Status: On Hold

Patient Zero

A Bit of Fun

"Mikey!" she screamed again from the back seat. I cringed a little and fired the rifle about two meters off target.

"Fuck! You made me miss!" I turned around and glared down at her from the sunroof we made ourselves with a cutting torch.

"It's my turn now," she said matching my glare. "You got to use Daisy last time we went out, so hand her over."

I grumbled complaints about how she couldn't hit the Target sign from five feet away, which granted me more venomous looks. I jumped down into the interior of the car. It was a mid sized mobile home. It had a kitchen with a small dining booth, a bathroom with a shower and a double bed in the back. Also it contained a closet full of rifles, shotguns, and hand guns. With enough ammunition for a whole platoon of soldiers.

We welded to the front grill the ram from a police car, and a plow to stop anything from getting stuck under the wheels. We also placed sheet metal over the windows that we could raise and lower with small cranks on the inside. The sunroof we used as a snipers nest to keep ourselves at a safe distance from the others.

I watched as Maddi grabbed Daisy away from my grasp. "Watch how a real pro shoots a gun," she said to me, not even glancing my way. I couldn't help but grumble more indecencies about her aim. She shot the rifle, and my line of sight was drawn away from her shooting, to her boobs bouncing from the recoil. God how I wanted to--

"You see that head shot?" she asked, breaking into my own personal fantasy. I shook my head to get my sick thoughts out of my head. That could wait until later...

"Ummm... I wasn't paying close enough attention. Why don't you go again, I'll watch this time."

"Okay," she said, her voice lined with doubt, "you'd better... Oh, look, here comes Johnny. Hurry up and help me cover him, there's still a lot of them out there."

I sighed, tightening my belt and mentally preparing myself for the task at hand. I grabbed hold of old faithful, stepping out into the mayhem.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, if you would be so kind as to leave a comment, review, or anything at all, that'd be great. Oh, and by the way, for each chapter, we're gonna try and find a song that we think goes with what we have written. Thanks, byee ^_^