Carry On, Carrie Ann

Loving You

Mike

Before disappearing out of the house forever, Mike ran upstairs and grabbed his first bass. He had missed it for so long. When he was told they were going on tour for the first time he'd forgotten all about it. Now that it was safely back into his arms he felt content. He walked out of his old room before turning around and taking one last look. He closed the door and hurried outside where Billie, Tre`, and Carrie were waiting. He opened the door and was greeted by the familiar laughter of his sister.
I haven't heard her laugh in so long. I missed her while I was gone. I felt horrible for leaving her in that state.

He climbed into the back and watched Tre` continuously tickle his sister's sides.
"Tre`, stop it! You know I'm ticklish!" Carrie choked out in between laughter. Billie twisted around in the passenger seat to watch Tre` torture her. They all had been friends for so long and equally felt bad when they left her behind. He chuckled as he watched her squirm around. Mike had joined the two in the back and started to tickle his sister as well.
"Stop it! I'm going to piss myself!" Carrie screamed out. This made the van erupt in laughter, all except for the driver, Mr. Wright. With a flick of the wrist, he had slapped Billie in the back of the head. Billie shrieked out of surprise and sat back in his seat. Tre` had stopped tickling Carrie to point and laugh at the guitarist.
"Ha! You got in trouble!" he shouted with a smirk.
"Billie got in trouble, Billie got in trouble!" Carrie shouted mockingly.
"Haha-haha-ha!" Mike added in false laughter.
"Wipe those fucking smirks off your faces, before I wipe them off for you!" Billie shouted as he started to climb out of his seat again. Before he could attack the people in the seat behind him, Mr. Wright hooked his fingers around one of the guitarist's belt loops and pulled him back into his seat. The back seat erupted with more laughter as Billie sat back in his seat and pouted. Mr. Wright started up the bookmobile and finally pulled out of the driveway. He started the car and started the drive toward the warehouse in Berkeley, where Green Day were staying.

Billie Joe

Fucking pricks. Being complete asses.

Billie sank back into his chair as he stared out the window, watching the traffic roll past. Carrie watched the guitarist sulk and sighed. She unbuckled her seat belt and leaned over his seat. She tapped him on the head and watched him stir about in his seat. She sighed when he continued to ignore her. She tapped him a bit harder on the head, only to make him lean forward so she couldn't reach him. Getting annoyed, Carrie reached over and slapped him up against the back of his head.
"What the fuck was that for?!" Billie shouted as he turned around to face his abuser.
"You were ignoring me," she said through clenched teeth.
"So, you didn't have to hit me."
"Sorry, I just wanted to let you know we were only having a little fun, but you were too busy sulking to even hear me out," Carrie said crossing her arms, angrily. Billie's gaze softened as he watched her sit back down in a huff. Carrie had never liked being ignored, and he knew that. She didn't like it because it made her feel that nobody liked her or wanted her around.
God dammit Bill, now you've gone and done it. You pissed her off. You pissed off the girl you've loved since child hood.

"Hey, Care I'm sorry for ignoring you," Billie said as he shifted around in his seat so he was facing the back seat. He watched as she shrugged her shoulders and looked up at him with a smile. He returned the smile and twisted back around in his seat. He watched as the Berkeley streets rolled by. Soon, the old warehouse came into view.
There it is. Home sweet home.
"Hey, Tre`, did the guys say it was okay for Carrie to live with us?" Billie asked looking back at the drummer as the van pulled into the parking lot.
"Yeah, it's okay with them," Tre` replied.
"Hey, Carrie, watch out for some of the guys. When they're drunk and high they get a little out of control. They could really hurt you," Mike said as he turned to look at his sister. She nodded her head in understanding as the van came to a halt.
"All right, file out and unpack what you want," Mr. Wright said as he unlocked the doors, "And Frank-"
"Tre`. Dad it's Tre` now," the drummer said cutting off his father, before he could finish his sentence.
"Tre` try not to get into too much trouble," Mr. Wright said a little annoyed. Tre` just rolled his eyes and climbed out of the car, with Mike not far behind. Billie got out of the car and opened Carrie's door. She smiled at his action and climbed out. She went over to her brother to retrieve her guitar and bag from the back.

