Status: Weekly :)

Kiss and Control

Chapter Forty Four

Gordon clicked onto the school’s website curious to see the video before it was removed by Miss Jones. He chuckled loudly as he watched and he had to admit that the footage was hilarious. Tom looked positively terrified to death and Elladan did make a good vampire, he mused. Gordon knew he was wrong to laugh, especially because how badly Tom had taken the prank but the straight laced and conservative man could appreciate a good joke when presented with one. The deputy principal’s head shot up when the door to his office opened and Elladan appeared. Elladan cocked his eyebrow at Gordon watching the footage with a big grin plastered on his face. Gordon straightened his face to one of seriousness and quickly turned it off.

“You called?” Elladan said nonchalantly,knowing what he had been called in for.

“Yes sit down Elladan.” Gordon said sternly getting into deputy mode. He noted Elladan had a bruise forming around his eyes and wondered who he had been fighting with now.

Elladan pulled the chair out and sat down opposite his father-in-law with a sullen expression.

Gordon cleared his throat; this was going to be a little more difficult now that Elladan had caught him watching the video of Tom.

“You have over stepped the mark by hacking into the schools web site.” Gordon began calmly.

Elladan was taken by surprise by Gordon's calmness; he was expecting Gordon to rip right into him. The goth teen shrugged in response and cast his eyes down.

“I should exclude you from school but seeing that you are in your final year and have exams coming up I won’t. However, I could stop you from going to London on those model assignments next week.”

Elladan sat up straight. “No...you can’t...you can’t do that!” He protested frenetically.

“Well, as the deputy I can...the agency needs the school’s permission for you to take leave.” Gordon knew he had his son-in-law over a barrel with his position at the school more so than a parent, plus he knew Elladan’s grandmother would never let him leave school if Elladan used this as a means for a weapon or threat.

“I’m sorry.” Elladan apologised close to tears. “Please...you can take my car for two weeks instead.”

Elladan also knew his grandmother would not let him leave school without graduating first because he had already asked her; she refused out right. Elladan’s grandmother was Ellayne Broussard, the famous French pianist and she wanted him to follow in her footsteps like his mother had wanted. Ellayne certainly didn’t approve of Elladan becoming a male model.

“Fine...no car for two weeks, plus you can wash and valet all the staff’s cars during lunchtimes this week and...”

Elladan’s refined features creased with alarm waiting for Gordon to finish his list of punishments.

“...You will spend the rest of today with me plus tomorrow assisting me with my work.” Gordon finished.

Elladan looked positively horrified at the prospect of spending day and a half with Gordon like some naughty small child.

Gordon smiled wickedly at Elladan. “Take it or leave it!”

“I’ll take it.” Elladan replied sulkily.

“Good good.” Gordon stood up and so did Elladan.

“Have you eaten yet?” Gordon enquired.

Elladan shook his head.

“Okay...you can join me for lunch in the staff cafeteria then after we’ll go find you a sponge and bucket.”

Elladan narrowed his eyes; Gordon was enjoying this way too much.

“Actually I’ve kinda lost my appetite.” Elladan said smirking slightly.

“Well then you can sit with me none the less and help me mark some year 10 music test papers.” Gordon said while smirking back. Elladan’s face turned sour and he then proceeded to follow Gordon out of his office towards the staff cafeteria.

“Hey Elladan...what you doing going in there? You been promoted or something? Storm called curiously after coming out of the student cafeteria with Erodin. The staff cafeteria was next door and Gordon was holding the door for Elladan to enter, when she spotted him.

Elladan shot her a dirty look.

“He’s having lunch with me.” Gordon stated. “So I can keep him out of trouble.”

Erodin laughed out loud. “Hard luck Ell...you naughty naughty little boy!” he mocked, waggling his finger at him.

Elladan ducked out of the door and went for Erodin but Gordon caught him by his leather coat and hauled him back.

“Inside!” Gordon shoved the angry teen through the door.

Elladan followed Gordon up to the serving counters.

“Two chicken salads please, Wendy.” Gordon said to the catering woman smiling warmly at him.

“Coming right up, Mr Trumper.”

