Status: In Progress.

They Really Just Want to Have Sex With You

Together.

I woke up and saw John laying next to me, for a second I thought I was dreaming then the memories from last night came into my head and I smiled. My mouth felt really dry so I decided to go get something to drink. I put on my panties and John's shirt then went downstairs.

"Hey Kaden." Alex said as I walked into his kitchen. "What are you doing here I thought you went home last night?"

"I stayed here with John." I told him and he got that worried expression on his face again.

"Don't tell me you did something stupid." Alex said shaking his head at me. "Wait, it's kind of clear you already did."

"We're back together, for the moment." I mumbled, I knew Alex was going to give me a hard time about dating John, he always did.

"Do you hear yourself Kaden?" Alex asked loudly, almost yelling. "The girl I used to know wouldn't settle for the moment, she wanted to find love and hold on to it. Doing this makes you no better then him and I know your above that."

"Alex you don't understand." I said looking at everything else but him. I couldn't stand him yelling at me, it felt unnatural.

"You're right, I don't." Alex said and walked away. I sat down at the table as tears started to drop from my eyes. I hated fighting with Alex, he's been my best friend since high school and the only time we ever fought was because of John. The worst part about it is that he's right.

"That was harsh." I heard one of the Madden brothers say then I looked up to see Joel. I got up to give him a hug and he let me cry into his shoulder for a little bit. Joel was like a big brother to me, so was Benji. Whenever I needed something one of them is always there, it never fails.

"Am I wrong Joel?" I asked him, really hoping he'd say no.

"I don't know." He said then whipped the tears from my face with his hand. "I don't like seeing you hurt like this though. You know I'm only a phone call away, if you ever need anything you can call me and I'll be here or Benji will. We both love you."

"I know, thank you and I love you both too." I said trying to stop crying. "You should probably get going before you miss your flight."

"Yeah I should, bye Kaden." He said giving me a big hug then he left.
I got a cup of tea then wrote a note to John.

Dear John Baby,
Thank you for last night, I'm so happy we're are finally okay again. I have to go meet Benji but I'll see you later, maybe we can get some ice cream :)
-Love Always, Kaden <3
P.S. I stole your shirt from last night ;)

I put the note on the pillow next to him, after I had gathered up my clothes, then I kissed his lips softly so I didn't wake him and left.
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry for the shortness... i'll prob have another one up by tomorrow night though :)
Thanks for reading! Please comment & subscribe!!

& Thank you to the people that have commented and subscribed already, you are loved!!