Status: new, on hiatus

The Amy Chronicles

the surprise guest

Amy and Rebecca sat together at the galleria mall, which was located in the heart of Oakland. Suddenly a very popular girl was walking in the clothes store.
"Don't go near her," Rebecca warned. "That's Sarah Anderson, the most popular girl here."
"Why shouldn't I go near her?" Amy asked
"She is very mean," Rebecca said, "She makes fun of band people and others she considers 'not cool.' She is like Regina George."
Amy watched Sarah put on a new dress. A chill fell down her back. It was Friday, but she was upset.
Then all of a sudden, Amy heard music. It was coming from an area near the fountain. The girls walked near it. They saw Emily's Army doing a jam session, and with them was Joey. After they went on break, Joey walked up to Amy.
"I didn't expect to see you here," Amy said.
"Me either," Joey said.
"Do you want something to eat?" He asked.
Amy agreed. Pretty soon everyone went to the food court for pizza. After their meal, the guys went back to rehearsing. Rebecca soon came up with an idea.
"Let's form a band with some girls in our class," she said.
"How are we going to do that?" Amy asked.
"It will be a ska band," Rebecca said, "We can both be in the horn section. All we need is someone to play guitar, keyboards, and drums."
Amy was confused. How were they going to pull it off?
♠ ♠ ♠
How will they form the band? We shall soon find out.