Status: Weekly :)

Kiss and Control

Chapter Five

Bill and Tom stood before Mr Davies in his office. They had only been in school twenty minutes on Monday of their second week and were already in big trouble, well Tom was.

“I will not tolerate this behaviour in my school!” Mr Davies glared angrily at the dread-head.

“I am so sorry Mr Davies; I assure you this will never happen again.” Gordon replied mortified; he had been summoned by the principal about Tom’s behaviour.

Tom was standing with his head bowed with shame, staring at his grazed and bruised fist. Bill on the other hand was weeping buckets of tears, not so much from Erodin’s assault but because he landed Tom in deep shit and was scared of what Gordon might do.

“I will leave you to deal with them as I am already late for my meeting.” Mr Davies said to Gordon then promptly left the office.

Tom raised his head to meet Gordon’s gaze. “I’m sorry but Erodin had it coming.”

“What do you mean he had it coming?” Gordon demanded angrily.

Tom briefly glanced at his distraught twin; he didn’t really want to tell his stepfather what had been going on since they arrived but was left with no choice. “Erodin has been giving us grief since we started.” Tom replied looking back down and fiddling with his hoodie string apprehsively, knowing what was coming next.

“This is your fault I suppose!” Gordon growled at Bill.

Bill cried harder behind his long raven bangs.

“Tom, you had better get going to class, I'll be there shortly.”

Tom looked up anxiously at Gordon then at Bill; he didn’t want to leave his twin with Gordon while he was in this mood.

“Never mind about Bill." Gordon barked. "I just want to have a little chat with him.”

Tom gave Bill a sympathetic look then left the office.

Gordon walked up to Bill and gripped his arm tightly. “Come with me!” He ordered and dragged Bill toward the door.

“Stop, you’re hurting me.” Bill sniffed.

“I’ll really hurt you in a minute if you don’t stop crying like a freaking big girl. Gordon marched Bill out to the male staff toilets, across the foyer.

Gordon pushed Bill roughly inside then up to the sinks. “Wash that god damn shit off your face now!” He shouted.

Bill quickly dropped his rucksack and turned on the taps, still crying. He splashed his eyes and cheeks with the water but it only made his black tear stained face worse. “It’s not coming off.” He sniffed.

“Well what do usually take that shit of with?” His stepfather hissed.

Bill bent down and opened the rucksack to find his wipes. He took one out then began to wipe his face and eyes clear of any makeup, in the mirror. When he was done, he threw it in the bin.

“Right! I do not want to see you wearing that shit anymore while you are at this school! Do you understand?” Bill nodded and Gordon left the bathroom.

Bill picked up his bag and made his way to his piano lesson. The raven head hid his face behind his hair not wanting anyone to see him crying. Bill hovered outside the classroom, the lesson had already began and he didn’t want to go in there in fear that everyone inside would laugh at the state he was in. The door suddenly opened to reveal Miss Gabriel, the piano teacher.

“Bill dear...whatever is the matter?” The tall red head woman in her mid thirties asked.

Bill wiped his tears with his long elegant fingers but didn’t reply; he didn’t want to explained what had just happened with his stepfather or Erodin for that matter.

Miss Gabriel put her arm around Bill’s shoulders. “I tell you what honey, would you like to sit in one of the practise rooms for today’s lesson?”

Bill nodded appreciatively giving her a small sad smile.

“Let’s see if we can find you an empty one.” The piano teacher led Bill further up the corridor.

“I’ll come and see you a little later to see how you’ve been getting on with that piece of music.” Miss Gabriel spoke softly and left the raven-head sitting at a piano.

Bill sucked in his bottom lip to stop himself from crying as he started to play but he became too over wrought with emotion. He dropped his hands on to his lap and let the heavy flow tears flood from his eyes while his body shook. He hated Gordon with a passion right now, how dare he say this was his entire fault and make him remove his makeup. Bill wiped his nose on the sleeve of the black and white striped top. The raven head teen wished that he was old enough to leave home; he had to find a way out from this misery. Bill was startled out his thoughts when the door to his practice room opened. He spun his head round to see who was there; it was Elladan. Bill turned to face the piano automatically hiding his face in his hair. He couldn’t let Elladan see him in this state; he tried in vain to control his crying. Bill jumped violently when the goth teen suddenly appeared at his side.

“Why aren’t you playing? Someone else could be making good use of this room...like me for instance.” He said sharply.

Bill stood up abruptly, keeping his face hidden from the other boy. “Have it.” He croaked and pushed past him.

Bill was stopped by a hand gripping his arm firmly and was pulled back. “Leave me alone” Bill sniffed, keeping his head bowed.

Elladan pulled Bill around to face him properly. “Look at me!” The sullen goth boy demanded.

Bill refused, he didn’t want the other boy making fun of him for crying. Elladan cupped the younger boy’s chin and gently lifted his face to meet his gaze. Elladan's face softened and sadness filled his heart when he saw the beautiful teen’s dark brown tearful almond shaped eyes. The older teen wiped away the tears with his thumb.

