Status: Weekly :)

Kiss and Control

Chapter Forty Eight

The cafe was packed full of teens and the band on stage where just finishing up their last song. Loud cheers and whistles erupted at the last guitar note sounded and the bleached blonde singer took a bow.

“Thank you Black Fate!” Adam, the cafe owner, said into the microphone on the stand as the band took a final bow before exiting.

The four teens, now known as Tokio Hotel, stood nervously on the side of the stage waiting to go on.

“And now I want you to put your hands together for the newest band to perform here at the cafe....TOKIO HOTEL!” Adam turned his head to the side and nodded to Bill to come on up.

“I think I’m gonna be sick again.” Bill announced. his knees knocking. He clutched at his stomach.

“No time dude!” Georg pushed Bill up the steps and on the stage, following right behind.

A deafening cheer sounded as the four teens walked on and took their places. Gustav had let the Black Fate drummer use his drums so that they were already set up for him when it was their turn.

Bill picked up the mic with trembling hands.“Erm...hello...I h...hope you enjoy our s...songs tonight. Our fist number is c...called Ready Set Go." He said in a shaky and trembling voice.

The crowd of teens cheered again and Gustav counted them in with his drum sticks.

“KNOCK EM DEAD BILL!” Storm yelled enthusiastically. Then she began head banging and jumping about wildly as the song began.

Nenya and Kiro joined her at the front and jumped around with her then others in the crowd followed suit.

“They’re pretty good!” Minien commented to Elladan as they propped up the counter at the back of the cafe where the refreshments were being served.

“Yeah...not bad.” He replied half hearted then carried on chatting to Dan and Lucy, two preps in his year from the group that had taken to following him around.

“This next song’s called Sacred.” Bill announced in a quiet voice while his eyes scanned the room for Elladan. His eyes narrowed when he saw that his husband wasn’t even paying any attention. Bill began to sing, filled with disappointment at his husband's obvious lack of support and interest.

“Fuck it’s hot in here!” Nenya piped up, pushing his mass of hair from his sweaty face and promptly removed his jacket and chucked in on the side of the stage.

Tom’s eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw what his fiance was wearing under the discarded jacket and nearly hit a bum note. He did not approve of him being so under-dressed, especially now they were engaged.

“You look fucking hot!” Kiro eyed the vivacious teen hungrily in his purple and black candy striped basque along with black hot pants and patent new rock boots.

Nenya grinned, he knew that he looked hot. He began to wiggle his ass as he danced with his arms above his head.

Someone else also had an eye on the teen, a boy named Jack who was new and in the year below. He was shorter than Nenya as the dark teen wore hight boots, and he wore his hair in choppy layers in chunks of black and bleach blond. His eyes were rimmed in black kohl pencil which was smudged in the corners to create a smoky effect. Jack stepped closer to Nenya.

“Do you want to dance?” He asked as the third song On The Edge began.

“Yeah sure.” Nenya licked his lips and batted his eyelashes at Jack, liking what he saw.

Jack pulled Nenya further back from the stage towards the centre. He snaked his arms around Nenya’s waist and began to move to the music. Nenya giggled and move in closer so that their bodies were touching. Nenya then started wiggle his body up down Jack then to each side. Jack laughed and did the same back.

What the fuck? Tom narrowed his eyes when he spotted Nenya dancing provocatively with another boy, and one that he didn’t know or seen before at that. The dread head boy slung down his guitar and dived into the crowd. The crowd dispersed in order to get clear and Tom went flying straight into Jack and Nenya.

“GET YOUR FLILTY HANDS OF MY FIANCE!” Tom yelled landing on top of Jack; he pulled his fist back and took a swing.

Nenya tumbled off to the side.

Bill stopped singing and his mouth dropped open. He turned round look at both Georg and Gustav. Gustav too had his mouth open in shock and disbelieve. Tom was unbelievable, really fucking unbelievable.

“What the fuck are you doing, dude?” Georg shouted into the mic.

Erodin and Matt both attempted to drag Tom off of Jack but it was no easy task. Tom had gotten a lot stronger and muscular these past couple of months. Kiro rushed to help Nenya up from the floor. After he had done, the feisty boy grabbed Brianna’s purple handbag from her and began beating Tom about the head with it accompanied by some colourful curse words. Elladan moved swiftly from the counter when he heard the angry shouts of his brother and restrained him so that Tom could be pulled clear and Jack set free from the angry hot headed dread head.

Bill bit his lip as he watched the fracas unfold then fled the stage in tears. Gustav stood up from his drums and ran after their singer. He found Bill face down on the small sofa of the makeshift dressing room.

“Bill...you okay?” Gustav knelt down and rubbed his back soothingly.

Bill looked up all teary eyed. “I’m never gonna sing again...Tom totally ruined it and Elladan...he wasn’t even interested.” Bill lip trembled violently and he wiped the tears with the back of his hand smudging his makeup.

Gustav felt bad for Bill; he was going to kill Tom and that douchebag of a husband.

“You were totally awesome out there.” Gustav said rubbing his back again.

The two teens sat up straight when they heard Tom’s angry shouts getting nearer. Georg, Erodin and Matt brought him in through the door and pushed him down on a leather chair.

“SHUT THE FUCK UP TOM!” Georg yelled.

Tom immediately shut up; he had never heard his brunette friend this angry before. He looked up at Georg with a red angry face.

“What the fuck did you think you were doing man? We were in a middle of a gig!” He shouted with exasperation.

