You're Not a Little Girl Anymore

two.

It rained lots on my birthday. Even with the crappy weather, my roommate insisted we go out. She knew I loved sports and since the biggest sport here in Denver was football, she had gotten us a pair of tickets for the game.

I told her it was too much but she insisted we didn't put them to waste. I have a feeling she got them for herself. She loved football as much as any other American. I was more hockey, but Colorado Avalanche weren't exactly the top of my favourite hockey teams list.

I hadn't gotten too into football since high school when an old friend of mine was playing. I had a feeling he was going far. I thought of those times sometimes but I didn't linger too long. The chance of seeing him, or anyone for that matter, again was slim to none. Sometimes I hoped he made it professionally. He never kept his hopes too high up, but with his talent I thought he should of. The payback would of been that much greater.

The stadium was packed and loud. When the Broncos were on offense everyone screamed, and on defense you could hear a cricket.

They won the game, having an eye-popping comeback. My roommate, June, said that this happened quite a lot every since their back-up quarterback became their starter.

The stands were almost empty. June insisted we wait for the rush of people to leave and then we'd get a clearing to make it easier to leave and find her car.

"Alright, let's go. I wanna see if the concession is still open. I'm craving me a hot dog." June said with her Texan accent.

She gripped onto my wrist and dragged me out of the stadium and outside. She was saddened to find that they had closed quite a while ago, but her mood instantly changed when she spotted a few of the Broncos players walking out of the locker room.

"Oh goodness! Hon, wontcha look over there!" She pointed to the group of men in suits. I felt like a peasant compared to them. The rain falling onto our hair and dripping downwards didn't help.

One of them spotted us, making June squeal, "Oh darling! Lonie Paxton is looking this way." She swooned.

I couldn't help but chuckle at her dramatic reaction to the boys.

Her high voice attracted their attention, making them all turn this way. That's when it hit me. Or well, he hit me.

"Alex? Alexandra?"

Fuck.
♠ ♠ ♠
omg, do you watch storage wars? dont lie, its an interesting show.
anyways, i absoulutely hate dave. makes me wanna punch him.
he's a pain in the ass and all he does is yell.
asdfghjkl someone kill him for me. lawls.

well, yay. tim tebow is amazing. and hes not bad looking. hes pree cute. but im not into burly footballers. sorry my fellow football lovers. its weird huh, i like football but not the players.

omg tebow before the game.
LOL jk, they done, see? AND DEY WON BRO.