A Random Day In Awesomeness

The Third Random Day In A Forest Of Awesomness

After watching Skileir get sent into the atmosphere i started to question whether or not Rayne was being kept in control by Kindra. i saw that Rayne was planning something but when ever shes around me i cant seem to do the right thing.

"Hey Kindra, why was Rayne so jealous, she knows me and her are a thing, it was unnecessary to send Skileir away like that." i was trying to look nonchalant but i couldnt help but sound worried for Skileir.

"Does it matter what she did, shes gone and so is Skileir, your always fucking worried about them, you never seem so fucking worried about me. Go fuck yourself Cneeko"

"Yo Kindra, i didn't even do anything to you" i felt the sudden urge to kiss her but i don't know why so i grabbed her as she tried to walk away

"Ayo Cneeko what the fuc...."

and then we started kissing and i realized that Rayne and Kindra were the same person. I'm angry i didn't see it sooner."So is this the end of Rayne?" i'm smiling ode

"No i need Rayne in my life, shes a part of me and i wouldn't be me without her."

"What part of you was Rayne?"

"Cneek you know that's difficult to answer but she came up when i was jealous, angry, horny, and stuff like that."

i pull her close to me again and tell her i wanna talk to Rayne and i start kissing on Kindra's neck and i hear her moan. "Hey Rayne" and i lmove back to face to kiss her i hear a screaming sound . i look up and see Skileir coming down....