Status: Weekly :)

Kiss and Control

Chapter Nine

Don’t touch him!” Tom shouted following Elladan as he advanced on a backward walking Bill. He then decided to grip the teen goth by his long hair in an effort to stop him...Clearly it was the wrong thing to do.

The next thing Tom knew was that he was in a tight headlock; how he got there he didn’t know. The dread-head began to feel dizzy from lack of air and his face turned purple in colour.

“YOU ARE GOING TO FUCKING DIE!” Elladan yelled, his face contort with rage as headed toward the bricked wall with Tom’s head.

Both Bill and Nenya began yelling for Elladan to stop as they both tried to free Tom from the vice like grip and blocking his way.

A crowd of spectators began to form, shouting. “Fight! Fight! Fight!”

Gordon was the first teacher on the scene. “Break it up! Break it up!” He shouted as he fought through the crowd which was growing rapidly.

Gordon couldn’t believe his eyes when he saw that his stepsons were in the middle of it all.

“Let go of him now!” He yelled as he attempted to pull Elladan off Tom.

Tom managed to get his head free and fell coughing and spluttering to the floor.

Elladan naturally went for Tom while he was on the floor.

“Oh no you don’t, sunshine!” Gordon gripped Elladan’s two arms and successfully pinned them behind his back.

“LET ME GO YOU MOTHERFUCKING CUNT!” Elladan yelled as he struggled to no avail.

Gordon’s mouth dropped open, did the teen goth call him what he think he did?

There was a collective ‘Ooooooh’ from the crowd which confirmed it. Gordon's nostrils flared angrily; now the goth teen was in for it.

“Get to the cafeteria now before you all get a detention!” Gordon growled at the crowd of students. “As for you four get into Mr Davies’s office!”

Bill helped Tom to his feet and the three walked ahead toward the principal’s office while Elladan was frogmarched by Gordon.

Gordon pushed Elladan in roughly after the other three had entered the office, he then related the story of the fight to the principal and what Elladan had called him.

“I see...what happened exactly?” Mr Davies asked looking at all four boys.

Tom spoke up first and explained how Elladan was roughing up Nenya against the wall and they had merely gone to intervene.

“Is this true?” Mr Davies looked sternly at the Arvenien brothers.

The pair clammed up and refused to speak both crossing their arms across their chests looking directly ahead with dead-panned expressions.

He looked back at Tom. “So what happened next?”

“Well we exchanged a few words and then he began to go for Bill.” Tom said pointing at Elladan.

Bill felt his face turn red and he put his head down, he knew what was coming next.

“I might have known it would be your all your fault?!” Gordon snarled at Bill with narrowed eyes.

Bill’s eyes filled with tears but he refused to let them fall.

Elladan looked over at Gordon. “How do you make that out?” He hissed. “He did nothing!”

Bill bit his lip then looked up at Elladan with awe; the teen goth was sticking up for him against Gordon. Even the principal did a double take as Elladan rarely spoke when he was in the office being reprimanded, he always kept up an unnerving silence. One could never guess what went on in the boy’s head.

“He has a point...Mr Trumper?” Mr Davies said looking at Gordon with disdain. He didn’t like the tone the guitar teacher used on his stepson.

Gordon felt his face heat up; he was not happy about being picked up on by the principal.

“Well... I’ll leave it to you then.” Gordon stated with some embarrassment and left the office.

Bill sighed; he knew there would be repercussions when he arrived home later that day.

Mr Davies gave the four boys a brief lecture then let them go for their lunch; he was desperate to get some lunch himself and was definitely not in any mood to deal with the Arvenien brothers. It was more trouble than it was worth. The four boys left the office and walked off to the cafeteria.

“From now on...you two keep out of our business!” Elladan said angrily as they walked up to the dinner queue.

“FINE!” Tom yelled.

“FINE!” The Arvenien brothers both yelled back.

Bill and Tom stood behind Elladan and Nenya in the lunch queue, all four studying the various menus.

“How much have we got?” They heard Nenya ask his brother.

They watched Elladan take out some loose change from his pocket.

“Not much...Grandmother’s allowance hasn’t arrived yet.” The elder boy replied sadly.

Tom looked at Bill with raised eyebrows, Bill sucked in his bottom lip.

“It’s your turn to eat...I had breakfast in the staffroom.” Nenya smiled up at his brother.

