Status: new, on hiatus

The Amy Chronicles

meeting the family

Friday finally came. Amy was going to hang out with Joey. After school that day, she met Joey outside.
"My mom is going to pick us up," he told her. After 10 minutes, a car drove near the school, and a window rolled down. Amy couldn't believe her eyes. The person in the car was Adrienne Nesser aka Mrs. Billie Joe Armstrong.
"Hey honey," Adrienne said.
"Hi mom," Joey said back.
Amy was getting a little bit nervous. She had no idea that Joey was related to anyone famous. She just got in the car. Just then her cell rang. It was her mother.
"Hey mom, can you bring my sax home?, Thanks," Amy said on the cell. Then they arrived to Joey's house.
"I'm not sure about this," Amy told Joey.
"It's going to be okay," Joey said reassuring her.
Amy got out of the car, wishing she could take back meeting him, but she followed them into the house. Amy heard loud music coming from inside.
"Dad, I'm home," Joey said.
"Hey Joey, how was your day?" a familiar voice asked. Amy recognized the voice. It belonged to Billie Joe Armstrong.
"Your father is in Green Day?" Amy asked.
"Yes he is," Joey replied.
"Why didn't you tell me?" Amy asked.
"Because if I did, I feared you wouldn't come," Joey said.
"And if you didn't come, I wouldn't do this," he then pulled Amy closer, and they kissed.
Amy couldn't believe it. That was her first kiss. Joey then explained that his parents were nice people, and that they won't bother her. Amy hoped that Joey was right.
Turns out that Joey was right. Billie was a nice man.
♠ ♠ ♠
What will happen next? Stay tuned.