Status: Weekly :)

Kiss and Control

Chapter Forty Five

“We need a chat!” Tom gripped Elladan tightly by his thin slender arm and dragged him out to where the cloakrooms were situated.

“Let go of me!” Elladan protested trying pull away. When did Tom get so strong, he wondered unable to free himself from vice like grip.

The angry dread-headed teen threw Elladan up against the wall in temper as soon as they reached outside.

“What the fuck do you think you are playing at Elladan? You were well out of order flirting with that old blond git!” Tom spat.

Elladan smirked with slight amusement. “He’s not all that old.”

Tom shoved him hard again. “HE IS! And sleazy with it! Now what you playing at?”

Elladan narrowed his eyes slightly.”Funny that...you being more annoyed with me being chatted up by Philippe than that the fact I reduced Bill to tears...wonder why that is?” He cocked his usual one eyebrow at his brother-in-law who stood there dressed in black baggy jeans and a blue and white chambray shirt with matching bandana.

“Of course I’m angry bout that you tool!” Tom glared; he had witnessed the argument between his twin and Elladan after he told Bill about Philippe being all over Elladan.

“Now...if you had come out with the fact I was out of order with treating Bill like I did, I could perhaps understand your big brotherly concern but...” Elladan broke off and laughed mockingly.

Tom’s face heated up.

“Don’t think I’ve not noticed the way you look at me?” Elladan said smugly after he stopped laughing.

“Don’t flatter yourself Elladan! You are most definitely NOT my type!” Tom’s face was now on fire.

“Am I not?” Elladan sucked in his bottom lip and tilted his head to the side; we’ll soon see about that he thought. He picked up one of Tom’s dreads and twirled it round his finger then dropped it, not dropping eye contact once.

Tom’s breathing became heavier and erratic, his heart hammering as he glared at the beautiful boy in front of him. Elladan closed the gap so that their faces were only inches apart. Tom could smell the expensive cologne that Elladan wore as it wafted teasingly under his nose. He looked straight at the bright violet eyes that seem move vivid than ever. Tom gulped nervously and his belly felt like it was on fire. Tom’s eyes then travelled down to the perfect tiny turned up nose identical to Nenya’s then finally stopped on the nude coloured glossed lips. Elladan’s flawless face was perfect, just like the porcelain dolls Simone collected. Tom felt himself lean inward and their lips brush. Tom’s eyes fluttered closed as if he was expecting to be kissed. They shot open again when he heard Elladan laugh out loud. His beautiful dark brother-in-law had stepped back away from him and was laughing cruelly. Tom was mortified beyond belief.

“Liar!” The dark teen laughed mercilessly. “I AM sooo your type...the trouble is...you’re not mine.”

Suddenly ‘Kiss Me’ by Sixpence None The Richer, blasted out of the speakers in the small area outside the cloakrooms.

Tom felt even more mortified, if that was at all possible. How ironically cruel he thought.

Elladan chuckled highly amused. “One could almost believe that you planned this and requested the song.”

“You’re a BASTARD, Avenien!” Tom spat angrily, his body shaking wildly and uncontrollably.

Elladan laughed loudly throwing his head back revealing his perfect even white teeth, in response.

That did it, Tom flew at him knocking him against the wall. “I FUCKING WANNA KILL YOU!”

“I don’t think so! I’m sure there is something else you would rather do to me.” Elladan winked with amusement.

Tom inhaled deeply before grabbing fists full of Elladan glossy black hair and crashing his lips upon Elladan’s. Tom kissed his brother-in-law forcefully and hard for quite a long time before releasing him, leaving the dark haired boy with swollen red lips. The dread-head then ran off through the double doors back into the crowded party. Elladan stumbled back against the wall totally dumbfounded; he hadn’t seen that coming and certainly didn’t think Tom had the balls. The dark teen decided that he was suddenly in need of some fresh air to clear his spinning head.

“You okay dude?” Georg asked when Tom ran passed him all flustered, heading straight to the bar.

The brunet decided to follow his friend to the bar. He watched as Tom grabbed an open bottle of champagne from a tray and gulp it down.

“Steady on dude...what’s happened?”

“You don’t wanna know!” Tom replied shaking his head feeling, stupid, embarrassed and ashamed. “AND I don’t want to talk about it!” Tom added pouring the rest of the fizzy contents down his throat.

Georg sighed, Tom was on another one of his missions.

Kiro sat and held Bill tightly, rocking him backward and forward in the girl’s cloakroom, well the girls one seemed the safer option than the boys. Bill would surely have the piss taken out him by male guests over his hysterical outburst at Elladan. At least girls understood where he was coming from. Storm too sat in there on the window ledge making sure Bill was okay. When Bill finally calmed down, Kiro pulled away and dabbed at the raven heads cheeks with a tissue.

