Status: Active

To Truly Fall In Love

Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Whoosh. The chilly air hit my face the second I opened the door. I pulled my beanie down further over my ears and locked the door hurriedly, then started walking briskly down the street and slowed when I came to the corner.

' It's going to take me forever to get to the park this way. Maybe I should just cut through the woods,' I thought to myself. I crossed the street and made my way into the woods. The trees were spaced wide apart, leaving plenty of space for leaves to collect and me to wander through them.

I breathed deeper the further I walked and soon enough my lungs were aching. I stopped by a particularly large pile of leaves and plopped down on top of them. I took my journal and pencil out of my bag and began to doodle the scene in front of me, when I glimpsed something between the trees. I leaned forward, then suddenly it was gone, leaving me baffled. The leaves behind me shifted.

I turned slowly to face a big, dark brown wolf. I screamed while jumping to my feet and stumbling back. The wolf snarled and it's ears flattened to it's head. I covered my mouth and pressed up against the tree behind me.

The wolf advanced slowly and I closed my eyes tightly. It softly nudged my ankle as it sniffed me. I breathed out in slow shakey breaths. I slowly moved my hands from over my mouth. The wolf sensed my movement and jumped back, snarling at me. The wolf then pounced on me, pinning me to the ground. It growled as I turned my head to the side, shutting my eyes tightly. It slowly sniffed my neck and I whimpered softly. The wolf suddenly stiffened, then layed across me, with it's head across my chest and relaxed. It exhaled in what can only be described as a sigh.

'I have a wolf, laying across me. Oh my god, What do I do?,' I thought to myself. I opened my eyes slowly and looked the wolf in the eyes. It looked back and blinked slowly, with it's big dark brown eyes. I lifted my hand and slowly moved towards it when its ears twitched. It sprang up and bolted away. I took a deep breath and slowly sat up on my shaking hands with my lungs aching twice as much. I slowly stood and made my way through the trees, back towards home.

It was getting darker by the minute, resulting in me tripping over a root and landing flat on my face. My head throbbed as I pushed myself back up. The world was spinning but I managed to wobble a few feet before falling over and blacking out completely.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the first chapter.
I already have the next three ready, but I won't post another until I get atleast one comment. :)
Give me your honest opinion!
P.S. If you're going to subscribe, you might as well comment, because I wont put up a new chapter until you do.