Status: In Progress.

They Really Just Want to Have Sex With You

Home.

"Kaden!" My best friend Alexander screamed into the phone excitedly. I could hear is band mates Jack, Rain and Zack in the background telling Alex to tell me hi.

"Alex!" I yelled back his excitement being contagious. I loved when he called, it always seemed to brighten up my day.

"Guess what?" He asked and i already new what was coming next but i asked 'what?' anyways. "I'm on my way home." He said happily and i could hear the smile in his voice. Alex is in a band named All Time Low, they've been on tour for two months and now they're finally on their way back to Baltimore. Every time he's almost back he calls me all excited and tells me he's almost home.

"Awesome." I said smiling. "I've missed you guys like crazy."

"We've missed you too." He told me. "You're still coming to my party tonight, right?"

"Of course I am." I said as if he should have already known that.

"Great, I'll see you then, Jack wants me to get off the phone so he can tell me another penis joke." Alex said with all seriousness and i couldn't help but to laugh. "Bye Kaden." He said then i heard the end go silent and hung up.

I couldn't wait to see my best friends, I had really missed them the past two months and was extremely excited that they were on their way home. I went to get in the shower and started to get ready for Alex's party since it was at nine, it was already seven thirty and it takes me a while to get ready. Once I got dressed and ready it was ten minutes till nine so I hoped in my car and started driving towards Alex's house. It toke me twenty minutes to get to Alex's house and a lot of people were already there. I walked up to the door and stepped inside, not bothering with knocking. As soon as I stepped inside I was wrapped into a big hug by Alex.

"I've been waiting for you to get here." He said as he let me go. "I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you too." I said then saw Alex's facial expression go from happy to worried.

"Kaden!" I heard come from behind me a turned around to see Mr.John O'Callaghan standing there, that was the reason for Alex's expression change. Alex isn't to found of the guy and that probably has something to do with me.

"John." I said and wrapped my arms around his skinny waist.

"I haven't seen you in forever." He said melting my heart with his arizona accent. "How have you been?"

"I've been good, what about you?" I asked.

"I've been great." He said. "Sorry I have to go. I'll catch up with you later though." I watched as he walked away then turned around expecting Alex to be there but he wasn't. I walked to the kitchen to get something to drink and saw Zack out back talking to some guys so I decided to go say hi.

"Zack." I called as I walked towards him, he turned around and his lips turned up into a big smile when he saw me.

"Kaden. I missed you." He said giving me a bear hug with his strong musclar arms.

"I've missed you too." I said as he let me go.

"This is Jonathan and Kyle from the band Forever The Sickest Kids." He said introducing me to the guys he was talking to before I interrupted them.

"Hi nice to meet you." I said noting how attractive the blonde one was with his nose ring.

"Nice to meet you too." Kyle and Jonathan said almost in unison. Then Rain came up saying hi and giving me a hug.

"Is that who I think it is brother?" I heard a familiar voice say.

"No it can't be." A smilier voice said. "Kaden wouldn't be here and not say hi to us. Or would she?" I turned around to see Benji and Joel Madden looking at me.

"Oh my god, it really is her." Joel gasped sarcastically.

"Stop being smart asses." I said and gave them both a hug at the same time.

"Kaden I haven't seen you in like forever." Benji said. "We have to hang out while I'm in town."

"We do." I agreed then saw him smile.

"Great you can come with me to this charity event tomorrow, some of the guys from Forever The Sickest Kids will be there too." Benji said getting excited about the idea of me going with him.

"Are you going Joel?" I asked him.

"No, two madden brothers at an event is too exciting for them." Joel said looking up at the night sky.

"I'm actually flying back to LA tomorrow morning."

"Oh." I said kind of disappointed. "How come you're going back so soon?"

"To see Nicole some more before I leave for tour again." He told me and my heart dropped, he really loves that women.

"Oh that's good. So i guess I'll see you tomorrow then Benji." I said then gave them both guys again then went off to find John.

"Hey." I said sitting down next to him on the couch.

"Hey." He said back taking a sip of his drink.

"I'm bored." I told him. "Will you dance with me?"

"You know I don't like to dance." John said as I stood up.

"Come on." I said taking his hand and pulling him up off the couch.

"Fine." He groaned but smiled at me as he put his hands on my hips and followed me outside to where people were dancing, more like grinning on each other. John put his chin on my shoulder when a slow song came on and we swayed to the music, the whole time his hands placed firmly on my lips.

"Do we have to keep dancing?" John asked after three songs.

"What do you not like dancing with me?" I asked him.

"No I just don't like dancing." John said. "And we aren't even dancing, we're just grinning on each other. If you want to come grin on me in bed I'm down with that."

"Fine then." I said turning around but seeing a big smile come across his lips before I did. I grabbed his hand as he followed me into the house.

"So where are we going?" He whispered in my ear as we walked to the stairs.

"To find a bed." I said like he should have known that. He placed his hands on my thighs again as we walked up the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the first bit to start it off ... i hope you've enjoyed reading it!!
Subscribe and Comment please <3