Status: new, on hiatus

The Amy Chronicles

Joey's point

Joey had just gone home from school. He was very tired. Joey didn't know that meeting a girl was that stressful. All he wanted to do was listen to his music, when his father returned from band practice.
"Hey son, how is it going?" Billie Joe asked.
"Fine,"
"You don't sound fine, tell your father what's wrong," Billie said.
Joey wondered how his father wanted more, but he answered,
"I'm in love with the new girl at school,"
"Great," Billie Joe said, "What's her name?"
"Her name is Amy," Joey finally said.
Billie's face went blank for a moment. He wrote a song called "Amy". It was about a singer, who died weeks before Green Day's secret show.
"Really beautiful name," Billie finally said after taking a breath.
Billie was more busy than ever. Green Day was working on a new album, and he was beyond tired. Between that, Billie also was writing some material for The Boo, which was a band he formed with Joey, Adrienne, and Jakob.
"Dad, I never had a girlfriend before," Joey said, "What should I do?"
"When I first met your mom, I was confused too," Billie said.
Joey was confused. Didn't Billie have girlfriends before he met Adrienne? And didn't he write a song about one of them?
"Your mom was one of the first girls I really loved, I even booked a tour to Minnesota just to see her," Billie said.
Joey felt better after talking to his dad. Then he looked at his watch. It was time to practice with Emily's Army.
♠ ♠ ♠
What will happen when Amy meets Joey at practice? Stay tuned.