Status: Weekly :)

Kiss and Control

Chapter Forty Three

Bill burst into Tom’s bedroom.

“Knock why ya don’t?” Tom snapped after his twin made him jump with fright. He glared at Bill crossly until he saw that Bill was wearing at panicked expression. “What’s up!” Tom got up off his bed and walked over to him.

“I...i...its E...E...Elladan.” Bill stammered out shaking.

Tom put his hand on his twins shoulder as he faced him. “What’s he done?” He asked urgently, his brows knotting up.

“I...I...feel sick.” Bill legs wobbled.

Tom secured his arm around Bill’s waist. “For fuck sake...tell me what’s happened!” He led him over to the bed.

“Y...you w...were r...right.” The raven head said shakily.

“WHAT??” Tom yelled getting extremely anxious. “Just tell me!”

Bill took a deep breath to calm himself. “We had a argument and he got angry then....” Bill got up and ran to Tom’s bathroom and wretched into the sink but he didn’t vomit.

Tom followed him quickly, beginning to shake himself at how traumatized his twin was over whatever he was trying to tell him. “Bill...for fuck sake tell me!” Tom practically screamed.

Bill turned to face his twin and looked into Tom’s eyes. “Elladan gave me an evil smile, then made this weird growling noise and then...then I saw them.” Bill’s eyes were wide with fear. “F...f...fangs! He had fangs!” He blurted out.

“You’re shitting me!” Tom said, his mouth dropping open.

Bill shook his head. “Georg is right...he is a vampire. He tried to bite my neck but I screamed and ran away.” Bill threw his hands to his mouth and trembled violently.

Tom put his arms around Bill and brought him back into the bedroom and sat him down on the bed.

“W...where is he now?” Tom questioned with a pale and frightened expression.

“I don’t know...he took off.” Bill clung on to Tom’s t-shirt with his fists full of material. “Can I sleep in here with you tonight? I'm scared Tom...what if he tries to bite me again?”

“S...sure...” Tom answered. He didn’t know whether to beleive Bill or not but why would his twin be in such a bad state if it were untrue? “Are you sure he had fangs?”

Bill nodded. “That’s not all...his eyes were red...blood red instead of the normal black.” Bill chewed nervously on his thumb. “Will you get my PJ’s for me please?”

“We should tell mum and Gordon.” Tom said getting up, he paced up and down.

“No don’t...he might kill me.” Bill jumped up and gripped Tom by his t-shirt again. “Please, please don’t tell them.”

Tom looked at Bill's wide pleading and frightened eyes. “Okay...I won’t say anything...yet!”

Tom walked over to the adjoining door to Bill and Elladan’s room, opened it and cautiously peeped in. He couldn’t see or hear Elladan anywhere. Tom quickly went over to the bed and looked under all the pillows in order to find Bill’s PJs. He eventually found them and grabbed them then ran back fast. Tom’s heart was beating nineteen to the dozen.

“You lock the main door and I’ll lock this one.” Bill said running quickly to the door that Tom had come back through.

Tom locked the door.

Bill took his PJ’s into Tom's bathroom and got ready for bed. He shakily walked back to the bed and got in. “Hurry up Tom...I’m scared.”

Tom promptly got ready for bed and switched off the light before getting in next to his twin. Bill scooted up close and closed his eyes. Tom snaked an arm around him protectively.

“Try and get some sleep while I think about what we should do.” The dread head said with a furrowed brow.

Tom tossed and turned for ages while Bill slept. How could Bill sleep he wondered? Mind you, Bill could sleep anytime and anywhere; his twin love to sleep, he mused. Tom eventually dropped off.

Bill opened his eyes, felt into the pocket of his bottoms. His phone was still safely tucked in, he pressed a button then shut his eyes again. Moments later the adjoining door slowly opened and the opening notes of AFI’s Miseria Cantare – The Beginning began to play.