Tom bit his lip and bowed his head with shame; how could he ruin this night for his friends? He was totally ashamed of himself now as he reflected on his reckless actions. Silence descended on the dressing room as Erodin and Matt left the four teens to it.

A sudden knock on the door broke the silence and a man in jeans, shirt and jacket walked in.

“Hi...my names David Jost. I manage bands for Universal.” He held out his hand.

“Hey...how do you?” Georg went over and shook the dirty blonde man’s hand. “I’m Georg, that’s Gustav and those two are Bill and Tom.”

David nodded at them.

Tom and Bill looked at each other with surprised open mouths. What was this guy from Universal doing here at this small town cafe?

“I thought you were pretty awesome...even though your gig was cut a tad short.” David looked pointedly at Tom who in turn put his head down.

“Yeah sorry about that.” Georg apologised on Tom’s behalf as he shot a look at the dread head.

“Anyway, I think Universal would be interested in you...we are currently looking for bands to sign and you four fit what we are looking for...are you interested?”

“Really? We are interested...very very interested.” Georg answered eagerly.

Gustav, Bill and Tom were too gobsmacked to reply and still sat there with wide open mouths.

“Of course, you...”The man glanced over at Tom. “..would have to curb that hot temper of yours.”

Tom bit his lip and his face coloured up red. “I...I...don’t know what came over me.”

Gustav and Georg both cocked an eyebrow at Tom. Who was he trying to kid? He was always flying off the handle when it came to Nenya Arvenien and his flirtatiousness.

David turned his attention to Bill. The raven head blushed, he knew he must look a sight with his black tear stained face.

“You have an amazing singing voice, one that contains rare and unique qualities that I’ve not heard in a long time.” David smiled then added. “And you should think about investing in some waterproof mascara.” And he winked at Bill.

Bill blushed even further and they all burst out in loud laughter.

“So how come you were...” Tom began, his face returning to its natural colour.

“Adam Jacob is my cousin, I often come down to hear the bands he raves about. I actually came down to hear Black Fate who were good but not quite what we were looking for. They lacked certain chemistry between them.” David answered guessing what the four teens was thinking. “Here’s my card...sleep on it over the weekend then give me a definite answer by Monday.”

David Jost bid them goodbye and left.

“Oh my god...I can’t believe it?” Bill jumped up and clapped excitedly. “What must he think of me?” Bill had just caught a glimpse of his makeup stained face in the mirror. He walked over to his bag in order to find his face wipes.

“This is fucking awesome!” Tom punched the air. “I must go find Nen and tell him.” He made his way to the door.

“Just make sure he’s not in possession of that handbag or some other weapon!” Georg chuckled.

Tom flipped him off and left the room.

“So what did you think of us?” Bill asked Elladan as he got undressed. They had just got home after celebrating their good news at Georg’s house and Bill was stilled pissed at Elladan.

“You were brilliant.” Elladan answered, coming out of the connecting bathroom.

Bill’s eyes narrowed. “Really? Cuz it didn’t look like you were actually paying any attention!” Bill replied cuttingly.

“I was paying attention!” Elladan replied getting into bed.

“Liar! You couldn’t care less...all you are interested in is yourself!” Bill stomped dramatically into the bathroom.

Elladan rolled his eyes. “Let’s not argue over it.” He sighed, much too tired for this conversation that was heading in the direction of a row.

Bill appeared back into the bedroom after brushing his teeth. “I’ve done nothing but support you over your modelling! It’s a shame you can show me the same consideration or regard.”

“I do support you but your career does take second place to mine.” Elladan shuffled down the bed to get comfy.

“No it doesn’t...why should it?” Bill demanded standing in front of the bed.

“Because it does.” Elladan replied, shutting his eyes and trying to remain calm.

“That’s not a fucking answer!” Bill shouted furiously. The raven-head had been drinking heavily at Georg’s and the effects were making him unusually aggressive.

Elladan sat up abruptly. “It’s the only answer you’re getting...now drop it please before you wake your parents with your childishness!”

Bill ripped the duvet off his husband aggressively. “I’M NOT BEING FUCKING CHILDISH!”

Elladan’s coolness was rapidly diminishing. “I don’t want to do this right now!” He snatched the duvet back and covered himself up.

“WELL I DO!”Bill balled his fists at his sides as he screamed. “MY SINGING CARREER IS JUST AS IMPORTANT AS YOURS!”

“Shut up Bill.” Elladan replied using a condescending tone, brushing him aside as if he was irrelevant. He lay down and rolled away from Bill turning his back toward him as he stood at the side of the bed.

Bill saw red and lost it; he jumped on the bed and struck his husband hard on the back. Elladan's temper errupted; he turned abruptly toward Bill and pinned him down flat on the bed, climbing on top of him.

“If I say I don’t want to discuss this NOW then we are NOT discussing it! So don’t push your luck by disobeying me...remember you’re promise.” Elladan growled with a chilling tone through gritted teeth with his face an inch apart from Bill’s.

The raven-head’s face turned pale and he shrank back into the pillow as he looked at his husband's terrifying black eyes. Elladan slapped Bill across the face leaving a burning hand mark. Bill eyes stung with tears.

“Do you want me to teach you the meaning of obedience? Is that it?”

Bill shook his head; fear in his eyes, his tears began to roll down his cheeks. Elladan wiped the tears with his thumb then kissed Bill roughly on his lips before rolling off him and going to sleep. Bill turned on his side away from his husband and cried quietly to himself with his cheek on fire.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3