‹ Prequel: A New Beginning

Hearts So Pure

Some Days

That whole day, Garrett never came back. I eventually left the room, with Nicole by my side. No one really asked what went on, they heard everything through Garrett’s yelling anyways. I told Kennedy what I needed to tell him. I felt like a total bitch. He sighed, rubbing his hair. “It’s cool,” he said, but I knew I had hurt him. I wanted to cry, just because of what I was putting him through.

That night, Kennedy let me sleep in his room alone. Everyone else was sleeping, and even though I had pulled an all nighter the night before, I was still wide awake. I had changed into an old shirt that went almost to my knees- those were my pajamas. At around midnight, I heard a car pull up. I knew who it was. From Kennedy’s bed, I heard Garrett unlock the front door. I heard his boots hit the wood floor in the living room. I stood up, and opened the door to Kennedy’s room. I stood there in the doorway, and Garrett passed by me on the way to his room. He got to this room, but he left the door open. He took a seat on his bed and just stared at the walls. In my big shirt, and really nothing else, I walked to the doorway of his room and I leaned against it. He didn’t even look at me, he just kept staring ahead. The house was dead quiet. Then, he stood up, walking towards me. He stopped in front of me, and placed both hands on my shoulders. He looked down at the space between our bodies. “Fuck,” he said. I closed my eyes, wanting him to do something, anything. Then I felt him move closer to me. I thought about all the nights in my room just last year, just like this. Then his breath was on my neck. I bit my lip. Garrett moved his hands from my shoulders and I could feel them on my stomach, under my shirt. He moved his hands up my abdomen, pulling up my shirt as he went. Without shorts, I was standing in his doorway with my underwear exposed. His lips finally touched my neck, sucking softly. My arm shot up and I started tangling his hair in my hand. Then he moved his head, and our foreheads were touching. I opened my eyes, and he had his eyes closed. I could feel him exhaling, and then I felt his hands backtrack and they went to my back, traveling down until his hands were both lightly resting on my ass. He squeezed, and it almost hurt, when he let go, taking his face from mine. Startled, I stood there, frozen. He didn’t look at me, he just placed both hands on my shoulder, pushing me back into the hallway. Then, he closed his door. His light was off a few seconds later.

I didn’t know how to even feel about what just happened, so I just went to bed. This time, I didn’t have any problem sleeping.
♠ ♠ ♠
I never realized how short this was O.o