Elladan was about to complain but Gordon shot him a look so he shut up and took one of the salads from the woman.

“Thank you, Wendy.” Gordon smiled then walked over to the drinks.

After they had both selected a drink, Gordon paid then led Elladan to table where Miss Gabriel and Miss Potter from the music department sat.

“Sit!” Gordon ordered the sour looking teen.

Elladan pursed his lips and sat down. The two music teachers looked quizzically at Gordon for an explanation.

“Elladan’s too badly behaved to be left unsupervised.” Gordon replied smirking. “So he’s keeping me company for a couple of days.

The two teachers laughed then carried on eating. Elladan glared at the pair of them, his cheeks heating up.

Finally... it was the weekend.

“You ask him!”

Nooo...you ask him!”

“I’m not asking him. Tom replied.

“Well...he won’t listen to me!” Bill answered.

Elladan came out of the living room. The twins both looked at him then shook their heads simultaneously.

“Nah...he definitely won’t listen to you...you’d make it worse by getting his back up!” Tom stated to his brother-in-law.

“You’re so funny NOT!” Elladan retorted.

“Nen! Come down here!” Tom shouted up the stairs. “He’ll listen to Nen.” Tom smirked.

It was Saturday and Andreas was holding a party that evening. Bill, Tom, Elladan and Nenya were keen to go and had been keeping out of trouble all week. Nenya was the only one who could persuade Gordon to let them go.

Nenya appeared on the stairs. “What?” He asked with hands on hips.

“Go and persuade Gordon into letting us go to Andreas’s party.” Tom replied eagerly.

Nenya rolled his eyes. “Fine...I’ll ask.

Bill jumped up and down, clapping his hands excitedly.

“Gordooooon...” Nenya stretched out his name as he walked into the kitchen were Gordon was making himself a coffee. He snaked his arms around his foster father’s waist from the back.

Gordon turned around taken back by Nenya’s affectionate embrace. He untangled himself, feeling a little embarrassed.

“You know you love me...” The pretty teen carried on unperturbed, exaggerating his French accent and fluttering his eye lashes. Well, it always worked on Tom!

“Mhmmm...what do you want Nen?" Gordon pursed his lips.

“Will you let us go to Andreas’s party tonight? He’s holding it at his cousin’s club? Everyone who’s anyone will be there!”

Gordon frowned slightly; what did Nenya exactly mean by that?

“You wouldn’t want to deprive us so that we become total social out casts at school...would you?” Nenya added, opening his big eyes even bigger than they were already and pouted cutely. He then twiddle a strand of hair and sucked in one side of his bottom lip.

“Okay...” Gordon sighed unable to resist how prettily he asked.

“Thanks...you’re the best!” Nenya flung his arms around Gordon’s neck and kissed his cheek.

Gordon blushed.

Nenya went out to the others and gave them the thumbs up! “Mission accomplished!” He grinned.

The room in the club was out of this world. The four teens were gobsmacked with the decor. The walls were coloured silver and mirrored all over. The plush seats were also in silver with a purple trim. There were an abundance of lasers and ballroom lights which twirled making pretty lights dance along the walls and ceiling. The dance floor in the centre was also made up of flashing lights.

“Wow...this is totally unreal!” Bill gushed as Andreas greeted them.

“Glad you like it!” He beamed, and then introduced them to his cousin, Philippe.

Philippe was an older and more muscular version of Andreas and was like a ‘Greek god’ as Nenya put it. Nenya winked saucily at him then giggled flirtatiously.

“Looks like a big fucking girl’s blouse to me!” Tom commented jealously, after witnessing how silly his fiancée was acting in front of Andreas’s cousin.

Bill felt that he had seen Philippe before somewhere but couldn’t quite place where.

“I wanna dance up there!” Nenya pouted as he pointed to a platform where three girls from school were dancing. He ran over pulling Bill with him.

Nenya climbed up. “MOVE IT BITCHES!” He pushed them down then helped Bill up.

The girls squealed indignantly as they fell on the dancing crowd below.

“WATCH IT!” The dancing party goers complained.

