toward the front door where Simone stood. As Elladan passed, Simone slapped his arse hard with her small but oh so very sharp hand.

“Go in the living room NOW!”

Elladan rushed in quick as lightning as she held up her hand for another slap and sat on the sofa. Bill and Nenya followed suit. Gordon yelled for Tom to come down then ushered him into the living room before going in himself and shutting the door. Gordon let rip and all hell broke out!
♠ ♠ ♠
reviews? xx