Tom opened his eyes slowly at the eerie sounding music. He saw a tall dark shadow on the wall; he sat up quick and turned his head slowly to his left. A tall dark, cloaked figure glided towards him. Tom gasped and shrank back; he shook Bill but Bill didn’t stir.

“Stay away from me!” Tom warned in a panic stricken voice.

Tom saw two red eyes, which were illuminated by the moon shining through his curtain, and a white fanged smile adorn the face of dark figure. Tom heard a snarling noise. He let out a piercing scream as he watched Elladan walk towards him.

“Please don’t hurt me!” He begged then screamed out again.

Tom carried on screaming at the top of his lungs, his eyes wide with terror. Tom shrank back further into the bed board behind him, still screaming, as a pair of gloved hands reached for his neck. Tom heard banging on the bedroom door and rattling of the door handle. Oh my god I’m fucking locked in with him. Tom continued to scream. The bedroom light suddenly went on. Tom saw Gordon and his mother standing in the adjoining door.

“What’s going on in here?” Gordon demanded. “And what are you doing Bill?”

Tom stopped screaming and turned to see Bill with his iPhone out. Bill quickly stuck it in his pocket and climbed out of bed. Tom looked back at Elladan in horror and things slowly clicked into place...

“YOU FUCKING BASTARD I’M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!”

Tom leapt at Elladan and knocked him clean of his feet and began to smack and hit him. Elladan began to smack the dread head back and tried to get up but Tom was too heavy and strong for the slender teen. Bill began screaming in horror and Gordon and Simone ran over and tried to drag Tom back but found the task difficult as Tom was in an uncontrollable rage.

“TOM...STOP THAT!” Gordon yelled trying in vain to get his stepson off Elladan.

The goateed man managed to drag Tom off and Bill ran over to help his husband up.

“You two get to your room!” He shouted, his head and face covered in sweat, at Bill and Elladan.

Tom managed to hit Gordon in the face whilst struggling. Gordon rolled Tom over on his back on the floor and sat on his legs. He slapped the dread head’s face. Tom stopped shouting and struggling. Angry tears rolled down Tom’s face. Gordon got off him.

“Sorry Tom but you were out of control.” Gordon uttered in an apologetic tone.

“Fuck off! Leave me alone!” Tom sat up and hugged his knees, burying his face.

“Tom honey?” Simone whispered, close to tears herself.

“LEAVE...ME...ALONE!” Tom yelled, glaring at them with a teary face.

“Come Simi...let’s leave him to calm down.” Gordon ushered his wife out of Tom’s room and closed the door.

“I hate you for making me do that to Tom!” Bill hissed as he climbed into bed.

Elladan removed the vampire teeth from his mouth and chucked them into the bin.

“Remember...honour and obey? You took the vows Bill!” Elladan reminded him.

“Yes, I know but I didn’t think pulling prank on my brother counted?”

“Everything counts Bill...remember that. I’m your husband, whatever I say goes and the sooner you get used to it...the better!” Elladan removed the red contacts from his eyes then got undressed. “Anyway...that’ll teach him to go about saying I’m a vampire.” Elladan laughed.

The goth teen got into bed then turned the bedside lamp off. Bill turned on his side with his back to his husband. Elladan closed his eyes unperturbed and went to sleep.

“Oh my god...come and look at this on the school’s website!” Andreas was sat in IT class.

Josh and Erodin leant over either side of the blonde teen and a few other students crowded behind. Elladan had uploaded the video of Tom that Bill had recorded the night before. The teens burst out in hysterical laughter.

Erodin jumped out of his seat and ran into the IT room next door where Storm, Bill, Nenya and Kiro were. “Check the schools website! Someone’s uploaded a fucking awesome video of Tom screaming shit scared!”

All the students began to click onto the website eagerly. Bill bit his bottom lip, he felt sick to the stomach, and he was going to kill Elladan. Well, have a stern word at least. Luckily Tom hadn’t come into school yet after last night. Bill wasn’t sure whether to warn him or not.