Tom felt a lump form in his throat as he studied the big brown anxious eyes looking up at Elladan. He tried to ignore it, they pair were pyshotic jerks and didn't deserve his concern.

“No its okay...you need it more besides, I ate at Minien’s this morning.” Elladan replied.

Bill reached out and touched Tom’s arm comfortingly, the dread-head was a big softy when it came to sad or bad situations and it showed on his face. “Should we offer them some money?” He whispered to him.

“Somehow I can’t see them accepting it...well not Elladan anyways. We're gonna keep out of it and away from them from now on okay?”

Bill nodded.

The twins both looked back at the brothers who had selected a plate of fries to share and a glass of tap water each.

Bill felt guilty as he selected pizza, salad and fries and a coke. “We should do something?” He said to Tom as he watched him select a two cheeseburgers, beans and fries for lunch.

“No way...look how Elladan reacted cuz I told Gordon about their father hitting him and him running away. He said to keep out of their business and I intend to. You should too, they're pyschos!"

Bill bit his lip and his eyes watered up. "But..."

Tom caught the look then growled, he couldn't bear Bill being upset, he added two large muffins to his tray. After Tom had paid for his lunch, Bill saw him slip the two muffins into each Elladan's large coat pocket, unoticed before he walked off. Bill smiled to himself; Tom really did have a big heart. Bill then paid for his own lunch.

The rest week past slowly for Bill as did the beginning of the next. He and Elladan hadn’t spoken since their fall out on Tuesday; nor had the teen goth been down the cafe. Elladan was obviously avoiding him. Bill was no longer angry at him for the way he reacted to himself and Tom like he had been the first couple of days; he was now in a state of depression - although his anger hadn’t stopped him worrying about the Arvenien brother’s welfare the whole time.

Today was Wednesday of the following week and Bill was sat in the cafeteria at lunchtime; his food barely touched. He spotted Elladan standing in the dinner queue with his brother and Minien. A pain in his heart cut like a knife causing him to sigh heavily.

“Bill...are you okay?” Storm asked as she sat down opposite.

“No not really.” He sighed dejectedly.

The pixie-haired girl followed his line of vision to Elladan who was now making his way to a table with his tray. She turned back to her raven head friend.

“You’ve been sad for a quite a few days and you’ve stopped eating.” Storm reached out and put her hand on his.

“Are you keeping tabs on me?” Bill asked not taking his eyes off Elladan.

“No but I can’t help noticing how distracted you've been lately.”

“I’m fine really.” Bill replied, resting his chin on his hand.

“Do you know what I think? I think you are in love.”

Bill sat up straight. “Don’t be stupid.” He frowned at her like she was mad.

“Bill, you’ve stopped eating, you’re not sleeping judging by the dark circles under your eyes and you’re mind and eyes are clearly somewhere else." She said nodded toward where Elladan was sat.

“I am not in love!” Bill stated categorically. He looked back over at Elladan. His face softened. “Okay, you're right...I am in love, head over heels and one hundred percent in love...are you happy now?” Bill pursed his lips.

Storm laughed. “I think you are totally mad of course cuz he’s completely deranged!”

“You can’t help who you fall in love with!” Bill pointed out defensively.

“Evidently! So...has anything actually happened between you?”

Bill blushed and bit his lower lip. “We’ve kissed.” He admitted then fiddled with his skull ring.

“OMG! Really? When? How come I didn’t know any of this? You sly old dog.” She waggled her eyebrows in Tom fashion.

“You’ve been hanging round Tom too much.” Bill laughed.

Storm laughed too. “So...spill...give me the gory details?”

Bill's face broke into a wide smile and he blushed again. “In the piano room one time and that time he was in the cafe.” He confessed with a sudden attack of butterflies.

“Billy is in love.” The pixie girl sang mischieviously.

Bill swatted her arm. “Shut up!” He gave her a pointed look.

“So does Tom know?” Storm questioned.

Bill shook his head. “I don’t think he’d approve...so don't go shooting your mouth off. He's warned me to stay away.”

"I won't tell him but your out of your mind."

“What was that?” Tom said leaning over as he heard his name mentioned. "You talking about me?"

“Nothing...” Bill replied hastily.

"You wish!" Storm said the same time.

Tom narrowed his eyes briefly with suspicion then changed the subject. “Apparently Georg’s having a party on Friday and we’re all invited!”

Bill clapped his hands. “I love parties.” The raven-head was now in a much improved mood now that he had discovered that he was in love...with a little help from Storm, of course.

