Status: new, on hiatus

The Amy Chronicles

Band formation

Over the weekend Rebecca had a lot of stuff to do. And that was recruiting band members.
While at the drug store she worked at, Rebecca noticed Sarah walking in.
"I hope you're not going to be in the talent show, which I've won three time," Sarah said in her most snottiest voice ever.
"Well that will change," Rebecca shouted, "Cause I'm forming a band. Then we'll see who wins."
"Terrific," Sarah said, "See you there."
Rebecca hated Sarah with all her heart. They had fought over everything since kindergarten. Later Rebecca saw a cellist walking around.
"What's you're name?" Rebecca asked.
"Irene," the girl said.
Rebecca introduced herself, and asked if Irene would like to join a band.
"Wow, no one has asked me that in a long time. Sure," she said.
After that, Rebecca found a boy who could play the drums, (His name was Kenny). She also found a classically trained pianist named Kim. All she needed now were guitarists and a bass player. While trying to find them, her cell rang. It was Amy.
"How's it going?" Amy asked.
"Pretty well, I found a lot of talent," Rebecca didn't want to bring up the whole Sarah thing.
After hanging up Rebecca found 3 people: 2 boys and 1 girl. Rebecca walked up and introduced herself. Their names were Scott, Mary and Tyler. Both Scott and Tyler played guitar and Mary played bass. All 3 agreed to join.
By the end of the day, Rebecca was so tired from recruiting. But it was all worth it. The band would be formed.
♠ ♠ ♠
next chapter will be about their practice