The Green Day gang grabbed their bags and their most favorite instrument, except for Tre`, he only grabbed his favorite drum sticks. They walked into the warehouse to be greeted with the laughter and the smell of pot. Mike inhaled deeply and let out a sigh of contempt.
"Home sweet, home," he said as he walked towards the laughter and through a haze of thick smoke. Carrie shook her head as she followed after Mike. She walked into the hazy room to find a group of guys playing pool. They stopped once they noticed a girl was in their midst.
"You must be Carrie," said a tall tan man, with brown hair and bright blue eyes, as he extended his hand that wasn't clasped around a pool stick. Carrie nodded as she grasped his hand firmly and shook it.
"I see you've met Roan," Billie said as he walked into the room. He came to a stand still next to Carrie. Roan smiled as he enveloped the short guitarist in a giant bear hug and had lifted him a couple inches off the ground.
Ow! I need to tell him to stop working out. He's going to kill me with one of these death grip bear hugs.

"Okay, okay, I get it. You've missed me. Now can you put me down?" Billie choked out. The taller man nodded and placed Billie back on the ground. The guitarist started to straighten out his shirt before motioning for Carrie to follow him. Carrie nodded and followed him around the corner and up the stairs. He turned a corner on the second floor and came to a stop in front of a door that had 'Billie Joe's Room KEEP OUT' written in sharpie on it.
"You'll be bunking with me. My room is the only one big enough to fit two mattresses in," he said as he walked into the room. There on the floor were two mattresses on opposite sides of the room. The walls were littered with various band posters. The majority of them were Sex Pistols and Misfits. There were a few Operation Ivy posters and The Clash posters.
"I get to add some shit on the walls you know. So you should start clearing off some posters," Carrie said as she sat down on her bed. Billie smiled and sat down on his bed.
"Yeah, I know. One condition though. Tell me what's going up on the wall."
"Maybe a few Green Day posters on my side and a lot more Ramones."
"Fine, our posters stay on your side of the room."
"Okay," Carrie said as she unzipped her bag, "Make some fucking room in that dresser for my clothes." Billie nodded and got up from his perch. He started to empty out the bottom drawers of the dresser of his clothes and placed the discarded shirts and pants into the upper drawers. Carrie reached in her bag and pulled out her clothes and placed them into the now empty bottom half of the dresser. She then started to unpack the rest of her stuff. Once everything was out of her bag she sat down on her bed. There was a knock on the door and Mike entered with a beer in one had and a joint in the other.
"Hey, there's a party downstairs for our return," he said. Billie jumped up from his bed and ran downstairs. Carrie smiled and followed Billie. Roan walked over to Carrie and handed her a joint. She accepted it and lit it up. She took a long drag and exhaled.
"Give me a fucking beer and let's get this party started!" she shouted.
"That's what I'm talking about!" Billie shouted as he gave her a beer and took a swig of his own. She smiled and took a swig of hers. The boys started a pool tournament which Carrie gladly joined in with Tre` as her partner. During the tournament, a very drunk Mike jumped up on the table only in his boxers.
"Let's crank the music up and party!" he shouted while holding out his beer.

* * *

Billie and Carrie walked back to their room in a drunken state. Carrie pulled out a sharpie, that she had found in the kitchen, and wrote her name above what Billie had already written. The guitarist chuckled and stumbled into the room. He staggered over to his bed and sat down, still watching as she made her way towards her bed. He watched her as she reached for her guitar and started to play the first riff to "Welcome to Paradise" Billie laid back on his bed and listened to her sing.

"Dear Mother,
Can You Hear Me Whining?
It's Been Three Whole Weeks
Since That I Have Left Your Home
This Sudden Fear Has Left Me Trembling
Cause Now It Seems That I Am Out Here On My Own
And I'm Feeling So Alone

Pay Attention To The Cracked Streets
And The Broken Homes
Some Call It The Slums
Some Call It Nice
I Want To Take You Through
A Wasteland I Like To Call
My Home
Welcome To Paradise"

Billie was mesmerized by her voice. He loved it when she sang like this. She had sang once, just for him when they were younger. That was the night when he kissed her, the night when he realized his feelings. But, he was too scared to ask her out for fear of rejection.

