Unholy Matrimoney

Chapter 4

She took a deep breath. “When and if you decide to have a child, the child will be perfectly healthy.” She had her eyes closed.

“Oh god,” was all I could say. I seriously felt like puking my fucking guts out.

“Chances are, he will want another child.” She continued.

“Well, fuck him. I am not having sex with my father!” I broke away from her while screaming. She flinched.

“Well, that’s up to him and you to decide,”

“This isn’t fair!” I cried while becoming red in the face.

“So, what do you want me to do about it?” she said quite bitchily.

I fell silent. “You can tell him to fuck off!” I bounced back.

“If I could I would, but that’s just not possible.” She let out a little sob.

“I’m so fucking sorry, okay? There’s nothing else to say!” she exclaimed.

There was silence for the next couple of minutes.

“I need to know something,” she broke the silence.

“What?” I didn’t even look at her.

“Don’t lie, are you a virgin?” I blushed and nodded.

“He’ll want you, don’t think for a second he won’t.”

“So does he like, have a thing for virgins or something?” Nothing can shock me anymore I’ve heard it all.

“Yes, everyone in that place is sex-crazed,” She put emphasis on the word ‘place’ like she was disgusted. “They’re a big fan of partying and having a good time.” She continued.

“So what is everyone like there? What do they look like?” I questioned.

“They look human, only ten times more beautiful,” she looked like she was in deep thought. “Their personalities are somewhat…cold.” She sounded like she was trying to find the right words to say.

“Should I be concerned?” I was more than hesitant about meeting these people.

“I wouldn’t be concerned, they’ll treat you like the royalty you are,” she said. I felt like banging my head against a wall.

“I need to tell Kathleen and them what’s going on,” I said. I was talking about my friends of course. Then all of the sudden she got this alarmed look in her eyes.

“No! They can’t know about this!” she exclaimed.

“Okay…” I trailed off, shocked by her sudden outburst.

“Well, lets be logical about this, they’re going to wonder why I just suddenly disappeared,” I regained my composure. She sighed.

“I’ll think of something.”

“Fine,” I didn’t feel like arguing.

“Another thing,” she said.

“Hmm?”

“Before the marriage you’ll either call him father or Gerard, but there’s a extremely good chance that once you are bound he’ll want you to call him Gerard at all times,” she informed me. “Everyone else does.”

“Gerard?” I questioned. “Why does he want to be called that?” I became curious.

“Eh, who knows? I wouldn’t question him about that though,” she warned me. I nodded in response. She chuckled out of nowhere. “

How can you laugh in a situation like this?” I asked incredulously.

She smiled smugly. “You’re hungry,” she stated plainly.

“I always found it funny how you can tell when I’m hungry,” I shook my head.

“Motherly instinct, or I know my daughter really well.” She smiled.

“Well after twenty years you’ve got to,” I said as-a-matter-of-factly.

“Come, I’ll make you anything you want,” she offered.

“Anything?” I questioned raising an eyebrow.

“Anything.” She confirmed.

I thought about it for a minute. “Chicken cutlets and mashed potatoes?” I was really craving that; I can’t remember the last time she made chicken cutlets.

“Of course honey,” she said as she started to get the spices out to make the breading.
♠ ♠ ♠
Haha, sorry about the cliffhanger last chapter.