“Elladan is a complete pig!” Kiro stated crossly. “You deserve better!”

“I’d say...” Storm piped up. “Can’t get my head around him flirting with Andreas’s cousin.”

“If I were you Bill...I would go into Elladan’s facebook and delete him.” Kiro frowned.

“Elladan would go ballistic if I did that.” Bill replied hoarsely.

“Elladan’s your husband...you have every right!” Kiro replied angrily.

“I don’t think he should.” Storm said getting up. “That would look pretty bad like Bill’s insecure or something.”

“Well I would do that and I pretty sure Nen would too if it were Tom.”

“Nenya is a law unto himself and nothing he did would surprise me. The boy has no boundaries!” Storm laughed.

“Yeah...” Kiro sighed, thinking about the pretty vivacious and energetic teen; his eyes misted over.

Storm and Bill exchanged glances. Kiro definitely had the hots for Nenya, no wonder Tom hated Kiro with a passion.

“You ready to go back in?” Storm asked Bill.

“I’ll just touch up my eyeliner and foundation first.” Bill put his hands into the back pocket of his black brushed cotton skinnys and pulled out a kohl pencil and a sample sized tube of foundation.

Bill quickly dabbed the red blotches on his face with foundaton then fixed his eyes with the pencil. Bill saw that Kiro was putting on some lip gloss. “Can I borrow some?”

“Yeah sure!” Kiro handed him his pot of raspberry sorbet shine.

“Thanks.”

Finally the three teens were ready to go back into the party.

“Forget Elladan and show him that you don’t care okay?” Storm said as they walked through the double doors, as they passed the bar, she quickly dived behind it and grabbed a bottle then hid it under her jacket.

“You’re so bad!” Bill laughed, feeling heaps better.

“I know.”She grinned. “We gotta have provisions to help us party like we’ve never partied before.”

Bill and Kiro both laughed. The three headed to the other side where they then took it in turns so take a swig of the champagne.

“Let’s give Elladan a taste of his own medicine!” Kiro suddenly said when he spotted the dark brooding teen standing with Minien on the edge of the dance floor.

“What are you...” Bill began when Kiro suddenly pulled him by the hand.

“You’ll see.” The short blonde teen grinned as he dragged Bill to the platform.

The girls that were currently dancing on the platform immediately jumped down when they saw Kiro mount the platform. Kiro was another stroppy, bitchy teen just like Nenya, which you didn’t mess with unless you wanted to be cut into a thousand pieces with a razor sharp tongue. As soon as Bill had joined him, Kiro pulled him close and began to dance slowly to the music with him while French kissing him.

Bill pulled away. “I don’t think...”

Kiro silenced him with another kiss.

The two teens were soon gaining lots of attention.

“OH MY GOD...LOOK AT BILL AND KIRO!” Brianna shouted out with a shrill high pitched tone that could be heard above the music.

Now most the partygoers were looking up at the platform.

Elladan narrowed his eyes furiously and marched over immediately with nostrils flaring and breathing heavily with Minien hot on his heels.

Nenya was also on his way over, he didn’t like Kiro kissing Bill and not for the very reason that he should; he was jealous.

“Dude...I think there’s gonna be trouble!” Georg said to Tom pointing over to the Arvenien brothers who making their way over to Bill and Kiro.

Tom got up unsteadily to his feet. Georg thought it wise that he should go with him in case things turned ugly not that he particular wanted to get in a wrangle with the two volatile brothers.

Elladan leapt on to the platform and took hold of Bill then dragged him down. Nenya too shot up there and pushed Kiro off angrily into the crowd then dived after him. The crowd screamed as the two teens bitch fought on the floor.

“HOW DARE YOU KISS BILL!” Nenya screamed jealously.

Tom arrived and tried to separate them unsuccessfully. He guessed from the way that Nenya was acting, that he was jealous because he himself had been on the end of one of those terrifying assaults when his fiancé caught him talking to girls. Tom just ended up in a heap on top of the fighting pair.

Meanwhile Elladan was yelling at Bill and Bill was yelling back. Elladan tried to hit Bill but Minien caught his arm fast before he could make contact with his fist. Bill screamed and jerked backward managing to topple over Tom, Kiro and Nenya. Elladan turned and tried to pull out of Minien’s grip; Minen unfortunately couldn’t hold on to his raging friend and let go thus causing Elladan to fall on top of Bill. Soon the group of teens on the floor were all fighting each other.

“BREAK IT UP!” Four bouncers appeared from nowhere and began pulling the teens up from the floor.

The crowd of onlookers backed away quickly giving all the brawling teens and bouncers plenty of room to manoeuvre.

