Status: new, on hiatus

The Amy Chronicles

A surprising meeting

Joey could talk to Amy, but he couldn't due to practice.
That day he sat behind his drum kit with his cell. This has been going on since he fell for Amy. It has been crazy for him. Meanwhile Adrienne, Jakob, and Billie Joe were getting ready to recorded. Then the doorbell rang.
"It's probably Amy," Joey said, "I'll get it."
He opened the door not expecting it to be Billie's band mates: Mike Dirnt, and Tre Cool. Joey wanted to vomit. He was expecting his girlfriend, not them.
"Hey Joey," Mike said.
"Don't you have work?" Joey asked Mike.
"Yeah, but I took the day off, and brought Tre here. His wedding is soon," Mike said with a chuckle.
Joey knew his father's friends were almost as odd as Billie. But Joey knew that Billie knew Mike since 5th grade. So he let them in.
Just then his cell went off. It was Amy.
"Hey girl," Joey said.
"Hi," Amy said with a weak voice.
"Are you okay?" Joey asked.
"Sort of," Amy said. She later explained that she formed a band for the talent show.
"I play this really cool sax solo for this song we're doing," Amy said. She wanted to tell Joey about Alison's death, but she couldn't.
"Times like these make me miss Alison," Joey finally said as he watched Adrienne sing with the Boo while Mike and Tre watched.
Amy was surprised. Joey knew the late victim of Sarah. She told Joey, she would call him back.
After hanging up, Tre decided to make an announcement.
"Since Billie performed at Mike's wedding, I'm allowing him to perform at mine," he said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Amy meets someone surprising in the next chapter