In for a Ride

Not To Be Found

A few hours had passed, and I was still hiding in the same spot. I was uncomfortable, but didn’t want to move. Bam had walked by two more times yelling for me. Yet he never did find me. I kept listening for footsteps. I heard some walking towards the kitchen again.

“Kaylee! Where the fuck are you?!” Bam yelled out in frustration.

“Dude, you will never find her!” Novak laughed.

“I found everyone but her. I plan on finding her.” Bam spoke.

“Where could she be?” I heard Skyler ask.

“She could be anywhere!” Bam groaned.

“We checked everywhere at least three times now.” Skyler spoke.

“And none of you know where she is?” Bam was now talking to Novak, Ryan, Raab, and Dico.

“Nope.” the four said at the same time.

“Bullshit! One of you have to know!” Bam had slammed his hand down on the table.

“Dude, I told you that she ran out of the kitchen. That was the last I saw her.” Novak spoke.

“She is probably watching you, and moving to somewhere else each time you go towards her.” Ryan spoke.

“Ugh! We have spent half the day doing this shit. I don’t plan on giving up!” Bam spoke loudly.

“I doubt she will give up anytime soon.” Dico spoke.

“Yeah, especially since you have a paintball gun.” Ryan agreed with Dico.

“Well too bad!” Bam growled as I heard him walk out of the kitchen. I heard the rest of the guys and Skyler follow. I smirked. Bam would gradually give up. I would then win.

I waited for them to come back into the kitchen. Minutes slowly went by. I was starting to get hungry also. I was hoping Bam would give up soon. I had a feeling that he would. I held my breathe as I heard footsteps enter the kitchen.

“Kaylee, it’s me.” Novak spoke.

“What?” I asked loud enough for him to hear.

“I said, ‘it’s me.’” Novak said a little louder.

“I know what you said! What do you want?” I asked.

“Bam is giving a hundred dollars to whoever finds you. Come out please. I promise he won’t shoot you. I will give you the money also.” Novak told me. I thought about it. Even if he did shoot me, I would at least have a hundred dollars.

“If you’re lying to me, I will kill you!” I told Novak as I got out of the cabinet. I stretched since my body was kind of stiff.

“I promise I am not lying.” Novak told me before kissing me on the lips.

“Then let’s go!” I jumped onto his back. He carried me outside where we found Bam, Ryan and Skyler.

“Found her!” Novak shouted as we walked towards them.

“Where the fuck were you?!” Bam glared at me.

“Hiding?” I asked even though I knew I was.

“Where?” Skyler asked. “We looked everywhere for you!”

“In the house.” I winked at Skyler.

“Novak, where was she?” Bam asked.

“I don’t know dude. I just yelled for her.” Novak told Bam. I smiled.

“I believe you owe Novak money!” I snickered. Bam groaned as he handed Novak a one hundred dollar bill. Novak then handed it to me. Bam rolled his eyes.

“Now that we aren’t trying to find Kaylee, what should we do now?” Ryan asked.

“I don’t…” Bam was cut off by Raab and Dico yelling.

“We couldn’t find Kaylee!” Dico yelled. I giggled. They hadn’t realized I was on Novak’s back.

“No shit! I found her.” Novak told them once they were close to us.

“Kaylee!” Dico yelled when he saw me.

“Where have you been hiding?” Raab asked.

“She won’t tell.” Bam mumbled. I smiled. “Anyway, I don’t know what we should do. I’m tired since I have been searching the past few hours for Kaylee.” I laughed.

“Not my fault you couldn’t find me!” I snickered.

“Someone, no make that a few people, woke me up this morning. I’m fucking tired. I am going to go to sleep. If you wake me up, there will be hell to pay.” Bam glared at me as he walked off.

“I should probably go home.” Skyler sighed as she glanced at her phone.

“I thought you were staying the whole weekend?” I asked her.

“I was, but mom needs me. She keeps telling me to come home.” Skyler rolled her eyes.

“Alrighty then.” I got off Novak’s back. “Ryan can you take Skyler home please?” I asked my brother.

“No problem.” Ryan spoke.

“Thank you my amazing brother!” I hugged him. I went inside with Skyler to get her stuff. We went back outside and I hugged her. “See ya at school.” I smiled and waved as Ryan left.

I went back inside to find where Novak went. He was walking up the stairs when I found him.

“Whatcha doin’?” I asked him.

“I’m going back to sleep.” He answer and kept walking to his room. I followed him.

“Why?” I asked as he was getting ready to close his bedroom door.

“I’m tired and someone woke me up early.” he said flatly.

“Whatever then.” I began to walk to my room.

“You can lay with me if you want.” Novak spoke.

“I don’t want to go to sleep though.” I told him. He shrugged and closed his door.

I went into my room and closed the door also. I grabbed a notebook and began drawing whatever came to my mind. After a few minutes, I became bored. I laid my notebook on the floor as I laid back on my bed. I closed my eyes to rest them. I realized that I was tired. I got out of bed and left my room. I went to Novak’s room. I quietly opened the door. He was already asleep. I entered his room and silently closed the door before walking to his bed. I laid down beside him. I kissed his cheek, and he opened his eyes a little. I smiled and pulled me against his side. He kissed my head before falling back asleep. I closed my eyes once again. I smiled as slowly fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know i haven't updated. please read this. especially if you read more of my stories.

comments?