"A Gunshot Rings Out At The Station
Another Urchin Snaps And Left Dead On His Own
It Makes Me Wonder Why I'm Still Here
For Some Strange Reason It's Now
Feeling Like My Home
And I'm Never Gonna Go

Pay Attention To The Cracked Streets
And The Broken Homes
Some Call It Slums
Some Call It Nice
I Want To Take You Through
A Wasteland I Like To Call
My Home
Welcome To Paradise

Dear Mother,
Can You Hear Me Laughing
It's Been Six Whole Months Since
Since That I Have Left Your Home
It Makes Me Wonder Why I'm Still Here
For Some Strange Reason It's Now
Feeling Like My Home
And I'm Never Gonna Go

Pay Attention To The Cracked Streets
And The Broken Homes
Some Call It The Slums
Some Call It Nice
I Want To Take You Through
A Wasteland I Like To Call
My Home
Welcome To Paradise"

Billie listened as the last notes of the song filtered through the room. He was lost in his own thoughts and didn't notice that Carrie had put her guitar down and crawl across the room towards him. When extra weight was added on his bed was when he noticed her. She leaned forward and whispered seductively in his ear, "Sing to me.", before planting a kiss on his neck. His heart beat quickened and he felt himself get stiff in the groin region. She smiled at her affect on him before climbing off of him. He swallowed hard before nodding his head slowly. He reached around her for his famous guitar, Blue and sat upright. He started to play her the first song that came to mind.

"I sit alone in my bedroom
Staring at the walls
I've been up all damn night long
My pulse is speeding
My love is yearning

I hold my breath and close my eyes and I dream about her
Cause she's 2000 light years away
She holds my malakite so tight so...
Never let go
Cause she's 2000 light years away
years away

I sit outside and watch the sunrise
Lookout as far as I can
I can't see her, but in the distance
I hear some laughter,
We laugh together

I hold my breath and close my eyes and dream about her
Cause she's 2000 light years away
She holds my malakite so tight so...
Never let go
Cause she's 2000 light years away
Years away

I sit alone in my bedroom
Staring at the walls
I've been up all damn night long
My pulse is speeding
My love is yearning

I hold my breath and close my eyes and dream about her
Cause she's 2000 light years away
She holds my malakite so tight oh,
Never let go
Cause she's 2000 light years away
Years away,"

Carrie listened intently as the last notes rang through the room. She sighed in conent and stretched out on the mattress next to him. Billie shifted away from her a bit, after placing Blue down.
"I'm not going to bite," she said, turning to face him. He smiled sheepishly and nodded, before laying down next to her. He slowly brought his arm around her waist.
"I love you," he mumbled into her hair before kissing her forehead. Carrie giggled into the crook of his neck before sheepishly replying with, "I love you, too." Those four simple words made Billie's heart flutter. He looked down at her and hugged her small frame tightly.
"Prove it," he stated with a sly smile. Carrie returned the smile and heavily kissed his lips. She pulled away and gave him a look that said 'is that enough proof, for ya?' The guitarist shook his head and placed a hand behind her head before connecting their lips together in a romantic kiss. Slowly, their lips parted and they stared in each other's eyes. He leaned in to kiss her again, but she pulled away with a sly smile pasted on her lips.
"You tease," he said feeling slightly aroused. Carrie giggled before looking into his usually bright green eyes, that were now dark and filled with lust. She brought her lips to his own and ran her fingers through his hair.

Billie felt himself loosing his senses as she continued to kiss him. He pushed her down on the mattress and climbed on top, before crashing his lips against hers. In a few lust filled moments, the floor was scattered with clothes. Forgetting it was forbidden, Billie claimed Carrie's body as his in the only way he knew, sex. With every sigh and moan, and with every glance and kiss, it made them feel needed, wanted, and loved. As their love session came to an end, Billie rolled off of her and got comfortable next to her. He looked at her small frame, glistening with sweat, and felt happy for once. Happy that he had met a girl that understands him the way he is. A girl that isn't like all the others that just see him as Billie Joe Armstrong, the famous punk rocker. This girl was the one he wanted to spend his life with, he was sure of it. He came out of his recognitions when the female beside him pressed her lips against his chest.
"Good night, Armstrong," Carrie whispered before kissing his lips. She got herself comfortable and fell asleep.
"Night, Pritchard," Billie said with a smile before closing his eyes and dosing off.