“Don’t cry, you are far too beautiful to be so sad.” He said softly.

Bill was taken aback with his sudden change of mood and his gentle tone caused him to cry harder.

“Come, sit down.” Elladan gently walked Bill backward and placed him on the stool. The older boy then went to get a second stool and placed it next to Bill’s. “Show me how you are getting on with ‘Clocks’.”

Bill turned round on the stool to play and his crying subsiding as he played. To his amazement he got much further into the song than he had ever managed before.

“Not bad.” Elladan remarked. “You play better when you’re hurting.”

Bill turned to look at the older teen. “Is that why you play so brilliantly?”

Elladan narrowed his eyes a little. “What do mean by that?”

“Well, you look so miserable or angry all of the time.” Bill replied.

Elladan suddenly chuckled. “Maybe it is why I’m so good...so why are you crying?”

Bill turned away and began to play one of his own songs with a melancholy tune. “My stepfather mainly... and some guy giving me grief, not that that is anything new.” Bill answered as he continued to play.

“What guy?” Elladan questioned.

“Erodin.” Bill replied then bit his lip.

“I’ll make him leave you alone.” Elladan replied. “He can be a dick at times but he’s okay really.”

Bill stopped playing and turned to face Elladan. “You would do that for me...make him leave me alone?”

“If you want me to, I will.” Elladan smiled.

Bill nodded yes then began playing again.

“So what’s the story with your stepfather?” Elladan went on to question.

“He hates my make-up, says it’s the reason I get bullied...he’s a teacher here...Gordon Trumper?” Bill was surprised that he was confiding in the weird teen that had kissed him on their last encounter.

“Oh yes...I’ve seen him around. I don’t get on with my father either...well when he’s drunk anyway.”

Bill stopped playing again and looked at Elladan with wide opened eyes. “Does he hurt you?” He asked. He knew that some drunken men hurt either their partners or their children.

Elladan didn’t want to answer that. “I should leave you to practise.” He said, rising from his stool. “See you around.”

Tom leant up against the wall as he waited outside the cafeteria as usual for Bill; he was desperate to find out what happened between Gordon and his twin after he left. Storm and Brianna were with him.

“Are you going to the cafe tonight?” Brianna asked Tom.

“Are you?” Tom waggled his eyebrows.

Brianna giggled and tossed her hair back. “I might be.” She gave him a seductive look.

“D’ya wanna go together?” Tom asked then flicked his lip ring with his tongue.

Brianna eyed the sexy shiny metal attached to his lip. “Are you asking me out?”

Tom smiled confidently. “I guess I am.”

Storm rolled her eyes; she wished Bill would hurry up before the pair starting making out or something in front of her. “Oh here’s Bill.” She said relieved.

Tom stood up from the wall. “Bill...you okay?”

Bill lifted his head so his hair fell away revealing his bare face.

“Where’s you makeup?” Tom enquired quite startled at Bill’s appearance.

“Gordon made me take it off. I’m not allowed to wear it to school anymore.” Bill replied despondently.

Tom felt his anger surface. “He can’t do that! I’ll speak to him.”

“Don’t... you will only make it worse? From now one I don’t want you fighting my battles okay?” Bill retorted then walked off into the cafeteria.

“Bill?” Tom hitched up his jeans and rushed after him. Brianna and Storm followed.

“I agree with Gordon...he shouldn’t be flaunting his fagness about!” Brianna said when she caught up with the dread-head.

Tom turned on her. “For a start its Mr Trumper to you and don’t ever call my brother that again!” He growled.

Brianna flinched. “Sorry...” She uttered with a red face.

Storm smirked, that had to be a first...her sister actually apologising for a bitchy remark; she must really like Tom. Storm felt glum.

“Bill...I can’t just stop looking out for you...you’re my brother.”

“Well I want you to...you are making my life worse by doing so.”

“How can you say that?” Tom was hurt by his twin’s harsh words.

“Quite easily actually but you wouldn’t understand, Gordon loves you.”

Tom stood there with his mouth open. “He loves you too.” The dread-head eventually replied after getting it together.

“Anyway I’ve someone else to look out for me now.” Bill stated as he began to load his tray.

“Who!?” Tom demanded as he selected his lunch. “Who’s looking out for you?”

“That’s my business.” Bill snapped as he paid.

Tom moved up behind Bill and handed his money over to the cashier. “Bill?”

“This conversation is over!” Bill stomped off to find a table.

Tom turned back to look at Storm, she shrugged in response. The three then followed Bill to the table. Five minutes later they were joined by Kiro, Julian, Saffron and Andreas.

While the others spoke, Bill scanned the cafeteria for Elladan. He spotted him at his usual table and as usual he was staring in the raven head’s direction. Bill wondered why Elladan left so quickly without answering his question. Perhaps the goth teen’s father did beat him or something if he drank heavily. He avoided answering the question that was for sure. Bill felt his cheeks grow hot with Elladan’s continuous staring; he put his head down and ate his lunch, looking through his bangs every now and again at the goth boy.
♠ ♠ ♠
reviews? <33