The two boys began to dance seductively to In For The Kill by La Roux followed by Lady Gaga’s Bad Romance

Tom had his tongue out as did most of the boys, ogling Nenya and Bill up there with their raunchy and dirty dance moves. Elladan laughed and shook his head with amusement, Bill was certainly coming out of his shell and behaving more and more like Nenya; he wasn’t sure if that was a good thing or not.

“Would you like a drink?”

Elladan turned his head. “Yeah sure.” He smiled at Philippe.

Philippe went behind the bar and helped himself to a bottle of champagne and two glasses. He opened the bottle and poured it, he then handed a glass to Elladan. “You’re even more beautiful in real life!”

“Thanks.” Elladan smiled. “You’re on my friends list...” He said scrunching up his face.

Philippe nodded. “Yes...So you’ve started modelling now? I love your pics.”

“Thanks and yup... been taken on by Elite.” Elladan confirmed then sipped at the Champagne.

“You are breathtakingly beautiful.” Philippe replied; cast his eye over Elladan’s form, hungrily.

Elladan smirked at the blonde guy hitting on him and wondered how old he was. He had to be a least twenty five he mused. Elladan flicked his long thick hair and sucked in his bottom lip, like he’d seen Nenya do many times to lure guys in. Philippe was lapping it up. Elladan fluttered his eyelashes as he sipped daintily from his glass. He knew it wrong but he felt flattered. It was the first time he had been chatted up like this and he was enjoying it immensely. Elladan guessed it was because he wasn’t wearing his usual hard dark goth makeup and clothes that frightened people and kept them at bay. This was certainly a new and exciting experience. Elladan decided he would give up his hard and unapproachable image for good, now that he was going somewhere with modelling. Elladan was slowly getting drunk and Philippe was getting a bit tactile with him but nothing he couldn’t handle.

Tom could not believe what he was seeing. He didn’t know if he should pull Elladan up on it. Elladan was married to his brother for crying out loud. What was he playing at? The dread head made his way over to his twin who had finished dancing on the platform and was gulping down a ice cold coke. Tom whispered in to his brother’s ear and this was the first time Bill experienced jealousy on a grand scale.

Bill’s eyes widened then narrowed, he turned his head in the direction Tom was pointing. His delicate and petite nostrils flared and he screamed in temper. He marched up to his husband and Philippe furiously.

“Excuse me! He’s taken!” Bill flashed his wedding ring finger in Philippe’s face. “Now get your hands off MY HUSBAND!”

Philippe removed his hands from around Elladan. “Sorry.” He smirked then winked at Elladan. “Message me!”

It was then, Bill remembered where he had seen Philippe; it was on facebook...Elladan’s facebook! He had left several suggestive comments under a couple of Elladan’s pictures in his ‘modelling album’.

“HE WILL NOT BE MESSAGING YOU...YOU LOWLIFE PERVERT! FIND SOMEONE YOUR OWN AGE!” Bill screamed at the top of his voice.

“Maybe you should.” The muscular man bitched, inferring that Bill was immature.

Bill huffed offensively and pulled Elladan off to one side.

“You purposely arranged to me meet him!” Bill accused getting hysterical stamping his foot and balling his fists at his side.

“I didn’t!” Elladan laughed at Bill’s insecurity.

“DON’T LAUGH AT ME!” Bill screamed slapping his husband several times. "I know you talk to him on facebook!"

"I don't talk to him over FACEBOOK!"

"Yes you do...I read his comments under your pics!" Bill screamed, smacking Elladan hard.

"That does NOT mean I speak to him! "Elladan grabbed Bill’s wrists. “Stop making a scene! You hysterical bitch! !" Elladan laughed unkindly this time at Bill's jealous behavior.

Bill eyes pricked with tears. “What about your vows to me?”

“I’ve not BROKEN any VOWS! You stupid COW!”

“Don’t call me that!” Bill sniffed.

“Well stop acting like a fucking girl then!”

“Y...you d..don’t say that to Nenya!” He sobbed out.

“Nen’s my brother and can act how he damn well chooses!” Elladan snarled and shoved Bill away from him.

Bill sank to his knees and cried into his hands. Elladan shook his head in disbelief. “Grow up Bill!” He hissed then walked away from the sobbing teen on the floor.