Love Is ***

I just keep feeding my addictions

Image
Love this pic to death.

At a first look he was a nice, cute and good looking guy. Long and straight black hair looking sexy in a bed-head kind of way.

Men with long hair = Total hotness
You know the drill.

But...
It wasn't fair how my friends were shoving me unto him, trying to get me with him.
He never complained but it didn't make it less embarassing.

"Why don't you offer her a drink or something?" One of them asked him, causing me to glare warningly.
"Yeah that's a good idea. What do you want Nikki?"
His smile was pleasant and nice, but I couldn't help this weird feeling inside me.
"Just some liquor thanks."
He got up with a little wink, "Sure madame."
I couldn't help but bite lip.

For as much as my insides told me to keep away from him, I couldn't. There was something about him that attracted me badly.

"Shit!" my friend cursed as my elbow met her stomach, as soon as "Cat" was far enough.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?!"
Her hand rubbed her pained stomach as she glared at me violently.
"What the fuck is wrong with me?? You mean, what the fuck is wrong with yourself! What was that about??"
She stared at me not believing what I had said.
"I'm just trying to help you with the dude!"
I rolled eyes growing annoyed "What if he's some creepy psycho! You know nothing about him."
Her eyes stared off into nowhere thoughtfully.
"Well I know his name."
A slightly irritated chuckle escaped my lips, "Oh yeah, Cat. That isn't even his real name smartass."
She seemed at a loss of words.
That must have been a first.

"Is there anything wrong ladies?"
My body quickly turned to my left at the sound of his voice. He spoke so calmly I was surprised how we could hear him in between all the noise.
"Oh hmm nothing really. How long have you been there?"
In one soft move I gave him some space on the booth beside me, watching him shrugging as he set our glasses down and sat beside me.
"I don't really know. I'd just arrived when I noticed you were dead silent."
I looked into his eyes searching for any trace of lies.
That weird feeling came back stronger once again.

His eyes were cold and deep. Misterious.
Wich was creepy. But so appealing.
I was doing so bad in ignoring my senses.
What did I need to keep away? A huge signal flashing "Danger"?
Who knows...

My eyes stayed focused on him all night, getting little smirks from him everytime he noticed.
I needed to know more about him. All the mistery was starting to get on my nerves.
How the hell did he manage to look so perfect in everything he did?
The way he took his glass to his mouth, the way he took his hair from his face.
It wasn't fair.

I knew I had to stay away. I had a bad feeling about him but he wasn't making it easier.
I was pretty much failing.

Something warm started to creep up my leg causing me to look down, my eyes widening at the sight of his hand. I bit my lip so hard it could have bled, still I kept my posture and acted like I hadn't seen it.
I could see him smirking from the corner of my eye.

Instead of stopping like I wish he would, his hand kept moving upper and inner, until I couldn't ignore it anymore and slapped it away, biting lip more as he leaned down. His breath against my neck was sending shivers up my spine.
"Finally I got some reaction from you", he whispered in my ear, a grin evident in his voice.
♠ ♠ ♠
Felt like posting this. Don't know why =]
CREEPY PSYCHO! aye =P=P

Comments?
<3<3<3