Carry On, Carrie Ann

Untold Secrets

Carrie Ann

Hours passed by as the hoards of people dissipated. It was well into the night and the Green Day gang had been invited to stay the night sense most of the members of the band were trashed. The group sat in the living room with Ana and Taylor making small talk when Carrie walked back into the room. She had left for the bathroom earlier stating that she had felt ill.
"Too much alcohol consumption?" Ana asked once Carrie took her seat on Billie's lap since the couch and chairs were taken.
"Yeah, I guess. I didn't throw up, though. I just felt like I was going to, so I stayed in there until the feeling passed," she muttered, leaning back against the lead guitarist and closing her eyes.
"Don't fall asleep yet, Care. We're going to have more fun," Billie said, trying to keep her awake.
"Like what?" Carrie asked opening her eyes. She slowly sat straight on his lap and looked at every one in the room, waiting for an answer. A silence drifted over the group as every one was deep in thought.
"I know!" Tre jumped up, much to Carrie's dismay. When he moved, he ended up bumping her and making her stomach lurch again. The woman whimpered and leaned her head against Billie's shoulder and tried to fall asleep again.
Make it go away.

Billie Joe

"We could play spin the bottle," Tre said smiling. Carrie groaned at his idea and shook her heavy head, but she was outnumbered. Everyone in the room, except her, thought it was a good idea. Ana left the room for a few minutes and returned with an empty bottle. She placed it in the middle of the floor and took a seat. The rest of the occupants in the room also took as seat, forming a lopsided circle around the bottle.
"Who spins first?" Billie asked.
"I will since it was my idea," Tre said as he gave the bottle a good spin. The group watched as the bottle spun around until it finally came to a halt.
"There is no way in hell I'm making out with you," Billie muttered as he stared at the neck of the bottle, which was pointing at him.
"We must be in hell then," Tre said as he tackled the guitarist and planted a long kiss on his lips. The room erupted with laughter as Billie struggled to get away from the drummer. He finally pushed him off and wiped off his lips.
What the hell is wrong with me? Did I just enjoy that?
Billie reached forward and spun the bottle. He watched as it spun around and landed on Mike.
"I'm not kissing you," Mike muttered as he scooted away from the circle a bit. The lead guitarist crawled after the bassist and placed his arms around his neck and brought their lips forcefully together. Mike, being the strongest of the two, pushed Billie off of him, wiping his mouth.
"Did you get any tongue?" Ana asked her boyfriend of two months.
"Yes, actually, I did," Mike said with a disgusted look on his face.
Why the hell am I enjoying this? Am I gay? No, I can't be. I love Carrie. Then what am I?

Mike reached out and spun the bottle, but he regretted it right away. The neck of the brown bottle was facing his own sister.
"You've got to be shittin' me," Carrie muttered as she stared, horrified, at her older brother. They both shared the same look and shook their heads. They were not kissing each other, and that was final.
"Sorry to burst your bubble guys, but you gotta. You can't break the circle," Tre said smirking. Mike and Carrie looked at each other once again before leaning in and kissing each other. Then broke away quickly and wiped their mouths off.
"I hate you at the moment," Carrie said pointing at Tre. She reached over and spun the bottle and frowned when the bottle landed on Taylor.
"Do I have too? I barely know her," she complained. The guys nodded their heads, smirking.
This'll be amusing.

Carrie whimpered as she moved through the middle of the circle to get to Taylor. She looked at the girl and mouthed 'I'm sorry' before kissing her. Once they pulled apart, Taylor started giving the guys a small lecture.
"You guys are sick. You probably fucking enjoyed that. It isn't right when two girls fucking kiss, its just wrong," she scolded.
"And it's okay for guys to do it?" Billie asked, raising an eyebrow.
"It looked like you enjoyed it," she snapped back as Carrie crawled back over to her spot.
I didn't enjoy it. I know I didn't. I'm not a fucking fairy.

"I didn't enjoy it!" Billie shouted at her before getting up and walking out of the room. The sound of pounding footsteps and the slam of the door signaled that the guitarist had left.
"What the fuck?" Taylor asked once he disappeared. She looked around at the others in the room and didn't receive an answer from any of them.
"I'll go see what's up," Carrie muttered as she stood up and walked out of the room and outside to where the lead guitarist was pacing back and forth.
I'm not fucking gay. What other explanation is there? Am I bi? I can't be that either. What the fuck am I then?!

"Billie?" Carrie whispered as she walked over to him. "Billie," she said louder. The lead guitarist turned to stare at her before pacing again. He was so confused. Was he really bisexual? He never had been attracted to guys before, at least he never knew he had been.
"Billie fucking Joe!" Carrie shouted as she grabbed onto the back of his red shirt.
"What the hell do you want?" he snapped as he twirled around to glare at her. The younger woman let go of his shirt and shied away from him a bit. A look a fear flashed across her features. Billie softened his gaze and reached out to place a hand on her cheek and his other hand on her waist.
"I'm so sorry, Care. I didn't mean to snap," he whispered as he literally pulled her into him. Carrie gave him a small smile and nodded her head.
"I was afraid you were going to hit me."
"I wouldn't do anything to hurt you. I'm just, just confused I guess."
"About what?"
"If I really enjoyed that," Billie said looking away.
"What? Me and Taylor kissing?"
"No," he muttered, adverting his gaze to a lightening bug that was fluttering by.
"The Tre and Mike thing?" Carrie asked. She didn't get an audible answer from him though, it was more of a grunt.
"Was that a yes?" Carrie asked as she kissed his cheek.
"Yes," Billie said with a sigh.
"So what are you saying? Are you bi? Because I know you're not gay," Carrie said.
"That's if I really enjoyed it," Billie muttered.
"Did you get a woody?" Carrie asked with a smile.
"No," Billie said smiling back at her.
"You sure?"
"If I did, you'd be able to feel it on account of how close you are to me," Billie said rolling his eyes.
"True, but you have such a small--"
"Don't even say it. Don't even think of it. You're mean," Billie said cutting her off and pulling away from her.
"I'm just joking. Besideswhocaresifyouhaveasmalldick," Carrie said really quick so it sounded like one word, before sprinting off. Billie stood still, trying to figure out what she had said and then it hit him.
"Hey! Get back here!" he shouted at her before chasing after her. He tackled her into a patch of Ana's flowers and stayed on top of her.
"That's cruel. I don't have a small cock. Well it's not that small," Billie said smiling at her before kissing her lips. Carrie pulled away from him and slapped him playfully in the head.

"Get off me. If Mike sees us he'll kill you," she muttered, trying to get the lead guitarist off of her. Billie smirked and got off of her before holding out his hand and helping her up. The younger woman grasped onto his callused hand and hoisted herself up before promptly dusting herself off.
"You have a dirt mark on your ass," the guitarist said with a smile.
"No, you think?" Carrie asked sarcastically before turning on her heel and walking back into the house. She joined the others in the living room to find that they were still playing spin the bottle. When she walked in the bottle had just stopped spinning and the spinner, Tre, had to kiss Taylor.
"Pucker up, m'lady," he said in a suave voice. Taylor rolled her eyes and leaned in before the drummer planted his lips on hers. In that short period of connection, she felt that he was the man she wanted to spend her life with; the only one that was right for her. She almost pouted when they broke apart. The drummer leaned over and whispered softly in her ear, "Meet me later. I want to get to know you."

She watched as he pulled away from her and arched an eyebrow before nodding her head. This was going to be a wild night.