The four bouncers went for Elladan, Bill, Nenya and Kiro and secured a hold on each of them. Tom was the only one left on the floor. He scrambled to his feet and took a swing at Kiro, because he hated him the most at that moment. Luckily he missed as the bouncer pulled the short blonde boy clear.

“Don’t touch him!” Nenya screamed at Tom and pulled successfully away from his bouncer after squeezing him hard in the privates. The bouncer collapsed doubled up on the floor while Nenya jumped onto Tom’s back, holding on with one hand and hitting the dread head with the other as hard as he could and accompanied by howls of anger.

Philippe decided to jump in and help out his bouncers. He gripped hold of Nenya and pulled him roughly down from Tom causing Nenya to shriek loudly.

“GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY FIANCEE YOU SLEEZY FUCKER!” Tom yelled flying at Philippe.

“KILL THE BASTARD!” Storm yelled at Tom from the platform. The short pixie girl climbed up to get a better view.

Philippe threw Nenya clear and began fighting with Tom.

“YOU LEAVE MY BROTHER ALONE, YOU CREEP!” Bill screamed and stamped hard as he could with his cowboy boot on the bouncer foot that held him. That bouncer immediately began hopping in excoriating pain.

Bill gripped Philippe by two fists full of hair, which proved to be very painful as it wasn’t particular long - just a few inches and dragged him to the floor. Philippe screamed out in agony as he fell backward. Bill let go, gave the blond man a swift kick in the ribs then ran over to Tom and flung his arms around him.

The music stopped and a whistle sounded causing everyone to quieten and stop still.

“YOU’VE RUINED MY PARTY!” Andreas yelled in the DJ’s microphone after getting all their attention with the whistle. “I WANT YOU FOUR TO LEAVE!” He was of course referring to Bill, Tom, Elladan and Nenya.

“Fine by me!” Elladan stated shaking himself free from the bouncer who holding him fairly loosely. “It was a fucking lame party anyway!”

The dark teen went and stood with his brother and the pair glared angrily at Tom and Bill. Kiro had completely disappeared, as his bouncer let him go when the whistle blew.

Bill glared hard back at Elladan. “I hate you Elladan!” He spat. “Wish I never married you!”

Tom smirked at Elladan with glee.

Elladan’s temper instantly flared to a greater level and his eyes darkened.

“It’s not me you should hate but him!” Elladan pointed accusingly in Tom’s direction.

Tom’s face paled and he was completely sober by now; he knew what was coming and wanted the floor to open up and swallow him whole.

Bill looked expectantly at his husband wondering what he was going to say.

“TOM KISSED ME!” Elladan yelled loudly so that everyone in the silent room could hear.

Gasps of surprise sounded around the place.

“YOU MOTHERFUKING CUNT OF A BASTARD!” Tom yelled at Elladan.

Elladan merely smirked in victory; Tom flew at him.

Nenya and Bill looked at each other then both flew at Tom.

A group of police officers charged into the small room within the night club and gripped the four teenagers, forced them to the ground and handcuffed them. Someone had called the police. The four teens were then marched handcuffed through the club in full view of everyone.

Andreas gave the microphone back to the DJ and told him to play a song, which he did...The Buzzcocks’ Have You Ever Fallen In Love (with someone you shouldn’t have fallen in love with?)

Bill glared at Elladan, Tom glared at both Nenya and Elladan, Nenya glared at Tom, as the lyrics of the song sang out, each absorbing the lyrics and identifying with them....

You spurn my natural emotions
You make me feel like dirt
And I'm hurt
And if I start a commotion
I run the risk of losing you
And that's worse

Ever fallen in love with someone?
Ever fallen in love?
In love with someone
Ever fallen in love? (Love…)
In love with someone
You shouldn't've fallen in love with

I can't see much of a future
Unless we find out what's to blame
What a shame
And we won't be together much longer
Unless we realize that we are the same

Ever fallen in love with someone?
Ever fallen in love?
In love with someone
Ever fallen in love? (Love…)
In love with someone
You shouldn't've fallen in love with

You disturb my natural emotions
You make me feel like dirt
And I'm hurt
And if I start a commotion
I'll only end up losing you
And that's worse

Ever fallen in love with someone?
Ever fallen in love?
In love with someone
Ever fallen in love? (Love…)
In love with someone
You shouldn't've fallen in love with

Ever fallen in love with someone?
Ever fallen in love?
In love with someone
Ever fallen in love? (Love…)
In love with someone
You shouldn't've fallen in love with

Ever fallen in love?
In love with someone
Ever fallen in love? (Love…)
In love with someone
You shouldn't've fallen in love with

Fallen in love with
Ever fallen in love with someone
You shouldn't've fallen in love with…

The four teens were taken down town to the police station in sepetate cars, each of them very angry and hurt.
♠ ♠ ♠
so..comments? love to know what you all think :D xx