You're Not a Little Girl Anymore

one.

Tebow vaguely remembered this girl.

When they were little they would see each other every Sunday morning. Her parents were as religious as his. They became quite close, even though they only interacted once a week. Tim was always jealous of her. She was so beautiful and free. She didn't have a care or worry in the world.

At that age, Tim was also free, but she made it look so, so graceful. He just didn't understand. He was so sure he would never understand.

They grew up easily. They didn't stay as close. When you're in your early teens a two year age difference seems larger than it really is. This girl also became more distant and absent-minded during mass. She was always the last to stand, kneel, or sit.

They started hanging out a bit more when she got into high school. It was their first time going to school together. When Tim wasn't busy with football, he'd say hi, have a chat, or even eat lunch with her. Their relationship was great.

Unfortunately, there were always Sundays. She didn't show up as much, and when she did she wore more informal, casual outfits. She refused to stand or kneel. Her parents were disgraced. The pressure of the Christian community wasn't helping the family.

It suddenly turned into seeing her at church only on certain events such as Christmas or Easter. It put a large strain on their relationship.

After they had both graduated, she began to get ready for university. Tim had already been with the University of Florida for a while.

She had given in applications for a many universities. Because her parents refused to support her if she didn't support them in their beliefs, she aimed high towards a scholarship at any possible school. It was her only hope for education.

Thankfully, she received a large package from the University of Colorado - Denver campus.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am currently in love with the song change of seasons by sweet thing. I think that's what its called? LOL, idk.

Also, yes, I have changed my layout. I thought a little girl would be better with the title but I might change it again.

Just keeping things freesh.

omg. i be nice so i give you two tim tebow gifs of the day, kk? tim tebow gifs of the day right here and here bitcches! i lauve the second one. hes like WOOH.