You're Not a Little Girl Anymore

seven.

"You've really upgraded." I joked as we entered his home.

"Yeah, it's some changes I've had to get used to." He told me.

The entire place was sleek. Most rooms had dark walls and light coloured furniture. It made the place stand out and had a great effect on the atmosphere on the room. If I wasn't studying for architecture I would be going for interior design, hands down.

"I almost called your parents last night. I decided against it. It's up to you as to when you'd like to talk to you family." He said once I got comfortable on the love seat. He took a seat on the couch.

That was the last thing I wanted to hear come out of his mouth. That was the last thing I wanted to talk about. I had always had the feeling that my parents did regret their choice. I was hoping that they did want me home. That they were trying. I decided against it. Bringing my hopes up were only to be brought down was the last thing on my list.

"Good." was my only reply. "It's none of your business."

"I know it isn't but I feel like it's my job. There's a reason why I saw you. Why you remember me. Why we're here right now." He exclaimed, pounding a fist onto his knee for emphasis.

"There is no reason!" I told him, "We can all make our own choices! I've made mine. I can't do this. Just take me home." I murmured.

"Why won't you tell me?" He pleaded.

"Because you wouldn't understand!" I stood up, ready to walk home as long as it meant I was out of this damn place.

"Try me."

I sighed. I glanced into his eyes, ready to tell him it was the last thing I was going to do, but I could see it. I could see it all. I saw the sorrow, the despair, and the memories. Just through those eyes it was like I was watching a short of my earlier years. From the age of one to right before I left. All of them, he was right next to me.

I let out a quick huff, and started the story.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ugh, this is like the third or fourth story I've updated in the past ten minutes and I gotta type out the same message.

Okay, so I'm gonna be taking a break on this to work on a short story I'm going to be doing. It's only going to be a while and I have one or two pre-written stories that I'm probably going to put out during my little break so you guys don't have a huge break between updates. It'll be easier for all of us!

I'm now proud of myself that I actually pre wrote stuff. LOL.

Anyways, please comment and subscribe. This story isn't getting as much heat as it used to, but not all shows can be hits, right?