Status: Weekly :)

Kiss and Control

Chapter Fifty One

Elladan turned off the ignition key. He so didn’t want to do this and sighed heavily. Bill looked at Elladan briefly with a frown before opening the passenger door and climbing out. Elladan made no attempt to move.

“C’mon Elladan...you promised.” Bill said sticking his head through the door, his forehead creasing.

Elladan sighed nervously again then opened his door.

“It’ll be fine.” Bill reassured but Elladan looked doubtfully back at him over the roof of the car.

The older teen felt that no good would come of raking up the past hurts.

Elladan walked round to where Bill was standing. Bill gave him an encouraging smile and snaked his arm through his then led him up to the clinic door.

“You need to deal with your anger which I believe comes from losing your mother and resenting your father.” Bill said rubbing at his arm with his free hand.

“What would you know?” Elladan snapped with his eyes narrowing. “Are you suddenly an expert on my psychological issues? He stopped and faced Bill with a face like thunder.

Bill frowned. “This is exactly what I’m talking about...your mood swings...I can’t deal with them. You either do this with me or without...the choice is yours.” Bill removed his arm from his husband.

“I’m sorry...I shouldn’t have snapped.” Elladan pulled Bill into a hug and rubbed his back. “I’m scared that if I talk about it all, it will be like going through her death all over again then I might never stop crying.” He voice faltered.

Bill hugged Elladan tightly. “I’ll come in with you if you want and we’ll do this together.”

Elladan nodded then pulled away to look Bill in the face. “I love you.” He kissed him softly on the lips.

Bill stroked his cheek and smiled. “I love you too...that’s why I’ll do all it takes to make you better but you have to make the effort.”

“I know...”

Bill took his husband by the hand and led him inside the modern red bricked building.

Tom sat in the cafe with Georg and Gustav after school on the last Friday of March; they were celebrating the end of term. They were going to be spending the Easter holidays in London finishing the last of the songs for the album and were booked as one of the support bands for the London based band ‘Suicide Halo’ playing in Camden.

“So I hear you’re gonna be bringing your intended to London then?” Georg raised his eyebrows and smirked.

“And your point?” Tom replied defensively instantly going into a mood? As much as Tom loved his fiancée he knew that he would cramp his style in London, especially at the gig.

“Oh well...me and Gusti will keep all those gorgeous groupies company while you hang out with Nen and Bill.” He sniggered.

Tom huffed loudly and sat back on his seat grumpily. The best thing about being in a band was the adoring girl fans throwing themselves at the musicians and this was one of the main reasons he learnt to play the guitar. He could just imagine how Nenya would react when girls surrounded him for autographs, photos and maybe kisses. Tom huffed again. Life could be so unfair at times.

Gustav decided to change the subject. “Is Bill coming down?”

“Yeah should be...after Elladan’s shrink appointment.” Tom answered sullenly.

“He’s seeing a shrink?” Georg sat up with interest and leant forward.

“Yeah...Bill made him.” Tom replied nonchalantly.

“Really...how come?”

“Bill couldn’t take anymore of his shit...said he was leaving him if he didn’t.”

“Good for him!” Georg replied. “Didn’t think Bill had the balls.”

“Yeah...” Gustav agreed.

“Hey guys.” Storm bounded up to their table with Erodin in tow.

“Hey Stormi...how’s things?” Tom grinned, feeling much happier for seeing her. The pixie girl had a knack for making the whole room light up with just a smile or a few words.

“Pretty good baggy pants...you wanna get your assed owned at pool before you head off to the big city?” she smirked.

Tom jumped up from his seat. “Bring it on short stuff.” He gripped her in head lock then dragged to the pool table.

“Tom you dipshit...let go before I maim you with my new rocks!”

Tom laughed and let her go. He picked up the cue sticks and gave one to her.

“You okay?” Bill asked his husband caringly as they stood outside the cafe.

Elladan nodded silently wearing dark glasses. The session proved to be both traumatic and arduous. Bill felt immense guilt at how difficult his husband had found the therapist’s probing questions and the fact it reduced him to such a state of despair and angst, resulting in heart rending sobbing.

“You sure you don’t mind coming here?” Bill bit at his lip.

“No...it’s fine.” Elladan croaked.

Bill stepped up on tiptoes and placed a kiss on his husband’s cheek before opening the door.

“Ell...Bill...” Nenya ran over and gave them both a hug.

“Hey Nen.” Bill hugged and kissed him affectionately.

“You alright bro?” Nenya reached up and lifted his brother glasses to get a proper look at him. Nenya bit his bottom lip at the sight of his brothers red puffy eyes. “I should have come with you.”

Elladan pulled his glasses back down. “It’s okay...Bill came in with me.” Elladan hugged his brother tightly.

“That’s good...do you think therapy might help me?”

“Dunno...come next time if you like?”

“Maybe I will.” Nenya smiled. “Come play Mario Kart on the Wii?” He dragged his brother by the hand over to the corner where the Will console was set up.

“Hey guys...” Bill sat down at the table where Tom was sat with the G’s and Storm.

“How did it go?” Tom enquired concerned.

Bill let out a sigh and frowned. “Really tough...took a lot out of him. Feel really bad about making him go through with it.”

Tom grimaced. “You didn’t have much choice...he’s been a right bastard lately. Sorry I chickened out of...you know...”

“Actually I’m glad that you did...I really think things are gonna be okay now between me and Elladan. It’s brought us a lot closer.”

Tom smiled. “Well he had better not treat you like that again or else I gonna kick is ass to kingdom come!”

“Yeah right!” Georg laughed. “You can’t even keep the younger Arvenien in check. Still can’t think why you said he could come to London with us?”

Tom’s face went red a beetroot and Bill burst out laughing, thinking about how Tom looked shit scared of Nenya when he tried to break it off with him. Georg, Gustav and Storm stared cluelessly at the twins; they having no idea about what took place that evening after the twins arrived back from London.

“Ahh...it’s a long story...” Bill giggled helplessly. “If only you knew...”

“SHUUP!” Tom was mortified. The G’s only knew that Nenya was coming with them without getting any real explanation as to why or how.

“So have you squared that with David?” Georg asked amused. Bill laughter was certainly infectious even if he didn’t know what was so funny.

“Not exactly!” Tom hissed tetchily. That was another headache in itself; David wanted them all to appear single. God only knows what the manager would say when Tom turned up on Monday with Nenya in tow. He was hardly the type of boy one could keep secret.

Elladan and Nenya came over to the booth. Storm got up on the table with a glass and a fork in her hand and began tapping it loudly.

“ATTENTION EVERYBODY!” She yelled at the top of her voice.

The cafe went silent as everyone stopped talking and the music was turned off.

“Thank you my good people.” She grinned widely. “I want to propose a toast to our very own Tokio Hotel here...”She said gesturing to Bill, Tom, Georg and Gustav. “And wish them all the best with their first single, debut album and their first gig...which I’m definitely not gonna miss...and raise your coke bottles or whatever is you're dinking to them!” She then bent down and picked up her coke bottle and raised it in the air. “TOKIO HOTEL!”

"TOKIO HOTEL" The cafe chorused then it erupted in cheers and hoots. Bill blushed profusely while Tom, Georg and Gustav grinned like maniacs at everyone.

Elladan and Nenya each hugged Bill and Tom with immense pride and of course a whole heap of love.
♠ ♠ ♠
The End! :)

thank you for reading :D let me know your fave bits, anything you didn't like, any improvements, spelling/grammer errors and please,

check out my other stories if you haven't already. :)

thank you, love you all. <3