All morning, Tom Craps His Pants, as the video was titled, was the topic of every students conversation. Everyone had seen it and Bill was sick of being stopped by students asking him about it as was Nenya.

“Fuck off you cunts!” Nenya shouted at some seniors who were laughing hysterically, playing and replaying it on their phones after downloading it.

“You have one dirty little mouth Nenya Arvenien. I will be washing it out with soap!” The school nurses threatened as she passed him in the corridor.

“And you have one fat arse Mrs Taylor!” The cheeky teen replied with his hands on his hips.

“NENYA ARVENIEN! MY OFFICE NOW!” Gordon roared. He had just come out of one of the music rooms.

The seniors raised their eyebrows at each other when they saw Mr Trumper with a black eye.

“Oh fuck!” Nenya muttered. Now he was in trouble. The pretty teen followed Gordon into his office.

“Good luck.” Bill said and carried on up the corridor to head for the cafeteria as it was lunchtime.

Bill entered the empty cafeteria and saw Tom sitting at a table; he rushed up to him. “Tom!”

Tom looked up at Bill. Bill bit his bottom lip at the sight of his twin’s face, it looked terrible, all puffy and pale. Bill took off his sunglasses which he still on insisting wearing over his naked eyes and sat down opposite.

“Fuck off Bill!” Tom uttered looking down at his hands.

“Tom...I’m sorry. Elladan made me do it!”

Tom shook his head then looked at Bill incredulously. “Gordon is right...you should go into acting...because that was one hell of an Oscar wining performance last night.”

“Don’t Tom...I feel so bad.” Bill felt his eyes prick.

“I really believed you were scared the way you behaved...” Tom ran his hands through his dreads. “I know we’ve haven’t always seen eye to eye on stuff but...” Tom shook his head again. “How could you?”

A tear rolled down Tom’s cheeks. He rubbed it away quick. “Just go away Bill.”

“Tom...there’s something you should know? Elladan uploaded the video on the school website.”

Tom stood up abruptly. Bill stood up too. Tom began walking fast to the exit. Bill ran after him.

“Tom...what are you gonna do?”

Tom turned and punched Bill in the stomach then ran off. Bill collapsed onto the floor in floods of tears as he clutched his stomach.

“Bill!” Storm ran up with Erodin.

The two teens helped Bill to his feet. At that moment Elladan walked up with Minien.

“Hey beautiful...what’s the matter?” He smiled

Bill narrowed his eyes then straightened himself up. He pulled back his fist and threw a punch in to Elladan's face as hard as he could. Elladan fell backward on the floor and clutch at his eye.

“What was that for?” Elladan whined.

Bill stomped off angrily, completely ignoring his husband's question.

Elladan's tempered flared and he scrambled to his feet. “Bill! Get back here!” He screamed furiously.

Minien grabbed hold of his friend before he could chase after Bill and held him in a vice like grip. “Let him go Ell.” He said calmly.

Meanwhile, Tom had run off to Gordon’s office. He burst through the door. Gordon was just finishing up tearing a strip off of Nenya and reading him the riot act. Nenya was in floods of tears and Gordon felt bad but the teen had to be pulled up on his rudeness and outspokenness. Nenya threw himself into his fiancée’s arms. Tom comforted him, even though he was angry and upset himself.

“I know what Elladan’s done!” Gordon stated, looking concerned at Tom. “I’m getting it removed right now.”

“You better fucking had and you had better fucking punish that bastard too!” Tom growled.

“I will as soon as I’ve spoken to Mr Davies’ secretary about removing the video.

“Make sure you do!” Tom walked out of the office with his arm around Nenya.

Gordon picked up his phone, spoke to Miss Jones quickly before pressing down the button down on his PA system and spoke into it.

“Elladan Arvenien...please report to my office immediately!” Sounded all round the school.

“You’re going to get your assed whipped boy!” Erodin sniggered in the cafeteria.

Elladan narrowed his eyes at Erodin then stood up from his seat. He walked sullenly and slowly out of the cafeteria.