You're Not a Little Girl Anymore

five.

I smiled at my professor and continued my way out of the class. The day was finally done and I couldn't wait to go home and possibly take a nap. I hadn't been getting enough sleep lately. I couldn't even go for post-drinks after my birthday.

I was almost out of the building but the usual exit/entrance I took after urban studies was blocked by a large crowd. I was guessing it was a class or something.

Seeing as the only other exit was quite far back and my bus came by just outside that door and soon, I decided to try slipping through the crowd and outside. Sometimes I wish this building had one of those wide entrances with almost five doors. It's slightly ironic how bad they designed the architecture building.

I shrugged my rucksack higher up my shoulders and trudged my way through the very right.

The crowd consisted of both guys and girls, but their reaction all differed. I never thought I'd see a guy look like a fan girl before. Can't say that anymore.

I shoved a few people, angering them, "What the fuck is your problem?" A guy muttered, pushing me back.

"Thanks bro." I joked, "I just wanted to get out."

He grew sheepish and apologized cheekily. I forgave him gratefully. It was a trait my parents taught me that I kept in my pocket for future reference.

I was almost out clean but this time I was pulled back by my bag. I landed ungracefully on my ass. This time I was outside, so my jeans quickly dirtied up.

"Jesus!" I cursed, getting up and finally making it out.

The girl who pulled me down was half focused on me and half on the rest of the crowd. She scowled at me then weaved through other people to get closer into the center of the mob.

"Spread out! I said spread out!" A loud, low voice grumbled. The crowd started to spread out and the outside was slowly getting uninterested.

"Ah! Alex! There you are!"

I groaned as Tim finally got some space.
♠ ♠ ♠
whoot whoot whooty whoot whoot.
okay, so you guys gave me like 654516 comments (thats a lie. LOL) when i only asked for one and i wanna praise you guuys.
can i have twoo comments this time? thanks guys. and tell me if you like it or not! i still might change it if you dont like it!