Status: Active

To Truly Fall In Love

Chapter 2

Chapter 2

" You can't be bringing a stranger into our home just becasue you have the hots for her. It's a danger to everybody in the house," said an unfamiliar voice. I groaned and slowly opened my eyes. Two tall, muscular guys were standing in front of me, just watching me. I screamed and jumped up from the couch, grabbing a nearby end table for stability.

" Don't come closer." I said with shaking hands.

" Whoah! Be careful. You've been out for awhile. Lay back down." One of the guys said while moving towards me. He was about six feet tall and had mousy brown hair and dark brown eyes. I grabbed the first thing I could and held it in front of me.

" I said not to come any closer!" I yelled and my hands continued to shake.

" Or what? You'll hydrate me?" The guy said and laughed. I looked down and realized I was holding a styrofoam cup of water. The guy stepped towards me and I panicked. I threw the cup of water in his face and ran towards the door. Unfortantely, His friend was faster than me and beat me to it. I stopped short and started to back up. That was until I hit something slightly damp. I looked up and saw the guy with water dripping down his face. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me back over to the couch. I plopped down and stared at the floor.

" Now that that's over, Let me introduce myself. My name is Matthew and this is Jaden." He motioned towards his friend and then reached his hand out towards me. I looked at it, then back up at him.

" Okay. You don't have to shake my hand. Will you atleast tell me your name?" He asked. I bit my lip and then slowly breathed out.

" My name is Selena. Can you please tell me where I am?" I asked and looked up at him.

" You're at my house. I was walking through the woods and found you passed out. I brought you home becasue Jaden is a doctor and I figured he could help you, instead of taking you to a hospital." I shivered at the word. I hate hospitals with a passion. I stood up and smoothed out my shirt.

" Well thank you Matthew. Im fine now, so will you please take me home?" I asked. He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck.

" Yeah. Sure, I guess. Where do you live?" He asked. I stopped to think. Where do I live? I stood there for a minute thinking, but I couldn't remember.

" Um, I dont know. I can't remember." I sat down and began to panic. I looked towards Jaden.

" You're a doctor. Why can't I remember?" He sighed and scratched his head.

" It must be temporary amnesia from when you hit your head. It'll come back in a few days.
Until then, You can stay with us. We have plenty of spare rooms." I dropped my head in my hands and slowly rubbed my temples. I can't remember where I live, I'm in a house full of strangers and I now have to say with said strangers. This should be good.

"Thank you. I really appreciate it. May I take a shower? I still have dirt on me." I said trying to wipe some of it from my jeans.

" Sure thing. I'll take your clothes and wash them and I'll find some small clothes of mine that you can wear." Matt said as he helped me up. We walked out of the room that must've been the family room. He led me into the foyer where there was a long staircase. Just as we started up, a giant dog came barreling down the stairs towards me. I screamed and Matt quickly wrapped his arms around me and lifted me away from the dog.

" Down you doofus! Go lay down, Now!" He yelled and the dog whimpered and layed down on a pillow by the front door. I buried my face in his neck and cried softly.

" Hey, Don't cry, It's okay. He wasn't going to hurt you, He was just excited about a new person in the house." I sniffled and wiped my eyes.

" I'm ok. I just ran into a wolf in the woods earlier, and your dog just kinda scared me." He nodded his head and insisted on carrying me up to the room. We got to his room and he picked out a pair of shorts and a shirt that looked like they might fit me. He also handed me a towel and showed me where the bathroom was. He left me to shower and I looked in the mirror.

My light blonde hair was covered with dirt. My pale skin was smudged and my mascara was smeared all around my green eyes. I sighed and washed my face in the sink. Matthew and Jaden were extremely sweet. Especially Matt, it was sweet how he held me when I was scared. I was kinda excited to see how the next few days played out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I decided to go ahead and update without waiting for a comment BUT I really won't update again until I get a comment.
And to those of you who subscribed, Thank you. :)
But there's no point in subscribing unless you comment, because there won't be anymore chapters until I get one.
Thank you for reading. <3