In for a Ride

Oblivious

“Kaylee, wake up. Ryan wants to talk to you.” Bam told me as he tried to get me to get up.

“Why?” I asked as I stretched and rubbed my eyes. Bam shrugged. “Was he the one who slammed the door?” I questioned Bam.

“I don’t know who did. None of the guys said they did. It didn’t slam it’s self though.” Bam ran his fingers through his hair.

I groaned. “Can’t I just sleep!?”

“You can go back to sleep after you talk to Ryan.” Bam told me. I glared at him and got out of bed.

“Where is he?” I asked Bam.

“Pirate Bar.” Bam answered.

I walked out of my room and downstairs to the pirate bar. I found Ryan sitting on the counter. He was in deep thought, and didn’t even noticed that I was standing right in front of him.

“Ry?” I waved my hand in front of his face.

“Huh?” Ryan blinked.

“Bam said you wanted to talk to me?”

“Oh, sorry. I was just thinking.” Ryan told me.

“What did ya want to talk about?” I asked him as I sat down on the counter next to him.

He glanced over at me. “What’s going on with you and Bam?” he asked.

I gave him a confused look. “Nothing?” It came out more as a question, but Ryan didn’t say anything.

“What about Novak?” Ryan asked next.

“Um, nothing…” I was wondering why he was asking these questions.

“And Dico?” Ryan was still looking at me.

“Noth-actually I don’t know. Remember? I told you that he has been ignoring me.” I told Ryan.

“Yeah, and I talked to him. He won’t tell me.” Ryan sighed.

“He wouldn’t tell me either. He is being really strange.” I thought about recently.

“I’ll find out though. He will gradually tell someone.” Ryan smiled a little.

“Alright. Who slammed the door earlier?” I asked, changing the subject.

“I don’t know. It wasn’t me though. I know it wasn’t Raab since he was in the living room watching t.v. So, either Novak or Dico.” Ryan told me.

“Where are they?” I asked. I was going to find out who slammed the door and why.

“Novak was outside smoking. Dico is somewhere around here.” Ryan answered.

I hopped off the counter. “Thanks.” I hugged Ryan before running outside to find Novak.

I found Novak easily. All I did was open the front door and saw him. He was on the phone and smoking. I went over to him. He glanced over at me and smiled. He kept talking on the phone. A few minutes later, he told the person he had to go. He smiled as he put the phone in his pocket.

“Did you slam the door?” I asked Novak before he had a chance to talk to me.

“What? I already told Bam I didn’t.” Novak spoke. I stared at him. He seemed to be telling the truth. So it had to be Dico, but why?

“Do you know where Dico is?” I asked Novak.

“Nope, sorry. Is that all you wanted?” Novak frowned.

“Uh, yeah. Sorry.” I gave him a quick hug before going in the house to find Dico.

I searched throughout the house. Any time I saw one of the guys, I asked if they had seen him. They would always say no. I decided to yell for him. Maybe he would come out from wherever he was hiding. I got to the top of the stairs before yelling ‘DiCamillo.’ I waited for a few minutes. I decided to call him instead. I ran to my room and got my phone. I sat down on my bed and called him. He answered after the third ring.

“Brandon DiCamillo, where the fuck are you?!” I yelled into the phone.

“No need to yell. I am at the Treetop Casino.” Dico answered. I hadn’t decided to check anywhere outside the house.

“Oh, sorry. Can I talk to you?” I asked him.

“You already are.” Dico spoke.

“In person.” I told him.

“I guess, you know where to find me.” Dico answered before ending the call.

I put my phone in my pocket and slowly made my way outside and to the casino. I found Dico in the casino like he said he was. I glared at him when I saw him.

“Why the hell did you slam my door earlier for?” I asked him. I had my arms crossed over my chest. Dico shrugged. “So, it was you.” I stated. He shook his head yes. “Why’d you do it for? Why have you been ignoring me? What did I do?” I began asking questions.

Dico walked over to me. “I’m sorry.” he apologized.

“For?” I questioned him.

“For ignoring you, and slamming the door. You haven’t done anything.” Dico answered.

“Dico, why were you mad at me. I know you have a reason.” I sighed.

He just stared at me. He finally spoke a few minutes later.

“Close your eyes.” Dico told me.

“Why?” I asked.

“Please?”

I sighed, but closed my eyes.

“Why do I have my eyes closed?” I asked a few seconds later. I got my answer a second later when Dico’s lips were on mine. He quickly pulled back and I opened my eyes to stare at him.

“Why’d you do that?” I asked even though I kind of knew why.

“I’m sorry.” Dico apologized.

“It’s alright.” I told him as I gave him a hug. He hugged me back. I smiled. I leaned up and gave him a kiss on the cheek before kissing his lips.

“What was that for?” Dico asked. I shrugged before blushing. Dico laughed.

“What’s so funny?” I asked.

“You are adorable.” Dico smiled.

“Um, thanks.” I answered. “Come back to the house with me. The guys are worried about you.” I told Dico.

Dico sighed. “I know. Can you do me a favor?”

“Sure, what is it?” I asked.

“You should probably not mention what happened. Ryan might kill me.” Dico told me. I laughed.

“It was a kiss. He won’t kill you Bran.” I giggled.

“Whatever.” Dico rolled his eyes.

“By the way, I want a piggyback ride.” I laughed.

We both zip lined down from the casino. I then got on Dico’s back and he carried me to the house. I smiled as I kissed his cheek when we were inside. I got off his back and began looking for the rest of the guys. I had a hold of Dico’s hand as I walked throughout the house. I found the other guys in the Pirate Bar.

“I found Dico!” I shouted.

Novak ran over to me. He gave me a hug. “I was so worried about you!”

I laughed. “I’m sure you were since you never called me.”

I let go of Dico’s hand so he could go over to the guys. Novak had his arm over my shoulders. He kept pulling me to his side. Bam finally came over to me. He kissed my cheek before pulling me over to him. Bam now had his arms wrapped around my waist. He had me pulled close to him. I was oblivious to the fact that Novak was glaring at Bam. I also didn’t know that Ryan was watching Bam and Novak.

“Let’s go to the bar. Raab, you stay here with Kaylee.” Ryan spoke.

“Why do you want to go to the bar for when we have our own bar?” Bam spoke.

“I want to, and you guys are coming with me.” Ryan stated.

“I don’t feel like going to the bar.” Dico spoke.

“You barely go as it is!” Ryan exclaimed.

“Why isn’t Raab going?” Novak asked.

“Someone has to stay with Kaylee.” Ryan answered.

“Isn’t she old enough to stay by herself?” Novak asked this time.

“I don’t want her alone in the huge house.” Ryan glared at Novak.

“I don’t mind staying here alone.” I spoke.

“I don’t mind staying here with her.” Dico spoke.

“I’ll stay here with her.” Bam spoke next.

“I really don’t care at all.” Raab shrugged.

Ryan groaned. “Kaylee, you haven’t been here long. I want someone to stay with you for now. Raab, you are staying here. Bam and Dico, you aren’t staying. Neither are you Novak.”

“Well, can we go then?” Novak asked.

“Yes, now let’s go.” Ryan answered.

Bam gave me a hug before letting go of me. Novak gave me a hug next. Dico smiled at me as he walked by. Ryan gave me a hug also before he left with the other guys.

“They are going to get yelled at.” Raab spoke. He walked over to me and put his arm over my shoulder as we went upstairs.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Oh, just something they did. Nothing to worry about. Now let’s find something to do!” Raab smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
any comments?