Status: Let me knoe if you like it and want more.

Love in Dark

Mia, an old friend of the wolf pack and Bella, is back in forks. While she came back to try and regain friendships with everyone, especially Jacob, she didn't expect to have a vampire and a werewolf get upset with her. When Renesmee sees that Jacob is rekindling his friendship with Mia, she goes into action. Leah isn't too happy about Jacob and Mia either, she decided to follow her un-admitted love for Jacob and hopes to push Mia away and be with Jacob. But Jacob isn't the only one falling for Mia, Seth plans to fight for her as well. There is a whole chain of feelings that Mia s getting wrapped around, and if that isn't bad enough, she has to deal with finding out about an entire world filled with werewolves and vampires that she never knew existed. Feelings will be hurt, bodies will be wounded, but the real question is, in the end, who, if anyone, will get a happy ending.
  1. Returning Romance
    A new friend returns to Forks and she brings with her all the memories that Jacob, Seth, and the rest of the wolf pack have almost forgotten.
  2. Sudden Suspense
    Mia comes across something that looks human, but is very dangerous. After her encounter, she begins to realize that Jacob isn't the same guy she remebered.