“Storm...do you know where Elladan lives?” The raven-head asked as they made their way to English.

“Why...are you planning on going round there?” She asked apprehensively.

“Yes...I’m worried about them. If I tell you something will you promise to keep it secret?”

Storm noticed how serious Bill had become. “Yeah...sure...pinky promise.” She held out her little finger.

Bill confided his concerns about the Arvenien boys on the way to class.

“I can’t believe we’re doing this?” Storm said as she followed Bill in through the large gothic iron gates after school.

“Wow...this house is amazing.” Bill said as he cast his eye over the humongous white detached property situated in lavish grounds.

Bill rang the door bell and the pair waited anxiously on the step.

“Hey...what are you doing here?” Nenya’s beautiful deep voice sung and his face broke into a dazzling white smile.

Well at least he was happy to see them, even if he didn’t know them all that well; it was Elladan who was the problem.

“Come in.” Nenya stood aside for them to enter.

“You have one amazing house!”

“Thanks.”

“Is Elladan home?” Bill enquired.

“Yes, I’ll go and get him...as you can hear his music is blasting out and won't hear me calling.” Nenya left them in the hallway as he ran up the long winding staircase.

“Jeez its freezing in here don’t you think?” Storm remarked, hugging herself and looking around. She could see her breath in the air as she spoke.

“Let’s look around.” Bill immediately began opening the doors to look in each room.

“Bill...I don’t think you should.” But it was no use, Bill wasn’t listening.

“These rooms look dusty...they can’t have a cleaner.”

“Well I guess they can’t afford one if they can’t afford to eat properly.”

“Here’s the kitchen.” Bill walked in began nosing in all the cupboards and the fridge. “There’s barely any food in the house! What the hell is wrong with their father?” Bill shook his head in disgust.

Storm looked about the kitchen; it was full of dirty dishes and not very clean. She walked into the adjoining room which was the utility room. Bill followed her. There were a couple of laundry baskets overflowing with dirty clothes. Bill began to sort out the laundry and put a load to wash. He then walked back into the kitchen and loaded up the dishwasher, he looked in the cupboard under the sink and took out a tablet out of the packet and popped it in the machine. Next Bill got a cloth and cleaning spray and began to clean up. Storm, not wanting to leave it all to Bill began to collect the empty vodka and whisky bottles that were scattered about.

The kitchen door burst opened and startled the pair.

“What are you doing here!?” A familiar angry voice demanded.

Bill turned to look at Elladan. “Doing some much needed chores!”

Nenya beckoned to Storm to come out of the kitchen to leave them both to it. Storm didn’t wait to be asked twice; she seen Elladan too often in one of his angry moods and was thankful for an excuse to get away.

Elladan’s face flushed with mortification, he didn’t want anyone seeing how they were reduced to living, in particular Bill. It was degrading and humiliating.

“I want you to go!” He shouted.

“No...you need help...you shouldn’t have to live like this?” Bill stated firmly.

“Everything is fine...we just got a little behind!” Elladan retorted scowling not wanting Bill to know the truth. "Please leave." He clenched his fists angrily at his side.

“What about the lack of food and your lack of money...you didn’t have enough money for lunch last week!?”

Elladan's nostrils flared and he sat on a bar type stool and closed his eyes. After a several seconds of deep breathing, he calmed and spoke. “Fine...my father lost his job a few months ago because of his drinking.” He opened his eyes and bit his lower lip.

Elladan looked terribly sad and it broke Bill's heart.

"The only money we have coming in is the money my grandmother sends Nenya and I each month plus what I earn from my part-time job at HMV. My father stole some of our money and left us short." Elladan's eyes watered up slightly but he blinked the tears back. He didn't want to appear weak.

“So how do you afford the school fees?” Bill questioned.

“My grandmother pays our fees...since my mother died anyway.” Elladan eyes watered again and he looked so very sad that it made Bill want to cry.

Bill rushed over and threw his arms around him and held him tightly. He began to rub soothing circles on his back to comfort him. After minute or so, Bill pulled away to look at Elladan; the teen goth had a few stray tears on his cheeks. Bill placed his hands on either side of Elladan's face and kissed his lips tenderly then proceeded to wipe away his tears with his thumbs.

“I love you.” Bill whispered softly.

“I love you too.” Elladan replied in a ghost of a whisper and pulled the raven-head boy in for longer more passionate and hungry kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
<333