Love Is ***

Well, I never knew you were so much fun

Image

A frown took over my face and I got up glaring at him.
"Nikki where are you going?" my friend Skyler asked, seeing me get up from my seat at the booth.
I barely had any time to open my mouth before Cat cut me off, following me up and wrapping an arm around my waist.
"We're going to dance. Right Nikki?"
Forming a frown with my lips I looked into his icy blue eyes that were giving me a "play along" look.
A mumble was all I bothered to let out.
I didn't feel right taking that happy smile from her face. It was better to play along for her sake.

I faked a smile as he lead me to the dance floor, pretending to be having fun as we danced in between unknown people.
That is, at least until we were out of her eye reach.
Pushing him away from me I got ready to walk to the bar, just to be brought back seconds after I moved by his hands grabbing my waist.
I was pretty amazed by his strenght. He was quite strong for someone that thin.
"Don't act like you don't want this," he whispered, pressing my back closer against him.
I still wondered how I could hear him in between the noise.
"I want nothing from you."
Just to prove my point, I once more pushed his arms away from me, leaving him standing there.

I was too pissed off to even look back, making my way to the bar.
"Get me some JD please."
The bartender nodded, coming back with my whisky moments later.

"Hey doll."
My eyes rolled in annoyance and disgust as some guy stood there with a cocky grin, eyes wandering over my decote.
"Get lost."
Couldn't people just leave me alone as I enjoyed my drink?
"Why should I?"
I turned to him giving a "duh" look as I smartlyand bitchly stated, "Because I'm telling you to."

He surely didn't seem to get the message because he was soon telling me "I'm not gonna leave such pretty girl alone."
Gezz did people actually fall for this?
"Well I'm glad to inform you I'm not alone. So goodnight."
His mouth opened up once again. I was pretty sure of what he was going to ask next. But before any of us could either prove himself even more pathetic or snap annoyed, two very well known hands slid to my sides.
"What the-"
My seat made an 180 degrees turn, making me face those blue eyes.
I got ready to protest but before I had the chance to move, his lips crashed against mine with all the want he could muster.
Soon our tongues were entangled on eachother, seemingly making us forget everything around us.
One of my hands on the back of his neck, while the other either caressed his face or played wih his hair.
His hands keeping me close to him as he softly stroked the skin under my shirt.
We were getting pretty hot and heavy.

"Hey guys I got the point already. Take it easy."
I emitted a low growl as soon as Cat's lips left mine, thanks to that unknown asshole.
"What now?" I glared, venom dripping from every word.
"You date that thing?"
The look on the dude's face was hilarious as he looked Cat up and down, causing me to roll eyes.
"He might be as much of a motherfucker as you but he's far more good looking."

I burst out laughing as soon as he walked away, his jaw completely dropped.
"Well thank you for the compliment but what the fuck was that 'motherfucker' part about?"
A little smirk crept on my lips as I turned to Cat.
"He was staring at my boobs, you were caressing my thigh. I think you two are even."
♠ ♠ ♠
I hadn't updated this one in awhile
but i got asked to do so, so here it is =]
hope you enjoy it.

Comments?
<3<3<3